IRON MOUNTAIN REPORT: The United Nations/UFO Deception *Full

Initiate

PostTue Apr 17, 2012 4:21 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

Upload to Disclose.tv

Please take your time to watch this
You can also read the whole document by search engine report of iron mountain. It might take
a while to read the whole document but it is very important to under stand what has been changing
our planet, why they push the lie of global warming, why they keep ufos secret, why Obama wants
a police force bigger and more powerful than the military M.J.T.F. . What NDAA and the destruction
of all national sovereignty. Why Obama gets his authority to go to war from U.N and not congress.
REMEMBER the N.W.O. takes all the power once all pieces of the puzzle are set in place. We will
never be able to stop them they are already to far ahead with their plan Alex Jhones is just beating
around the bush fear mongering for fame. Why he never pushes the knowledge of this report just blows
my mind. All you have to do is just read the report and you will understand a future and fate of the world
to come.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 17, 2012 8:48 am » by Iwanci

Will watch the video and reply.. however, how can a backwords jesus save us?

Is the video religious? Tell us now and save us 2 hours of our lives....
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostTue Apr 17, 2012 5:37 pm » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

iwanci wrote:Will watch the video and reply.. however, how can a backwords jesus save us?

Is the video religious? Tell us now and save us 2 hours of our lives....

The video is of a believer and compares the bible prophecy to the document but it is the only
video of the report. I am no one who can save only speak truth the spirit of Jesus holds the
the power it's like the Marines many are called but few are chosen.I put suevassusej because
most the mods hate the thought of god. I didn't want attention. Listen you can print a copy of the
document off the internet and read it. I have it on file in a folder.

Report from Iron Mountain - Philip Coppens.com
It is one of the most important documents and is look into the heart of of whats happening now
the past 50 years,and the world to come. Not good for any freedom loving sane person

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 17, 2012 6:09 pm » by The57ironman

the iron mountain report is a must for any ''coincidence'' theorist..

there are plenty of videos that put alot of this info together...

very good if you haven't seen it put together like this... :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......