Iran to return downed U.S. drone

Initiate

PostWed Jan 18, 2012 5:33 am » by Abdul14

TEHRAN — For the American government, the crash of the RQ-170 drone in Iran was an embarrassment. For the Iranian government, it was a propaganda victory.
And for at least one company, according to state radio, it could be a windfall.

An Iranian firm, seeking to capitalize on the frenzy that followed the crash of the drone — and American calls to have it returned — is now producing miniaturized toy versions of the craft. Most of the toys, which come in several colors and are made of Iranian plastic, have already been snapped up by Iranian government organizations, according to the group that manufactures them.

At least one model — a pink one — has been reserved for President Obama.

“He said he wanted it back, and we will send him one,” said Reza Kioumarsi, the head of cultural production at the Ayeh Art group....

washingtonpost.com
When you buy halal products, you are financing inhumaely slaughter and torture of animals

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 18, 2012 5:39 am » by Mrmcnuggets

too bad iran can't have their scientists back. :alien51: :alien51: ( I know. Im a dick.) :mrgreen:

lets send them the great American, Bobble heads of them for their memories. :alien51:

Yeah thats right abdul sign off. :alien51:
Last edited by Mrmcnuggets on Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 18, 2012 5:43 am » by Opalserpent

All fair in love and war I suppose.

:vomit:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 18, 2012 5:55 am » by Abdul14

Iran Tightens Its Security for Scientists After Killing

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran has ordered extra security for scientists because of the drive-by assassination last week of the deputy director of the country’s primary uranium enrichment facility, which he attributed to “the evil hands of arrogance and Zionist agents,” the state-run news media reported Tuesday.

nytimes.com
When you buy halal products, you are financing inhumaely slaughter and torture of animals

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 18, 2012 6:01 am » by Mrmcnuggets

abdul14 wrote:Iran Tightens Its Security for Scientists After Killing

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran has ordered extra security for scientists because of the drive-by assassination last week of the deputy director of the country’s primary uranium enrichment facility, which he attributed to “the evil hands of arrogance and Zionist agents,” the state-run news media reported Tuesday.

nytimes.com

Sucks for the people that live in Iran. :alien51:
shame on them for wanting jihad bombs. :owned:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 18, 2012 6:28 am » by Mediasorcerer

hey,whats all the fuss, we can fix this with a good thermo nuke war, then there will be no one to fight with anymore, wel all be dead aha! good one, war is great!! war is fun, yes lets do it !!!

vote for war,its worked well in the past, so,,,,,,,should work this time too right? :badair: :lol:
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 18, 2012 7:10 am » by Mrmcnuggets

mediasorcerer wrote:hey,whats all the fuss, we can fix this with a good thermo nuke war, then there will be no one to fight with anymore, wel all be dead aha! good one, war is great!! war is fun, yes lets do it !!!

vote for war,its worked well in the past, so,,,,,,,should work this time too right? :badair: :lol:

That's the spirit!! :alien51: :alien51: :scary:

too bad iran had to ruin it for them selves and they'll be nukeless though. :owned:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 18, 2012 7:18 am » by Mediasorcerer

china and russia arent nukeless tho are they, and china is the model for our brave new world, its not irans supposed nukes id be worried about, its what they have that we dont kno about that is the real worry,

i kno its naeve to suppose that the world of 2012 could encompass a new way of understanding and move into a better future with a heightened awareness and care for life itself, but stubborn men of yesteryear refuse to evolve and for that we will all pay very very dearly,

however i care not for myself or my life, its the kids and the mother earth who really matter, and they deserve much better than what we are giving them today. :flop:

:top:
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 18, 2012 7:20 am » by Mrmcnuggets

mediasorcerer wrote:china and russia arent nukeless tho are they, and china is the model for our brave new world, its not irans supposed nukes id be worried about, its what they have that we dont kno about that is the real worry,

i kno its naeve to suppose that the world of 2012 could encompass a new way of understanding and move into a better future with a heightened awareness and care for life itself, but stubborn men of yesteryear refuse to evolve and for that we will all pay very very dearly,

however i care not for myself or my life, its the kids and the mother earth who really matter, and they deserve much better than what we are giving them today. :flop:

:top:

Yup. And that starts with equal rights for everyone with in the Islam nation. But. That will never happen. So we will sit and weep at their expense. :bang;

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 18, 2012 7:24 am » by Jet17

mediasorcerer wrote:hey,whats all the fuss, we can fix this with a good thermo nuke war, then there will be no one to fight with anymore, wel all be dead aha! good one, war is great!! war is fun, yes lets do it !!!

LMFAO!

Indeed good sir!
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Next