Is being a single something new?

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 03, 2011 4:20 pm » by Zer0

spock wrote:You and your girlfriend walk down the street, in your underwear, dry humping each other and see how long before you get thrown in a paddy wagon.

But on Pride Day - it will be overlooked. Considered okay and accepting. "Enlightened".

Pride day is an obvious satanic ritual used to channel energies to the Lower Frequencies.
I remember another city that thought it was cool to perform such rituals...what was it called?

Oh yeah Sodoma and its neighbor Gomorah
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostSun Jul 03, 2011 4:42 pm » by Rebellfoxx

spock wrote:The best way to think of how Christians should consider gays, is the way Jesus interacted with lepers. To say that gay is normal is not true. To say it is natural to some, may be right, insomuch as autism, diabetes and other abnormalities are considered natural but not optimal.

Should it be demonized? No. Should there be compassion towards it? Yes.

But the flamboyant queen lifestyle is subculture that if any self respecting gay truly would like to be thought of as normal, should avoid.

Nobody wants to look at guy in a pink thong in a parade celebrating gay sex and demanding respect.

who demands it? for being a mod your severely misguided in the society sense.
The Man who regards his own life and those of his fellow creatures as meaningless is not merely unfortunate, but almost disqualified from Life...A.E

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 03, 2011 7:47 pm » by 99socks

tertiusgaudens wrote:Here an example - Germany Population 2050 (watch the birth tree at the beginning):

http://www.destatis.de/jetspeed/portal/ ... y=file.pdf

page 16. :?
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 03, 2011 8:05 pm » by Tertiusgaudens

Yeah, that`s pretty weird, isn`t it?

A healthy population looks always like a pine tree, and now the older ones become a majority. The fuck question will be: Who the hell is paying for this? - and nobody can answer this question properly. We are really facing a big desaster. Simply by biology...

I am not sure what the data of the US are...
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 03, 2011 8:10 pm » by 99socks

tertiusgaudens wrote:Yeah, that`s pretty weird, isn`t it?

A healthy population looks always like a pine tree, and now the older ones become a majority. The fuck question will be: Who the hell is paying for this? - and nobody can answer this question properly. We are really facing a big desaster. Simply by biology...

I am not sure what the data of the US are...

It looks similar, but it depends on what "group" you are looking at overall: Americans in general, or "whites" or "blacks" or "hispanics" and what these looks like compared to immigration numbers and the population replacement rate based on that. The thing is, as much as everyone always looks at the BIRTHrates of countries, not many people focus on the DEATH rates. I am not making any kind of judgment but simply an observation- that the more health care that is used to keep people alive longer, the more things get skewed as well. The more people "know" they can depend on doctors and the government to make them live longer, the smaller the incentive is to have children (since children traditionally have been considered "social security" for couples when they get older).

The scary part about those population trees in Germany, is that the more burden that 25-45 year olds have in taking care of their (unempoyed?) parents and grandparents is going to take away from the resources they could have made available to offspring... which basically means they're NOT going to have more children and overall the situation is ONLY GOING TO GET WORSE.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 pm » by Tertiusgaudens

Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 04, 2011 8:39 pm » by 99socks

Very politically incorrect, on so many levels. :flop:

Previous