Iran says will strike Turkey If it attacks Syria

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5259
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 7:02 pm » by Tuor10


The issue with the Kurds could throw up problems. Nevertheless, it seems implausible at this juncture to assume that the Turkish government would undertake such drastic measures given the delicate situation in the Middle East - plus their standing with the general Turkish public - which isn't great at the moment.

Conspirator
Posts: 1225
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:03 pm

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 7:15 pm » by Ironlikealion


indeed tuor , the Turkish interest regarding the Kurdish people, could be
one of the hidden agendas behind such a move (if it will ever happen at all) .

"Turkey is currently pondering the possibility to set up buffer zone on its border with Syria in order to contain the increasing influx of refugees from the restive country, Turkish media said on Saturday. "

http://en.rian.ru/world/20110611/164570767.html

But ... according to the wall street journal :

the Turkish government dismissed media reports that Turkey was planning to create a military buffer zone just inside Syria.

"There are no such plans yet," said Ibrahim Kalin, foreign policy adviser to Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan. "If the number [of refugees] really goes up, then we are prepared for everything, but we have no plans to create a buffer zone."

The Turkish foreign ministry meeting on Syria, which also included its ambassadors to Damascus and Beirut, was reported by Anadolu Ajansi.

Turkey has been one of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's strongest supporters, but appeared to lose patience as Syrian forces triggered a refugee crisis on Turkey's border

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... 24454.html
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 7:15 pm » by Eliakim


Ah such poetic justice, Turkey became the country that helped the people from Muslim countries to migrate and obtain new EU passports and identities in Greece. Parts of modern day Turkey, once belonged to both Greece and Syria. Rev 2, gives a very important message to Turkey and tells them to repent. While at the same time Clinton is doing high fives with them.

Here is the Associated Press caption for the above picture: "Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton gives Turkey's Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu a high five at the start of their bilateral meeting at the Emirates Palace Hotel in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Thursday, June 9, 2011."
http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2011/06 ... -elections

"Iranian Vice President Reza Rahimi accused the United States of preparing and executing “the slaughter of Muslims” worldwide". Well Islam have been doing that since is inception.

Yesterday, Obama set his sights on ASSAD and is preparing to take him out.

What did they promise Turkey? Syria?

So then Iran steps into the frame due it being in bed with Syria and Lebanon.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5259
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 7:27 pm » by Tuor10


ironlikealion wrote:indeed tuor , the Turkish interest regarding the Kurdish people, could be
one of the hidden agendas behind such a move (if it will ever happen at all) .

"Turkey is currently pondering the possibility to set up buffer zone on its border with Syria in order to contain the increasing influx of refugees from the restive country, Turkish media said on Saturday. "

http://en.rian.ru/world/20110611/164570767.html

But ... according to the wall street journal :

the Turkish government dismissed media reports that Turkey was planning to create a military buffer zone just inside Syria.

"There are no such plans yet," said Ibrahim Kalin, foreign policy adviser to Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan. "If the number [of refugees] really goes up, then we are prepared for everything, but we have no plans to create a buffer zone."

The Turkish foreign ministry meeting on Syria, which also included its ambassadors to Damascus and Beirut, was reported by Anadolu Ajansi.

Turkey has been one of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's strongest supporters, but appeared to lose patience as Syrian forces triggered a refugee crisis on Turkey's border

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... 24454.html


What a mess.
I must admit, the prospect of a major war in the Middle East is increasing by the day. There are so many issues that has the capacity to blow (no pun intended) the situation out of control.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7683
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 10:04 pm » by 99socks


ironlikealion wrote:
and in the meanwhile :

Ahmadinejad Meets Chinese President

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad met with his Chinese counterpart Hu Jintao in the Kazakh city of Astana,The Iranian President is also due to meet with Russian and Pakistani presidents later today.


http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=9003241447



Meanwhile?

