Iran warns the world of a coming great event

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 05, 2012 12:36 am » by Shemagh

It's not so much the text that is interesting, but the video at the end of it. (It lasts for 30 minutes) It is pure propaganda, BUT, it is what the leaders of Iran believe. The coming of their " messiah" out-ways any issues about who has military superiority over them.
We have come to a point in history where the LEADERS (I'm not saying the people) of a nation, and who have great influence over a large section of their religion, believe that the 12th Imam Mahdi is imminent. the Mahdi who will appear at the time of Armageddon.
To this end they will take any action to protect the Islamic regime until this event occurs.
Also interesting in the Video is the reference to Masons, a lot of people on this site might feel in agreement.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/02/iran-warns-w ... eat-event/

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 05, 2012 1:30 am » by Mrmcnuggets

shemagh wrote:It's not so much the text that is interesting, but the video at the end of it. (It lasts for 30 minutes) It is pure propaganda, BUT, it is what the leaders of Iran believe. The coming of their " messiah" out-ways any issues about who has military superiority over them.
We have come to a point in history where the LEADERS (I'm not saying the people) of a nation, and who have great influence over a large section of their religion, believe that the 12th Imam Mahdi is imminent. the Mahdi who will appear at the time of Armageddon.
To this end they will take any action to protect the Islamic regime until this event occurs.
Also interesting in the Video is the reference to Masons, a lot of people on this site might feel in agreement.

Well every political leader, and religious leader in the world is meeting in Astana Kazakhstan to discuss "world progression" this year. And I mean EVERY leader, so it will be interesting. The Bahai'(religion of Astana Kazakhstan) do believe the next prophet will be of muslim origin, though that could just be the anti christ to the christians.

It will be a fun year. And anyone trying to spill my kool aid, is going to get seriously fucked up. :flop:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 05, 2012 1:34 am » by Bleever

mrmcnuggets wrote:
shemagh wrote:It's not so much the text that is interesting, but the video at the end of it. (It lasts for 30 minutes) It is pure propaganda, BUT, it is what the leaders of Iran believe. The coming of their " messiah" out-ways any issues about who has military superiority over them.

Well every political leader, and religious leader in the world is meeting in Astana Kazakhstan to discuss "world progression" this year. And I mean EVERY leader, so it will be interesting. The Bahai'(religion of Astana Kazakhstan) do believe the next prophet will be of muslim origin, though that could just be the anti christ to the christians.

It will be a fun year. And anyone trying to spill my kool aid, is going to get seriously fucked up. :flop:

Indeed, this is going to be an interesting year!
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.