Is Faster Than Light Possible?

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 08, 2009 7:40 pm » by Towelie

As for magnetism and gravity, theres a pretty good theory gaining a lot of support that electromegnetism is actuialy a form of gravity(pretty good theory i think.) Yer right warp isnt realy breaking the "light barrier" but its the most likey way we would be able to travel the distances needed, not that other methods can be discounted at the min.
I completley agree with people that think UFOs are real aswell, theres no way i can think were the only ones, its just so very unlikley that we would be. I gotta think well get there in the end, aslong as the :nwo: dont get us first.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

PostSun Feb 08, 2009 9:58 pm » by Easymind

Really, the terrorist? That would be even more unlikely than ftl speeds. Not really a lot of people are interested in destroying the American way of live you know, believing they do is just guilt manipulation by politics.
A collapsing dollar would be more difficult to cope with if all has to go by the rules.
:rtft: :bang; :peep:

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 08, 2009 10:02 pm » by Towelie

I meant NWO(globalisation, depopulation and all that stuff) not realy terrorists, although i do consider them the same thing.

PostMon Feb 09, 2009 12:08 am » by Easymind

Ah ok

:shooting: :obsessed:

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 24, 2009 6:10 pm » by Towelie

DrJones got me thinkin bout this so im gonna revive a long dead topic,

Theres been a few developments with FTL one that could make communication possible realy soon, recently (1st july) a great theory was put forward for a single photon concentration protocol, the thing about this is that it uses a single photon instead of 2+ and also does not require both parties wanting to commmunicate to know the exact state of the photon before its unfolded.
:headscratch: Basicaly they can take a photon unfold it into a quantum state (a quibit) and use this as a computer for calculations etc combine this with Einsteins famous spooky action at distance(quantum entanglement) and theres the communication for the quantum computer, so we got quantum computers and internet.

Wont be long now.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 07, 2009 7:55 pm » by Towelie

Researchers at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in Boulder, CO, have demonstrated multiple computing operations on quantum bits--a crucial step toward building a practical quantum computer.
http://www.technologyreview.com/computing/23137/

Closer and closer, day by day :) .
The potential for this tech is astounding.

Previous