Image
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7683
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 10:09 pm » by 99socks


Kirpichenko: Moscow Supports Syria Against the West Attempts to Intervene in Its Affairs

DAMASCUS, SANA_ Russia's Ambassador in Damascus Sergey Kirpichenko said targeting Syria is because of its national stances in the international arena and concerning the settlement in the Middle East .

In an interview with the Syrian TV on Monday, Kirpichenko stressed that Russia will stand against attempts of the West to issue a resolution at the Security Council, adding that "Our political work with the Syrian leadership will help Syria overcome the current difficulties,"

Kirpichenko urged the other foreign countries to support Syria and cooperate with it. "We appose using the allegations of human rights as a cover for interference in the Syrian internal affairs… When it comes to human rights, the western countries should help Syria and not use them as a pretext to impose their agendas and policies on Syria," the Ambassador said.

He pointed out that the sole solution for the crisis in Syria is achieved through a comprehensive national dialogue and implementing the social and economic reforms which President al-Assad has announced.

"The events in Syria don't pose a threat to the international and regional security, therefore the Security Council is not entitled to intervene in this matter… The Syrian people will overcome this stage without any foreign intervention in the Syrian internal affairs," Kirpichenko stressed.

The Russian ambassador indicated that some Arab and foreign media were not neutral in conveying Syria's events.

He hoped that the Syrian-Russian historic friendship and the bilateral cooperation will not be stooped at protecting the bilateral cooperation relations only, but moreover to try to further develop these relations in the future since our relation is a huge and important heritage for the two countries.

On the ongoing reforms in Syria, Kirpichenko said "We witnessed the achievement of many reforms such as the general amnesty, the new media law project, the right to peaceful demonstration and the national dialogue."

On the Libyan file, Kirpichenko said that the military operations in Libya exceeded the Security Council's resolution no 1973, adding that "Resolution no 1973 aimed at protecting civilians in Libya and that is legitimate, but, regretfully, the military operations began to expand beyond the resolution".

China hopes Security and stability back in Syria

Chinese Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Hong Lei said Syria is an important country in the Middle East, adding "China hopes security and stability are back in Syria as soon as possible."

"During the current situation, we have to encourage the sides concerned inside Syria to reach a political solution through dialogue, consolations and other peaceful means," Lei said at a press conference answering a question on China's stance regarding the UN Security Council draft resolution.

http://www.sana.sy/eng/337/2011/06/14/352530.htm
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9348
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:08 pm

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 10:13 pm » by Freeyourmindnow


NWO wants a new Sultan, they have already designed a new world

Image

check it out
http://www.spiegel.de/international/eur ... 75,00.html

Conspirator
Posts: 1225
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:03 pm

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 10:16 pm » by Ironlikealion


@sock
yeah,it's kind of surprising that this is ignored,this is one of the most sensitive situations I've seen
in a long time ,if this scenario really unfolds we might be looking at the beginning of WW3 right here ...

guess the ball in turkey hands right now , it all depends how many refugees will they be able
to absorb before it becomes too much for them .
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7683
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 10:18 pm » by 99socks


freeyourmindnow wrote:NWO wants a new Sultan, they have already designed a new world

Image

check it out
http://www.spiegel.de/international/eur ... 75,00.html



That's nothing... Look at the FACT, that while Iran is obsessed with end-times prophecy and has been trying to gain influence on both the Persian Gulf AND the Mediterranean, it is really CHINA (and to a small extent, Russia) that is sticking their fingers in everything!
Image

Initiate
Posts: 847
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:33 pm

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 10:22 pm » by Theoracle


99socks wrote:
freeyourmindnow wrote:NWO wants a new Sultan, they have already designed a new world

Image

check it out
http://www.spiegel.de/international/eur ... 75,00.html



That's nothing... Look at the FACT, that while Iran is obsessed with end-times prophecy and has been trying to gain influence on both the Persian Gulf AND the Mediterranean, it is really CHINA (and to a small extent, Russia) that is sticking their fingers in everything!


russia and china must watch different news 99socks

peace and love theoracle
Peace and love theoracle


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook