Is Dark Matter Aliens??

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 11:28 am » by Freeyourmindnow

proposal is that the aliens are the cold dark matter that make up 23 percent of the energy in the universe. Adept at cloaking themselves, they are invisible under any force that can be shielded, including strong, weak and electromagnetic interactions... The gravitational force cannot be shielded, however... [T]he aliens cannot prevent their mass from altering the rotation curves of the galaxies they inhabit. [...]

While not actively hostile, the aliens would prefer not to live in our neighborhood. Whatever it is made of, the dark energy is their way of suggesting, politely but firmly, that we leave. Dark energy is simply the mechanism for "alien flight" in the cosmic real estate market.

http://news.discovery.com/space/of-alie ... s-law.html

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 1:00 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

:think:

Initiate

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 1:12 pm » by Thepassenger

are the aliens ,, their crafts,... their "home planets" ,.. made from dark matter?... like... we are made from matter matter? is that the claim being made ?
“You begin saving the world by saving one person at a time; all else is grandiose romanticism or politics.” ~ Charles Bukowski

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 1:18 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

thepassenger wrote:are the aliens ,, their crafts,... their "home planets" ,.. made from dark matter?... like... we are made from matter matter? is that the claim being made ?

maybe they have found a way to cloak their crafts,... their "home planets" we can see there is energy but cant see what it is :look: it just darkness :think:

thepassenger wrote:made from dark matter?

interesting theory :look: could it be possible? :think:

Initiate

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 1:32 pm » by Thepassenger

yeah... the loop hole is kinda fun... They may be from another dimension ... I dont like the "dark energy/matter" theory at all.. sounds like kindergarten language ... im gonna go with .. what we call dark E/M is actually just higher and lower dimensional states in this composite reality... so a whole host of creatures fall into this realm .. some might be benign ,.. some might not realize we are even here ghosts, fairies, leprechauns,.. big foots,... ... some might know we are here and not like us so much ,... the djin (creatures made of fire yet is not fire same as a human is made of clay and yet is not clay. some djin are evil)

so I totally buy all that shit and more.. lol
“You begin saving the world by saving one person at a time; all else is grandiose romanticism or politics.” ~ Charles Bukowski

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 1:45 pm » by Daemonfoe

freeyourmindnow wrote:Image

That would mean there are more aliens than stars in terms of mass...
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 1:47 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

daemonfoe wrote:
freeyourmindnow wrote:Image

That would mean there are more aliens than stars in terms of mass...

why not?

Initiate

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 1:52 pm » by Thepassenger

can i just say.. I fucking HATE snow!!!!! :bang; fuckin thing.. fuckin sucks...

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 1:53 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

thepassenger wrote:yeah... the loop hole is kinda fun... They may be from another dimension ... I dont like the "dark energy/matter" theory at all.. sounds like kindergarten language ... im gonna go with .. what we call dark E/M is actually just higher and lower dimensional states in this composite reality... so a whole host of creatures fall into this realm .. some might be benign ,.. some might not realize we are even here ghosts, fairies, leprechauns,.. big foots,... ... some might know we are here and not like us so much ,... the djin (creatures made of fire yet is not fire same as a human is made of clay and yet is not clay. some djin are evil)

so I totally buy all that shit and more.. lol

dimensional states ? this creature can travel trough the different dimension? love this story :flop: but how they can travel to other dimensions? than :think:

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 1:54 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

thepassenger wrote:can i just say.. I fucking HATE snow!!!!! :bang; fuckin thing.. fuckin sucks...

:lol: :lol: i hate snow too mate :cheers:

Next