Ireland Grows Balls-Closes Vatican Embassy

Initiate

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 12:25 am » by Serendipity

Something to add here...I apologized. I expressed that I didn't mean to offend and that it was a callous heading. That is the end of my patience for this crap. Only one reply had anything to do with the thread. Those of you who use this site as an anonymous way to take out latent (or not so latent) aggression have my sympathy but yall should know when to give it a rest.
I am 75% Irish.
What I meant to infer by my thread heading was that it was a ballsy move for such a predominately Catholic nation.
I have been reading these forums for many years but did not choose to join because of the pit bull attitude of a lot of the more acerbic members here. I have teeth as well, I just choose to save them for fitting use.

Back on topic I am gladdened and surprised by the move to close the vatican embassy and I hope ,any others will follow suit...Scotland has balls, right? Maybe they will do the same...and maybe I will have William Wallace himself cussing me out for implying that the Scottish yada yada yada
One person CAN make a difference!- the Spirit of Mohamed Bouazizi

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 12:27 am » by Icarus1

the ony reason its getting closed is the lack of money to keep it open
We thought about it for a long time, "Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union.

Initiate

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 12:30 am » by Serendipity

icarus1 wrote:the ony reason its getting closed is the lack of money to keep it open

I disagree. Austerity measures typically do not include venerable religious institutions such as the the vatican embassy. It is, rather, a sharp rebuke to the pope and vatican for their systematic perpetration and protection of the child molesting poser priests that have abused the worlds children.
One person CAN make a difference!- the Spirit of Mohamed Bouazizi

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 12:32 am » by Muchtyman

God bless Ireland

Upload to Disclose.tv

........................... :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 12:36 am » by Icarus1

well i think its because they are skint basderds, they dont give a fook about child molesters as they are to busy steaing money fro the irish tax payers and you can shove your sectarian hatrid up your jacksey muchtyman
We thought about it for a long time, "Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 12:38 am » by Muchtyman

icarus1 wrote:well i think its because they are skint basderds, they dont give a fook about child molesters as they are to busy steaing money fro the irish tax payers and you can shove your sectarian hatrid up your jacksey muchtyman

It was a joke ........................ :twisted:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 12:40 am » by Icarus1

i live in derry and have to watch those wankers march here every year walkng about full drunk vomiting and pishing everywere, a discusting rabble

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 12:44 am » by Muchtyman

icarus1 wrote:i live in derry and have to watch those wankers march here every year walkng about full drunk vomiting and pishing everywere, a discusting rabble

Not disagreeing , Got both versions where I live as well , as I said , it was a joke .

Chill ............................... :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 12:46 am » by Elnorel

They could save 1mill euros some other way. Like cut down on yearly pencils consumption in their cabinet or something.

Get real, something else is behind this.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 12:49 am » by Harbin

icarus1 wrote:well i think its because they are skint basderds, they dont give a fook about child molesters as they are to busy steaing money fro the irish tax payers and you can shove your sectarian hatrid up your jacksey muchtyman

Jesus Christ, don't get me going on Scotch-Irish psychopathy. The English crown did a job on the Scots as well icarus. When the crown "gave" Northern Ireland to the settlers, and they did their murdering and ethnic cleansing there, the crown actually bred a population with a high degree of sociopathic tendencies. Just in time to conquer the North American continent, by doing the same thing
I won't go bashing the remainder from this stock, here in the hills I grew up in. I know and love them, but they have their quirks.
Antiwar.com

PreviousNext