Ireland Grows Balls-Closes Vatican Embassy

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 12:53 am » by Frutty

ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 12:57 am » by Muchtyman

harbin wrote:
icarus1 wrote:well i think its because they are skint basderds, they dont give a fook about child molesters as they are to busy steaing money fro the irish tax payers and you can shove your sectarian hatrid up your jacksey muchtyman

Jesus Christ, don't get me going on Scotch-Irish psychopathy. The English crown did a job on the Scots as well icarus. When the crown "gave" Northern Ireland to the settlers, and they did their murdering and ethnic cleansing there, the crown actually bred a population with a high degree of sociopathic tendencies. Just in time to conquer the North American continent, by doing the same thing
I won't go bashing the remainder from this stock, here in the hills I grew up in. I know and love them, but they have their quirks.

It was a fkn joke , albeit in bad taste, I know my history as well as any bugger here .

Geez some folk are touchy ..................................... :twisted:

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 1:04 am » by Icarus1

why did yees fuckers stop at york them many years ago you might have saved the country and now look at the state were in
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Initiate

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 1:06 am » by Serendipity

One person CAN make a difference!- the Spirit of Mohamed Bouazizi

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 1:06 am » by Muchtyman

icarus1 wrote:why did yees fuckers stop at york them many years ago you might have saved the country and now look at the state were in

History would have been a lot different ........................................ :cheers:

Note to self ...................Don't post " The Sash " again

Previous