Is Cannabis Weed Oil a Miracle Drug?

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 23, 2013 7:09 pm » by Phoenix rising

In this short documentary, Luke Rudkowski investigates medical cannabis oil use in Holland and the laws surrounding it. This video contains interviews with medical cannabis oil patients, a look into a manufacturer of cannabis oil and an exclusive interview with the 1st coffee shop owner in Holland the Pot Father.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 23, 2013 9:12 pm » by Mydogma

a few friends of mine use it and swear by it...id rather smoke it but if i had an ailment i suppose i would try it...pot has so many benefits that big pharma wants away from mainstream, as well as the cia drug trade...just goes to show who our governments work for eh...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 23, 2013 9:17 pm » by E6722maj

pretty much, yes

whatever

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 24, 2013 9:07 am » by Phoenix rising

I'd sure like to try it but its not available over here, i wonder if you can get it mail order, my body feels like its 70 although i'm only 43
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 24, 2013 9:51 am » by RATRODROB

my mum were never the same after triple bypass surgery, she had a few issues when elderly.

she would smoke a joint every few days and she said it were wonderful.

I think in controlled doses for medical reasons its quite ok.

I haven't had a choof since my first kid were born, over 20 yrs now, I liked it socially.

however a bloke I used to work with 30 odd yrs ago did it 24/7, before, during and after work, and hes fckd now.
it affected his brain somehow, ended up with paranoid schizophrenia, he is like a burnt out shell and his lungs are fckd, he used to cough up black shit all the time.
so I guess moderation is the key, I reacon it has done less damage than alcohol to society as a whole.
bongs get you there quicker using less weed than joints but bongs are worse for your lungs IMO, I heard you can get water on the lungs from bongs as well.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Initiate

PostWed Jul 24, 2013 1:31 pm » by Spikey

RATRODROB wrote:my mum were never the same after triple bypass surgery, she had a few issues when elderly.

she would smoke a joint every few days and she said it were wonderful.

I think in controlled doses for medical reasons its quite ok.

I haven't had a choof since my first kid were born, over 20 yrs now, I liked it socially.

however a bloke I used to work with 30 odd yrs ago did it 24/7, before, during and after work, and hes fckd now.
it affected his brain somehow, ended up with paranoid schizophrenia, he is like a burnt out shell and his lungs are fckd, he used to cough up black shit all the time.
so I guess moderation is the key, I reacon it has done less damage than alcohol to society as a whole.
bongs get you there quicker using less weed than joints but bongs are worse for your lungs IMO, I heard you can get water on the lungs from bongs as well.

RRR

Your mate probably mixed tobacco with the pot...the tobacco is the stuff that fucks you up, not the Cannabis. He may also have smoked just tobacco cigarettes.

The medical benefits from Cannabis cannot be overstated. The main, almost 'miraculous' health benefits come from ingesting and not smoking the oil as shown in this film. But smoking it, amazingly also has health benefits.

The prohibition lobby (big pharma mostly) put out flase propaganda about smoked Cannabis, in particular that it directly caused lung cancer (on it's own, no tobacco mixed in)...which has since been discovered to be complete bollocks.

Recent results from lab studies, prove that while smoked Cannabis isn't the best way to get maximum helath benefits (oil or just eaten raw is), it does NOT give you lung cancer, in fact it marginally decreases your chances of developing cancer.

Smoked Cannabis doesn't cause psychotic illness either, despite the scare stories the media put out. The simple truth is that some people suffer from mental health issues period.

They develop various conditions whether they use Cannabis or not, and studies have shown that smoking Cannabis may actually delay the onset of mental health symptoms or moderate the severity of resulting effects.

It eliviates depression, altzeimers (sp?) parkinsons (particularly well) MS and a whole host of other illnesses and diseases, that would ordinarilly be 'treated' with very dangerous and expensive big pharma drugs.

So yeah...Cannabis, whether made into a very beneficial and healthy oil and ingested, or eaten raw, or even smoked..IS a miracle plant.