IRAN THREATENS TO DESTROY ISRAEL IF NUCLEAR PLANT ATTACKED

Initiate
Posts: 700
Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 1:36 pm

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 8:14 pm » by Buffendoff


23h 47m I will make 3400 euro, so go fuck yourself.

Conspirator
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:10 pm
Location: South-Sweden

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 8:23 pm » by Lighthouse


Still trying to make your point Buffendoff :D
Ever heard of overselling ???

Simply stating: "I hate muslims, as well as everyone who doesn't hate them" would have been sufficient in your case...
__________________________________
Nothing is hidden that will not be made known,
Nothing is secret that will not come to light

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:18 am

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 11:35 pm » by Proto


icarus1 wrote: IF ISREAL ATTACT THE SAID PLANT THEN IT IS AN ACT OF WAR , AND IF ITS AN ACT OF WAR THEN IRAN HAS TOTAL JUSTIFICATION IN RETALITATING ANY WAY IT PLEASES


I HOPE THIS HELPS


oh ok , so according to your logic israel had total justification to destroy lebanon ,eygpt ,jordan ,syria and iraq, after they attacked israel in the various wars over the years .

and iran (since they arm and train hizzbalh and hamas) and lets not forget the palestinians
,because they are responsible for thousands of israeli civilians deaths and that's act of war .

or maybe this logic only applies to israel ? so if israel attack you support it's destruction , if israel being attacked , you blame it on israel anyway .

Conspirator
Posts: 1777
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:21 pm

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 11:49 pm » by Nihilgeist


proto wrote:
icarus1 wrote: IF ISREAL ATTACT THE SAID PLANT THEN IT IS AN ACT OF WAR , AND IF ITS AN ACT OF WAR THEN IRAN HAS TOTAL JUSTIFICATION IN RETALITATING ANY WAY IT PLEASES


I HOPE THIS HELPS


oh ok , so according to your logic israel had total justification to destroy lebanon ,eygpt ,jordan ,syria and iraq, after they attacked israel in the various wars over the years .

and iran (since they arm and train hizzbalh and hamas) and lets not forget the palestinians
,because they are responsible for thousands of israeli civilians deaths and that's act of war .

or maybe this logic only applies to israel ? so if israel attack you support it's destruction , if israel being attacked , you blame it on israel anyway .


That's pretty much the logic of the whole Middle East.

It's sad to see both the Jews, the Persians, and the Arabs "rationals" on such opposite sides of the spectrums instead of in the middle to where they could meet and co-exist. But they cannot co-exist, and ultimately it means the absolution of one religion and the dissolution of another.

So lets get this over with once and for all.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:18 am

PostThu Aug 19, 2010 12:06 am » by Proto


nihilgeist wrote:
proto wrote:
icarus1 wrote: IF ISREAL ATTACT THE SAID PLANT THEN IT IS AN ACT OF WAR , AND IF ITS AN ACT OF WAR THEN IRAN HAS TOTAL JUSTIFICATION IN RETALITATING ANY WAY IT PLEASES


I HOPE THIS HELPS


oh ok , so according to your logic israel had total justification to destroy lebanon ,eygpt ,jordan ,syria and iraq, after they attacked israel in the various wars over the years .

and iran (since they arm and train hizzbalh and hamas) and lets not forget the palestinians
,because they are responsible for thousands of israeli civilians deaths and that's act of war .

or maybe this logic only applies to israel ? so if israel attack you support it's destruction , if israel being attacked , you blame it on israel anyway .


That's pretty much the logic of the whole Middle East.

It's sad to see both the Jews, the Persians, and the Arabs "rationals" on such opposite sides of the spectrums instead of in the middle to where they could meet and co-exist. But they cannot co-exist, and ultimately it means the absolution of one religion and the dissolution of another.

So lets get this over with once and for all.


i beg to differ , that's not the logic in israel , if it was then there wouldn't be lebanon ,eygpt ,jordan ,syria iraq, iran or palestinian people today .

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostThu Aug 19, 2010 12:19 am » by Lowsix


proto wrote:
icarus1 wrote: IF ISREAL ATTACT THE SAID PLANT THEN IT IS AN ACT OF WAR , AND IF ITS AN ACT OF WAR THEN IRAN HAS TOTAL JUSTIFICATION IN RETALITATING ANY WAY IT PLEASES


I HOPE THIS HELPS


oh ok , so according to your logic israel had total justification to destroy lebanon ,eygpt ,jordan ,syria and iraq, after they attacked israel in the various wars over the years .

and iran (since they arm and train hizzbalh and hamas) and lets not forget the palestinians
,because they are responsible for thousands of israeli civilians deaths and that's act of war .

or maybe this logic only applies to israel ? so if israel attack you support it's destruction , if israel being attacked , you blame it on israel anyway .


So what YOURE saying..

is that Isreal can attack a country that has never attacked them...ever,
and based on wars that were fought 40 years ago..with countries OTHER than Iran...
Isreal would be off the hook?

That, my friend, is some seriously faulty-ass, upside down, strawman logic.
And the world won't buy it.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:18 am

PostThu Aug 19, 2010 12:30 am » by Proto


lowsix wrote:
So what YOURE saying..

is that Isreal can attack a country that has never attacked them...ever,
and based on wars that were fought 40 years ago..with countries OTHER than Iran...
Isreal would be off the hook?

That, my friend, is some seriously faulty-ass, upside down, strawman logic.
And the world won't buy it.


no that's not what i said , what i said is that since icarus thinks that if israel will attack iran
then iran has all the justification to destroy israel , then by logic it means that when israel was under attack by those countries ,according to icarus logic , israel had all the justification to destroy these countries ,which of course israel didn't .

clear enough ?

now to iran , first of all hizzbalh and hamas are iran puppets, so they did attacked israel .
just not directly .

second who said anything about off the hook ? i don't support war in iran and i think if israel will attack it will be pretty dumb decision ,but i wouldnt mind if israel would arm the kurdish rebels in occupied kurdistan to the teeth and let them taste some of there own medicine , and i mean the leadership ,not irani civilians . i say no to war in iran but yes to change of leadership .
and personally IMO, and i hope i'm right ,israel wont attack iran at all .it's all media BS.

Writer
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:56 am

PostThu Aug 19, 2010 12:35 am » by juicee


At the same time Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia are itching for Israel to strike Iran because they don't wish for those guys to have nukes either. Plus Saudi, Egypt and Jordan have all given Israel air and landing space. So it's not just about a nothing. Plus if Iran gets nukes it opens up the door for every other islamic state to have them.

I don't think that's a rational alternative at all. Do we want to be "fair", in order to watch religious bullies slip nukes into cities? That's a crazy mentality. Israel is justified, and the US president should give full support, but it should be done before the russian contractors get there in mass.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19256
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostThu Aug 19, 2010 12:38 am » by Slith


He said, she said. My mama can kick your ass. Gimme a break!
Pull all the troops out now, let these idiots kick the crap out of each other. Shit even nuke each other. It's not our battle, so besides the oil (and the ancient stuff), why are we there? It'll still be there after they're gone. It might take a thousand years to go back there safely, but hey it'll be waiting.
Image

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook