Is "THE ELITE" planning for the end of the world?

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 7:50 am » by The57ironman

:lol:
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 7:52 am » by Newdawnrising

the57ironman wrote::lol:

Exactly! :D
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 8:22 am » by Stratafire

Those that are to dwell within a bunker, are the "blood sacrifices" demanded from those the elite serve..

Any and all construction workers, politicians, and money cartels, military people, in fact any and all those that are responsible for the building of the "tomb's" they call bunkers, will find that geology is a "bitch" when it comes to hiding within a cave (man made or not), as all the trappings of the world above, will not help them when it comes time to be "sacrificed" ..

Think ancient Egypt, Incas, Aztecs, even older civilizations (and Hitler as a more current one when the gold was hidden within a mountain, yet to be found).. They "always" sacrificed those that new too much about the whereabouts of those that were deemed to be protected, either in this life, or the "afterlife" ..

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 8:33 am » by Truthdefender

the57ironman wrote:so......where did the post of me saying that come from?

I believe I am the culprit. Not intentional I assure you my man. Roadkill is correct; I had a problem using the 3x quotes so I removed one. This is how then showed up. I will be more observant andf proofread in the future.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 8:48 am » by Ghost32

Bill Ryan:Elites Plan Against PoleShift & PlanetX

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 9:56 am » by Freeyourmindnow

yes just like they did to Indians :flop:

Initiate

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 11:26 am » by Sentientseed

Where is this home that one is returning to? What is this soul and what is its form?

Is it conscious energy? Is it just conscious? Does conscious need a medium in order to exist in? If merely casting off the body is so great...why don't folks just check out?

If some supposed god is pure consciousness/spirit/soul and blah blah blah and such an existence is so grand and wonderful....they why would that consciousness chose to create anything and not just be happy in that existence? Boredom? If it is boredom (which is defined by MW dictionary as the state of being weary and restless through lack of interest) wouldn't that suggest that this entity/consciousness/god/spirit/soul doesn't find it to be such a grand thing over time?

What is a human? Are we matter, energy, and consciousness? Is this the big supposed Trinity as one....(on the human microcosm)? Is there anything that is not made up of or consist of at least one of these things? Is there any other base form besides those three things? Can consciousness exist without the aid of the other two? Can matter exist without energy? etc. Why would these things join together to create the being one sees in the mirror? Why would they again separate?

Does the grass always seem to appear greener on the other side? Is existence merely the movement from one thing to the next for an amount of time that allows the previous state to become enough of a blur/faded memory/forgotten state that each and every one that follows appears refreshing and new for a time? Is there ever pure happiness and contentment in remaining in one state of being for all eternity?

Hmmm...I ponder without insight in order to gain such.
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 12:27 pm » by Svaha

This world (the fourth world of this cycle) will be destroyed by fire (the elemental force fire)
After that the fifth world will emerge and lead to a golden age.
In the medicine wheel (that actually is a 'vortex') the fifth point is the center,the singularity.

Now, fire is a very special 'element', because fire 'hints' at spirit.

It's a good thing that seed bunkers are build, underground cities, maybe even dna, in short all the works. It does not matter that this is done out of fear for the own loss of life/power, nature can deal with that, as has always been the case.
Resistance to life itself has always been futile.

Nobody knows exactly what will happen when our fan hits our shit and we won't survive life anyway.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 12:34 pm » by Mediasorcerer

svaha wrote:This world (the fourth world of this cycle) will be destroyed by fire (the elemental force fire)
In the medicine wheel (that actually is a 'vortex') the fifth point is the center,the singularity.

Now, fire is a very special 'element', because fire 'hints' at spirit.

It's a good thing that seed bunkers are build, underground cities, maybe even dna, in short all the works. It does not matter that this is done out of fear for the own loss of life/power, nature can deal with that, as has always been the case.
Resistance to life itself has always been futile.

Nobody knows exactly what will happen when our fan hits our shit and we won't survive life anyway.

fire is cleansing too,in spiritual healing its cleansing,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 2:07 pm » by Sentientseed

This world (the fourth world of this cycle) will be destroyed by fire (the elemental force fire)

Ahh...the phoenix story told differently with the singularity being the moment of change/event horizon?

How does fire cleanse? Is it by destruction? Burning off the old to make way for the new? Is this a desirable thing? If so, why so? Is it more of a pleasurable experience of more of a rite of passage? Fire cleanses...so does water. Fire keeps us warm. Fire burns us. Water keeps us alive. Water drowns us.

Resistance to life itself has always been futile

Resistance to change itself has always been futile. Yet it doesn't mean we should not resist change. It also doesn't mean we should not try to change either.

I agree in that the more we know...the more we realize we know nothing.
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

PreviousNext