Iran says will strike Turkey If it attacks Syria

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 19, 2011 11:36 pm » by 99socks

freeyourmindnow wrote:
why the fuck are you blind :bang; :bang;

The China issue was THE point of that thread, and then you come in here attempting to correct me with this long diatribe about China and the NWO as if somehow it never occurred to me! READ THE THREAD. :rtft:
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 19, 2011 11:44 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

99socks wrote:
freeyourmindnow wrote:
why the fuck are you blind :bang; :bang;

The China issue was THE point of that thread, and then you come in here attempting to correct me with this long diatribe about China and the NWO as if somehow it never occurred to me! READ THE THREAD. :rtft:

did you watch the videos?

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 19, 2011 11:46 pm » by Ironlikealion

did you read the thread ?

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 20, 2011 6:41 pm » by Ironlikealion

Turkey: Assad has less than a week to heed reform calls

Turkey has appeared to have toughened its tone with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, saying he has less than a week to start implementing long-promised political reforms demanded by Syrian protestors before foreign intervention begins.

Erşat Hürmüzlü, an advisor to Turkish President said that if they did not do this, “it would not be possible to offer any cover for the leadership in Syria because there is the danger … that we had always been afraid of, and that is foreign intervention.”

http://www.todayszaman.com/news-247944- ... calls.html

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 21, 2011 1:01 am » by Ironlikealion

NATO to boost Izmir base in Turkey ?

debkafile reports war fever in and around Syria after Syrian President Bashar Assad's speech Monday, June 20, sparked riots by disappointed protesters in Damascus and Latakia. Our military sources checked reports from Cypriot aviation sources that Syria had closed its airspace to civilian traffic and found its skies were still open.
According to other sources, some Iranian, Turkish military helicopters are infiltrating northern Syria on reconnaissance missions. Arab sources report NATO is planning to fly extra troops from Spanish and Germany bases to the Izmir Air base in western Turkey to expand the current number of 400. Damascus accuses Turkey of seeking to seize Syrian territory on the pretext of providing a buffer zone for Syrian refugees.

http://www.debka.com/article/21046/

Previous