Is "THE ELITE" planning for the end of the world?

Initiate

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 5:42 am » by Whiteknight2000

Let me ask you this question. Do you think America is planning for the end of the world.

I have heard comments they are building underground bunkers, and shelters, and of course planning for the end of the world.

If that is the case why are they starting to reveal secret bunker locations in Washington and around America, Especially a massive military bunker in the mountains? And not just that, but they are turning that bunker into a museum where people can walk around in it.

If they were doing that right now don't you think that would be a waste of space and money, and time?

The bunkers the "Conspiracy shows" that claim these bunkers are for doom events were actually really built during the cold war.

Now they are abandoned and nothing has been done to them for decades they are being sold to either the public or made into museums.

And are not being used at all as bunkers when doom happens.

Don't you think it would be a stupid idea if they simply gave away these locations and sold these bunkers if they really needed them???

I think this really should be thought about.

When there is Doom there is money to be made. When there is FAKE doom their is easy money to be made, and scams on the increase.

Be careful.

If the world was ending What would i do? I would go out onto the street and willingly die.

Why? Because that will be the moment "ME" as a human being will truly return to my real home. It will be the day I will wake up from a deep sleep.

FEAR IS THE CAUSE FOR GREED. Eliminate fear, and you eliminate greed.
Last edited by Whiteknight2000 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 5:45 am » by Newdawnrising

I'll say just this, i'm not even touching this thread. Hell to the :nope:
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 5:47 am » by Mediasorcerer

why is russia building thousands of new bunkers,do you really think they give away all the locations of bunkers???or only the ones they dont need,because they have newer,better equipped ones?more secret too.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 5:50 am » by Nilm33

Have you considered that if they got rid of the old bunkers its because they got brand spankin new ones with flatscreens.

Your idea has so many holes in I dont have time to tell you everything other than you really need to do more studying... Good luck.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 5:51 am » by Whiteknight2000

mediasorcerer wrote:why is russia building thousands of new bunkers,do you really think they give away all the locations of bunkers???or only the ones they dont need,because they have newer,better equipped ones?more secret too.

Let me put it to you this way.

There are the rich people, and the government that pretty much rule about 1% of the nation. If they are only 1,000 rich people, or a small amount of people to put under a bunker.

Why would they build Thousands of bunkers? Potentially they are doing it so they can sell it to gullible people thinking the end of the world is around the corner.

They are doing the same thing here in America. Building bunkers to sell to people, and make money from it.

Prices start from $500,000 and go up. People who think the end of the world is coming would pay alot of money to be safe.

Safety, and security is only just an illusion. Fear is what keeps us thinking we need all of these things to keep us safe, when the truth is we don't.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 5:52 am » by Whiteknight2000

nilm33 wrote:Have you considered that if they got rid of the old bunkers its because they got brand spankin new ones with flatscreens.

Your idea has so many holes in I dont have time to tell you everything other than you really need to do more studying... Good luck.

They could upgrade the old bunkers :roll: They have spent millions of dollars on the old ones, and we all know they are finding it more dificult to fund these things.

Why would they be willingly just open the facility to the public, and tell everyone about it?

It's stupid, and a waste of money, and not just that, but alot of underground bunkers are now abandoned, facilities closed down, and covered with cement.

Why is 2012 OVER HYPED????? If the government really didn't want us to know about the end of the world. They would make sure we don't. And to start it all off we wouldn't even know about 2012.

2012 is a date in history. You can't predict doom with a date. No one know's when doom will happen.

And when we die, we may not even notice it. We could all be continuing to live in our own worlds without realising we are dead.

Doesn't that bother you? The human soul doesn't die, it changes form. The human body is just a house for the soul.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 5:56 am » by E6722maj

personally, and without a shred of concrete evidence (but a ton of gut feeling). i think yes, those in the highest loop are making moves to survive a coming global cataclysm.

film at eleven.

:alien:
whatever

Initiate

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 5:57 am » by Wakemeup

Dumb.....dumbdumb......Dumb.............duuuuuuuuumb

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 6:02 am » by Whiteknight2000

wakemeup wrote:Dumb.....dumbdumb......Dumb.............duuuuuuuuumb

Upload to Disclose.tv

Made by a guy sitting in front of a computer, with footage that was probably taken by someone else.

YEAH, there's bunkers underground but we don't know what their purpose is.

If you know doom is happening. You don't use bunkers, you use locations. Locations that no city, town, or population is. A location that can't be found, locations with underground facilities. SPACE for example. Hotels are being built up in space for people to stay in. Why invest in a bunker when you can invest in space instead.

These stories have so many holes in them its not funny. They are created for the gullible.

Heck do we even know these facilities exist???? I mean yeah, but are they still being used today?

We keep coming up with fake photos of these facitlies, just like the UFO phenomina but we the current techno age of today, and 6 billion people on this planet.

We should have atleast have some evidence of what is happening.

Maybe the world around us is truly much boring than it really is and people online just overhype it to sell their stories and make their life just seem more dramatic.
Last edited by Whiteknight2000 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 6:03 am » by The57ironman

so which is it .....abandoning the old ones or spending millions on the old ones

.....you can educate the ignorant...but there's no fk'n helping the stupid.

Next