Irish bank protesters storm parliament

Conspirator

PostWed May 12, 2010 7:16 am » by Kingz

Tuesday May 11 2010

Protesters tried to break through the gates of the Parliament building during a march against Government plans to inject billions of euros into the country's banks.

Dozens of people broke away from the march and ran at the gates of the Parliament's main building, Leinster House.

They wrestled with police, who tried to force them back while attempting to secure the gate.

Gardai Clash with protesters marching against government cutbacks outside the Gates of Leinster House

At least one man suffered a head injury during the scuffles, with organisers appealing for calm.

Officers stopped the protesters from breaching the gate.

Gardai said no arrests were made and the scuffle was brought under control within minutes.

Press Association

http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url ... 75996.html
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Conspirator

PostWed May 12, 2010 11:05 am » by Ridee

Greece ireland i wonder ho is NeXT ?

Bulgaria , latvia , iceland , Spain , Portugal , you name it ;)

nwo is going down the toilette ^^
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Conspirator

PostWed May 12, 2010 11:22 am » by Kingz

ridee wrote:Greece ireland i wonder ho is NeXT ?

As I said out before.... Greece is just on the frontline of the new war...

to point out a few >

SPAIN, IRELAND, ICELAND, ETC... IMF PROBLEMS

DUTCH & BELGIUM GOVERNMENT HAS FALLEN...

Conspirator

PostWed May 12, 2010 11:24 am » by Kingz

Protestors scuffle with police at Irish parliament
Page last updated at 08:04 GMT, Wednesday, 12 May 2010 09:04 UK

Irish police clash with protestors at the gates of the Irish parliament

Protestors stormed the gates of the Irish parliament, the Dail, in Dublin on Tuesday evening, angry at Irish government bail-outs for the banks.

About 500 people took part in a rally to demonstrate their anger at the government's plans to inject billions of euro into the banks.

A group of about 100 people broke away from the peaceful protest and tried to force their way through the iron gates of Leinster House.

Police with batons forced them back.

It's understood one man suffered a head injury and one police officer suffered a facial injury.

No arrests were made.

The march was organised by the "Right to Work Campaign", sponsored by the Unite trade union.

Several speakers hit out at the Irish government's handling of the economic crisis.

Richard Boyd Barrett, of the People Before Profit Alliance, said there had to be a movement of opposition to the Irish Government.

"They (the Government) are bailing out the banks and the institutions and the elite that caused the crisis and they are asking ordinary people, senior citizens, young people to pay the price with brutal cutbacks and it's just not acceptable and people are here to say we're going to stop this and we want an alternative," he said.

Mr Boyd Barrett said he did not see the scuffle and called for peaceful protest.

But he added: "I think it is quite reasonable for people to vent anger against this Government and to say why is Dail Eireann not reflecting the interests of the people?"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/nort ... 676499.stm

Conspirator

PostWed May 12, 2010 11:37 am » by Noetic

Ever wonder what it will take for America to revolt?
We have all the same corruption,but none of the concern that people have in other countries.
All of us americans are accomplices by virtue of our fear of getting beaten up by cops.wow I'm really filled with national pride now.Osama bin laden got into the white house by quoting bob the builder.Can american people be easily distracted from important things and not stand up for ourselves when we need to?Yes We Can!
patent pending lol

Conspirator

PostWed May 12, 2010 11:40 am » by Phaeton

ridee wrote:Greece ireland i wonder ho is NeXT ?

Is it?
So what is the goal of the NWO...?
Is it not complete (monetary) control, globalisation, complete & continuous martial law?
Is this not what one sees happening either in or as a effect of the deficit countries?

What do you think will be 'the solution' for the latest financial troubles?
Global central bank, global valuta and more and more central control (under the guise of this financial 'problem'. :clapper:

Imo we're still on the NWO train brothers, and its approaching max speed.
The NWO is not (yet) going down the toilet sadly.

It is gaining momentum, not the other way around imo. Caution: NWO straight ahead!
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed May 12, 2010 11:43 am » by Phaeton

:D My government (Dutch) seems to 'fall' every few months, nothing to get your nickers in a twist about imo :D Its integrated in the policy here lol
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun May 16, 2010 12:34 am » by Kingz

phaeton wrote:

:D My government (Dutch) seems to 'fall' every few months, nothing to get your nickers in a twist about imo :D Its integrated in the policy here lol

dude I live there too... and as far as I know the same guy has been ruling as primeminister long then enough! :hell:

Time for Change... Time for younger people to take over in Government... the Old White Men party's have had their time! :shooting: :nwo: