Is "THE ELITE" planning for the end of the world?

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 2:18 pm » by Dukettt

Poles shift and then yellowstone goes BOOM! What do you need a bunker for then? Just to stay alive a month or two, a year maybe? Then you must come out and start fighting cannibals. BTW i think that the movie/book TheRoad tells about times after Yellowstone Mega eruption. So you all hollywood conspiracy nuts better start thinking what is about to happen.
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 6:00 pm » by Newdawnrising

sentientseed wrote:
This world (the fourth world of this cycle) will be destroyed by fire (the elemental force fire)
After that the fifth world will emerge and lead to a golden age.
In the medicine wheel (that actually is a 'vortex') the fifth point is the center,the singularity.

Ahh...the phoenix story told differently with the singularity being the moment of change/event horizon?

How does fire cleanse? Is it by destruction? Burning off the old to make way for the new? Is this a desirable thing? If so, why so? Is it more of a pleasurable experience of more of a rite of passage? Fire cleanses...so does water. Fire keeps us warm. Fire burns us. Water keeps us alive. Water drowns us.

Resistance to life itself has always been futile
Nobody knows exactly what will happen when our fan hits our shit and we won't survive life anyway.

Resistance to change itself has always been futile. Yet it doesn't mean we should not resist change. It also doesn't mean we should not try to change either.

I agree in that the more we know...the more we realize we know nothing.

Your both right imo, but if it weren't for the warning in my heart. I wouldn't be pondering upon the stories i have been told about, and read on, describing the Giant From the North. Which is why is see all of this as a culmination, imo new worlds rise out of the ice. :)
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Previous