IRAN THREATENS TO DESTROY ISRAEL IF NUCLEAR PLANT ATTACKED

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Aug 17, 2010 7:21 pm » by Savwafair2012

IRAN THREATENS TO DESTROY ISRAEL IF BUSHEHR NUCLEAR PLANT ATTACKED

Iran Threatens ‘Israel’s Existence’ If It Attacks

Aug. 17 (Bloomberg) -- Iran will respond if Israel attacks its first nuclear power plant, which will begin loading fuel Aug. 21, according to the Persian Gulf country’s defense minister.

“In that case we will lose a power plant, but Israel’s existence will be in danger,” Ahmad Vahidi was cited as saying today by the state-run Mehr news agency, in response to questions about the possibility of an attack by Israel on the Russian-built atomic facility at Bushehr.

The Foreign Ministry’s spokesman, Ramin Mehmanparast, said today he “doubts” that Israel would “make such a dangerous move.” In comments on state television, he said, “Any aggression against this power plant will result in a serious reaction.”

Israeli leaders have said that all options are on the table in dealing with Iran’s nuclear aspirations. Iran is under four sets of United Nations sanctions over its nuclear program, which the U.S. and many of its allies say is aimed at creating a weapon. Iran, the second-largest oil producer in the Middle East, denies the allegation, saying it needs nuclear energy for civilian purposes, such as generating electricity.

Israeli Foreign Ministry spokesman Yigal Palmor declined to comment when asked about the Iranian defense minister’s remarks.

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-0 ... tacks.html
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 17, 2010 7:23 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

yes, i think Iran is crazy enough to drop the bomb

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 5:08 pm » by Koalas

freeyourmindnow wrote:yes, i think Iran is crazy enough to drop the bomb

there must be some 3000 nuclear bombs exploded on the planet within the last century, it is a hoax [their impact], aperantely
"Some people don`t understand supernational institutions but we keep on explaining them." J. M. Barroso, President of the European Commission

Initiate

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 5:13 pm » by Leonidas1977

fuck israel who do they think they are? killed or tryed to kill just about every prophert sent by god i hope iran do whipe em out

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 6:29 pm » by Icarus1

ITS VERY SIMPLE ,( LIKE THE BASDERDS IN CHARGE OF ISREAL ) IF ISREAL ATTACT THE SAID PLANT THEN IT IS AN ACT OF WAR , AND IF ITS AN ACT OF WAR THEN IRAN HAS TOTAL JUSTIFICATION IN RETALITATING ANY WAY IT PLEASES

I HOPE THIS HELPS
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Initiate

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 6:42 pm » by Leonidas1977

icarus1 wrote:ITS VERY SIMPLE ,( LIKE THE BASDERDS IN CHARGE OF ISREAL ) IF ISREAL ATTACT THE SAID PLANT THEN IT IS AN ACT OF WAR , AND IF ITS AN ACT OF WAR THEN IRAN HAS TOTAL JUSTIFICATION IN RETALITATING ANY WAY IT PLEASES

I HOPE THIS HELPS

:cheers: :dancing: big up bro i couldnt have put it better my self. :banana: for 1 im a bad speller lol and my g :banana: gramor sux lol

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 6:44 pm » by Icarus1

YOUR VERY WELCOME
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 7:10 pm » by Lighthouse

leonidas1977 wrote:
icarus1 wrote:ITS VERY SIMPLE ,( LIKE THE BASDERDS IN CHARGE OF ISREAL ) IF ISREAL ATTACT THE SAID PLANT THEN IT IS AN ACT OF WAR , AND IF ITS AN ACT OF WAR THEN IRAN HAS TOTAL JUSTIFICATION IN RETALITATING ANY WAY IT PLEASES

I HOPE THIS HELPS

:cheers: :dancing: big up bro i couldnt have put it better my self. :banana: for 1 im a bad speller lol and my g :banana: gramor sux lol

I'm with both of you on this one,
this bloody zionist crap has to end somewhere.

Initiate

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 7:16 pm » by Buffendoff

Your little piggies, even real Muslims get disgusted by your sandape IQ.

Initiate

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 7:21 pm » by Buffendoff

Next