Iran to test long-range missile.. HMMM wonder why?

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 9:43 pm » by Flecktarn

cool ,,,,,,,,,,,,now there like the us uk europe israel india pakistan etc etc .......iran is not a threat ,the threat is the countrys threatning it
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 9:49 pm » by Mep630

Personally I think Slush has turned into a Nazi. All you get from this guy is the "fox-we-got-to-bomb-them-propaganda-crap." ~ Slush you even realize how much the war costs each day?! You know who is eventually flipping that bill sir?! It is you, and your kids.

Also what about the soldiers that been over there over 3-4 tours? Give these fucking people a break, or how about you get off your ass and go sign up if you want to kill Iranians that bad.

These people have done nothing wrong, beside they live where oil is, that the big oil dont own anymore.

The number of nuclear weapons in the world, no one is scared of 1-2 nukes from Iran, trust me. America and Russia have well over 20,000 nukes between them. Iran using a nuke for offensive purposes is kinda ludicrous, because they would be nuked back to the stone age, and they countries that they would want to hit have crazy missile defense systems, that you don't even have a clue about. 1990 they intercepted missiles, 2010, what advances you think they made?!

It is people like you who are helping destroy this country and you don't even realize it. Enjoy what is left.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCUzHnVeI10

Upload to Disclose.tv

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 10:33 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

mep630 wrote:, trust me.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

EARRINGS = POSSIBLE HOLOGRAM DEVICE
Pindz

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 10:35 pm » by Slith

mep630 wrote:Personally I think Slush has turned into a Nazi. All you get from this guy is the "fox-we-got-to-bomb-them-propaganda-crap." ~ Slush you even realize how much the war costs each day?! You know who is eventually flipping that bill sir?! It is you, and your kids.

Also what about the soldiers that been over there over 3-4 tours? Give these fucking people a break, or how about you get off your ass and go sign up if you want to kill Iranians that bad.

These people have done nothing wrong, beside they live where oil is, that the big oil dont own anymore.

The number of nuclear weapons in the world, no one is scared of 1-2 nukes from Iran, trust me. America and Russia have well over 20,000 nukes between them. Iran using a nuke for offensive purposes is kinda ludicrous, because they would be nuked back to the stone age, and they countries that they would want to hit have crazy missile defense systems, that you don't even have a clue about. 1990 they intercepted missiles, 2010, what advances you think they made?!

It is people like you who are helping destroy this country and you don't even realize it. Enjoy what is left.....

He just quotes the stuff and posts it. He has said many times he doesn't necessarily agree with everything he puts out. relax Meppet

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.