Iron Man 3 Teaser Trailer

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 9:04 pm » by Troll2rocks

Poooooot wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:Yeah I have heard good things about this, apparently Shane Black came in and rewrote the entire script and kept making changes along with RDJ on the set up until filming finished (still some shooting left to do) pick ups and re-shoots etc, but yeah word is this is a real step up from Iron Man 2 which was rushed into production without a finished script at all.

Its obviously set after the Avengers, and rumour has it, that you will be seeing a few familiar faces show up.

I loved the Avengers, just a good crowd pleasing film. This is the first step in Phase 2 of Marvels next collection of films leading up to the Avengers 2, which will feature Thanos, some alien demi god badass that in the comic books killed every single superhero in the Marvel cannon.

So it may get interesting.

Also, look out for the next collection of Heroes added to The Avengers in the form of Guardians of the Galaxy. Which will follow Thor 2 the Dark World.

:cheers:

The Avengers kicked ass. My husband and I played hooky from work on release day and went to see it. :peep:

Lmao, well that would be a good reason, forget work, Hulk is smashing up NY. To awesome to miss :flop: :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 9:33 pm » by Poooooot

Troll2rocks wrote:Lmao, well that would be a good reason, forget work, Hulk is smashing up NY. To awesome to miss :flop: :cheers:

Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Previous