Iran to return downed U.S. drone

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 18, 2012 7:28 am » by Opalserpent

too bad the war doesn't benefit anyone accept the war contractors and banks. And thanks to thrive we have a pretty good idea of who the scumbags are that manipulate us into the
way we think. Above posters especially.

http://sharingcentre.net/270462-thrive- ... l-it-take/

download thrive for everyone to view and then we can grow up.

have you watched this abdul and nuggets dude? you really think
it's not true?

so what if theres jihad, anything better then war on terrorism to reduce your freedoms and rights for the elite? Are muslims that bad really? how many of your family have died from them?

just download from each server one file then wait till the next one is ready because of the free restrictions.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 18, 2012 7:37 am » by Opalserpent

mrmcnuggets wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:china and russia arent nukeless tho are they, and china is the model for our brave new world, its not irans supposed nukes id be worried about, its what they have that we dont kno about that is the real worry,

i kno its naeve to suppose that the world of 2012 could encompass a new way of understanding and move into a better future with a heightened awareness and care for life itself, but stubborn men of yesteryear refuse to evolve and for that we will all pay very very dearly,

however i care not for myself or my life, its the kids and the mother earth who really matter, and they deserve much better than what we are giving them today. :flop:

:top:

Yup. And that starts with equal rights for everyone with in the Islam nation. But. That will never happen. So we will sit and weep at their expense. :bang;

Thats exactly what my nazi father says" look at the way they treat their women" my dads 81 years old and shook hilters hand while he was in the hitler youth. I try to explain to him
that iran isn't an enemy and that we are brainwashed into thinking this thanks to
paid media. But he refuses to wake up. I know after I make him watch thrive mabey he
might think abit different if he doesn't sleep through most of it.
My dad had me when he was 45 so don't be disturbed because I moved back home.
The world is fcuked up thanks to these bastard bankers and elite families.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 18, 2012 7:46 am » by Mrmcnuggets

opalserpent wrote:
mrmcnuggets wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:china and russia arent nukeless tho are they, and china is the model for our brave new world, its not irans supposed nukes id be worried about, its what they have that we dont kno about that is the real worry,

i kno its naeve to suppose that the world of 2012 could encompass a new way of understanding and move into a better future with a heightened awareness and care for life itself, but stubborn men of yesteryear refuse to evolve and for that we will all pay very very dearly,

however i care not for myself or my life, its the kids and the mother earth who really matter, and they deserve much better than what we are giving them today. :flop:

:top:

Yup. And that starts with equal rights for everyone with in the Islam nation. But. That will never happen. So we will sit and weep at their expense. :bang;

Thats exactly what my nazi father says" look at the way they treat their women" my dads 81 years old and shook hilters hand while he was in the hitler youth. I try to explain to him
that iran isn't an enemy and that we are brainwashed into thinking this thanks to
paid media. But he refuses to wake up. I know after I make him watch thrive mabey he
might think abit different if he doesn't sleep through most of it.
My dad had me when he was 45 so don't be disturbed because I moved back home.
The world is fcuked up thanks to these bastard bankers and elite families.

No the world is fucked up because people willingly do what ever these bankers and elites tell them to. A big part of that is racial/ethnic/religious discrimination.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Previous