Is anyone else seeing this?

Initiate

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 10:58 pm » by Bandanko

evening peeps,

just flicking through the news and i espy these little treats. Pretty fucking terrifying if you ask me...

http://rt.com/news/chemical-aleppo-findings-russia-417/

So that is Russia saying it was the rebels and not Assad's forces, though their evidence is actually tangible, its pretty conclusive. And its a damn site more conclusive than "Kerry said so" :bullshit: :yell:

Independent is running this:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/in-the-balance-barack-obama-and-vladimir-putin-poised-between-confrontation-and-cooperation-over-syria-ahead-of-g20-summit-8798423.html

This bit scared me a lot :nails: :nails:

For his part, Mr Putin warned bluntly that Russia would consider any strikes ordered by Washington without United Nations backing an act of “aggression”. Nor, he said, would Moscow necessarily stand by if that were to unfold. Without offering details, he said: “We have our ideas about what we will do and how we will do it in case the situation develops toward the use of force or otherwise. We have our plans.”

now at that my balls shrank into my body and I felt kinda tingly all over.

This is actually proper scary folks, I dont think it will come to the big one, just yet. but christ alive this is gonna be a scary time to live folks :help:

Doesn't look like these strong words are detering the Yanks though

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/officials-press-lawmakers-to-approve-syria-strike-obama-invokes-congresss-credibility/2013/09/04/4c93a858-155c-11e3-804b-d3a1a3a18f2c_story.html?hpid=z1

sleep tight folks :cheers: :ohno:

Writer

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 11:35 pm » by Mrmurder

its a worry indeed. assuming it does not all kick off then this will probably be the closest we will come to ww3 since the cold war.

i wonder that if it does come to the missiles being launched, if our 'visitors' will step in and render them unable to be launched..... it seems, going by past evidence that they are quite capable of shutting them down whenever they feel like it.

obama seems determined to start something.

who knows, maybe they will save us from ourselves.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 11:39 pm » by Temps13

Someone who reads the mainstream media said to me yesterday,as if explaining something obvious to an idiot-"Obama is doing his best to prevent any attack on Syria"..
I was amazed at the power of the press
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 11:40 pm » by 99socks

Temps13 wrote:Someone who reads the mainstream media said to me yesterday,as if explaining something obvious to an idiot-"Obama is doing his best to prevent any attack on Syria"..

:o
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 11:46 pm » by Temps13

Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 11:56 pm » by E6722maj

Temps13 wrote:Someone who reads the mainstream media said to me yesterday,as if explaining something obvious to an idiot-"Obama is doing his best to prevent any attack on Syria"

i hear you

whatever

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 1:51 am » by RATRODROB

Temps13 wrote:Someone who reads the mainstream media said to me yesterday,as if explaining something obvious to an idiot-"Obama is doing his best to prevent any attack on Syria"..

its frustrating I know, like talking to the deaf. :bang;

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 2:40 am » by Temps13

Yeah Rat its like..they will only accept mainstream publications or media..anything independent is "crank stuff"..
If newspapers get their stories from news agencies like Associated Press & Reuters..& if the Rothschilds own those news agencies..
I read that they do..
Noone likes to be told "Oh you're brainwashed" though..they think they are immune to it but they aren't at all
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 8:53 am » by Flipper

I just did a online survey. It actually asked if you believe what the mainstream media is telling you. My answer was it is mostly fabricated. If they are starting to ask these types of questions it must be for a reason. Maybe I am on the list.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 9:41 am » by Iwanci

Main stream media does promote the truth... just a different version of it ...

Also, stop fearing that this will escalate into anything other than another non eventful and unfruitful waste of your tax payers money.. and by yours, I mean YOURS.. as in the US.. cos you have heaps of money apparently... and no other more pressing issues to deal with in your own backyard, apparently...

Russia will do nothing simply because it is in collusion with the US...

NWO peeps... do you think that the super powers are ever working alone in any of these matters and that they actually sit around and discuss these issues at great length?

The appearance of talks, and conflict amongst the ranks are just another orchestrated act of showmanship...

Imagine this.. the heads of state come together in a forum to discuss and agree to a course of action/inaction all in a matter of one or 2 days max.... these are global issues with immense outcomes, some of which cannot be predicted nor planned for... and yet, it takes the same people several terms in government to settle on some more mundane and inconsequential domestic issues that do not pose any threat of any Armageddon style conflict...

so... they want us to believe that the very same people that take years to agree on relatively simple affairs can somehow get together and determine and agree to the fate of millions of people in what equates to just a couple of days work...

Let me think here for a second..... ok ...... :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit:

The super powers are all in this shite together, don't ever believe that they actually hate each other, cos they don't... good cop/bad cop is a card that is played well in almost every aspect of our lives..

anywho... this is a conspiracy site... and this is my conspiracy theory...

:wink:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook