Is FUSIAM the Answer or Will MAIBUS Rule the World?

Initiate

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 10:37 pm » by 999plan

I recently announced that I was going to try and promote a new type of life philosophy or way of life in an honest and truthful attempt to philosophically reunify various common elements of many religious perspectives. Please, don't misunderstand me. My goal here is NOT to create a new religion, but rather bolster my own Faith-based belief which has been grounded in Roman Catholicism and primarily extend it to a more universally accepted Judeo-Christian-Islamic perspective.

In prayerful and reflective consideration of the various aspects of my religious beliefs, I have been drawn to three basic tenets that I feel embody everything about religion from a very general perspective. Most or dare I say all religions seem to incorporate some element or teaching of Faith, Love, and Hope. Many believe that the essence or presence of God is embodied in the concept of the Holy Trinity. Basically, this means that God co-exists in a divine union of three separate yet equal persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

So now the question becomes, what state do these three reside? Let’s consider that God the Father is the foundation or building blocks of all creation. Simply put, He is the code which has given all of us life. This code is “physically” revealed to us through our learned and inherited knowledge with support now through known scientific principles. Let’s consider that God the Son is the real “physically human” presence of Christ within our world (be Him Jesus, Mohammad, Buddha, etc.). He is the unifier of all humanity through love, plain and simple. Let’s consider that God the Holy Spirit flows through each of us and is witnessed as our “Faith” or what many refer to as their religion. So, if we equate God the Father as Hope, God the Son as Love, and God the Holy Spirit as Faith, we see that the real essence of the Holy Trinity come into focus.

Jesus once said that the greatest of these is Love. I believe He knew since He was Christ (God the Son) that it was love or the unity of all humanity that must exist so that each of us can truly experience the Holy Trinity as intended by God.

So now, I’m going to set up some elementary equations.

Father = Code = Hope = Science (or Progress)
Son = Physical = The Christ = Human = Love = Unity
Spirit = Metaphysical = Religion = Faith

In Exodus in the Old Testament when God appeared to Moses, when asked how He should be known as, He said he was, “I AM”.

So what does any of this have to do with the quite mysterious and cryptic title, “Is FUSIAM the Answer or Will MAIBUS Rule the World?" In English, if you literally take the first letter from the equivalents stated above: Faith = F, Unity = U, and Science =S and then the name of God = IAM, it yields the term for this general religious philosophy, “FUSIAM”.

So now you may be wondering why I have introduced the term “MAIBUS” that is remarkably similar to one first mentioned in the “Prophecies of Nostradamus”. Here’s why. The letter “B” actually refers to “Business” in the classical sense which many might consider at its root as a means to financial profit, or figuratively speaking, SELFISH gain from a worldly perspective. On the contrary, Faith implies SELFLESS gain from a worldly perspective. In essence, business is figuratively the antithesis of faith.

So MAIBUS would sadly imply our current “worldly” state, devoid or losing FAITH, where through the efforts of humanity and our understanding and knowledge of science with business as a supporting mechanism, a different “IAM” is revealed. This “IAM” is evil incarnate. Simply put in its truest form, it is the actual physical manifestation of the Devil. It is here now and has always been as long as man seeks greed over creed.

It is no coincidence that the term is cryptically backwards which is how evil often hides itself and in darkness. It equates to “SUBIAM” which literally means sub-IAM or one who is inferior and subjective to the real, one true God, “IAM”!

Footnote: Now for all those who will say I spelled "MAIBUS" wrong and that it should be "MABUS"; we all know that Nostradamus often intentionally misspelled other terms in his writings. In this case, he left off the "I" either out of respect for the actual "IAM" or to hide its true meaning and significance ...
Last edited by 999plan on Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:57 am, edited 3 times in total.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 11:03 pm » by Lowsix

Regardless of the merits of your ideas, you are failing to grasp the importance of the perspectives, mindsets and biases of your audience..ie Corporate America ..or even Entreprenurial america..and how symbolism, OVERT symbolism is perceived in American Business Culture.

THEY RUN AWAY FROM IT. FAST..and DONT LOOK BACK.
Ive been doing this a LONG time (Branding) and I Know what I'm talking about.

They will not look past your anagrams for your intended meaning,
nor will they look past your logo at the intended symbolism.
And ANY combinations of the word "Number" & Plan = OCCULT.

Your Plan name, your logos and this Fusiam Mabius thing all bring up connotations that Directly and defiantly contradict your stated message, goal and philosophy, regardless if you think that is rational or not..its the truth...plain and simple..

You have not shot yourself in the foot, you are blowing your feet clean off.
You MUST address those critical failings in your plan..

Drawing Boards..go back to them.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 11:23 pm » by Flecktarn

not more ,this is like issown , :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang;
ImageImage

Initiate

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 11:27 pm » by 999plan

Six,

This is a general philosophy based on elements of a pre-existing belief construct; plain and simple. You are the one tying my previous posts and what I call "THE 999 PLAN" to this post. While it's true I signed it as "999" and asked the question about its perceptional connotation, I have NOT tied anything else together here. For the reasons you state, I am unclear how exactly to integrate it or even if I should try to since it is as you suggest potentially misleading from a perceptional perspective.

Suppose I came along and this was the first post you had ever seen from me, would you be drawing the same conclusions you are? I say, absolutely not. My friend, I believe you may be pre-judging my intentions. I suggest you reread it again and take it on its philosophical and religious face value. In the meantime, I'll omit my signature to eliminate any confusion it might have implied. (That's the first step ...)

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 11:41 pm » by Cornbread714

999, did you ever check out the Subgenius site that I recommended?

http://www.subgenius.com/

Upload to Disclose.tv

I like you, 999. Don't take my kidding too seriously...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 11:49 pm » by Realorfake

LowSix wrote:Regardless of the merits of your ideas, you are failing to grasp the importance of the perspectives, mindsets and biases of your audience..ie Corporate America ..or even Entreprenurial america..and how symbolism, OVERT symbolism is perceived in American Business Culture.

THEY RUN AWAY FROM IT. FAST..and DONT LOOK BACK.
Ive been doing this a LONG time (Branding) and I Know what I'm talking about.

They will not look past your anagrams for your intended meaning,
nor will they look past your logo at the intended symbolism.
And ANY combinations of the word "Number" & Plan = OCCULT.

Your Plan name, your logos and this Fusiam Mabius thing all bring up connotations that Directly and defiantly contradict your stated message, goal and philosophy, regardless if you think that is rational or not..its the truth...plain and simple..

You have not shot yourself in the foot, you are blowing your feet clean off.
You MUST address those critical failings in your plan..

Drawing Boards..go back to them.

999 I'd agree with you if Six were starting a new religion. But he's starting a philosophy. Or in other words, a way of applying something you believe in every day life. Be it someone who hates litter and picks up every piece of garbage regardless of time or place. Or someone complacent with picking up a penny and putting it in their pocket to add to their piggy bank. Some are more complex than others but nobody views them as occult.

Of course when you tie religion in with your philosophy you run a fine line, but I ask what would you consider Buddhism? Most say its a religion but is it?

The spread of information greatly helps ignorance these days. I say go for it six.
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 11:57 pm » by Lowsix

My friend, i may equally suggest that you not patronize people that are trying to help you.

You have been afforded great respect and patience and feedback.
You can either take that when you request it, or not request it at all..

And I Submit that if this were the first post i had ever seen from you,
10000% would i think i was about to read something about the Occult,
just from reading the title.

Matter of fact, when browsing the active Topic list, and I saw the words, I thought it was a follow up to a post we had going about the AntiChrist..Then i read the first paragraph, and even if you SAY this wasnt about your plan, you referenced it as your preface...

So you dont get to say that this is me implying or supposing anything about anything..Im reading the words youve typed.

OK so even if this has nothing to do with your plan, or your ideology..I will STILL submit that if you willfully CHOOSE words that sound occultish, you cannot overpower by force of your will the the inertia of public perception of that, and and hope people will embrace it... This aint about me or what i think of your ideas.. its about the damn weight symbolism, which you are innefectually employing...to your own ideological detriment..and THEN youre gonna wonder why people dont like it...

It wont work..it sounds like you are referenicing occult words...or occult personalities..

Dont rail at me for pointing out the obvious. Im not tied to these responses..
i dont care that much other than giving you honest feedback.

Im TELLING YOU what your words gave off as the very first perception without even having cracked the thread.. I tied my feedback on this to feedback on your plan because you are making the same exact mistake in BOTH cases....

You imply ONE thing by asserting what you WANT it to mean without taking into account what those sorts of symbols/words will mean to your audience by using A Name , a logo, and other Anagrams that really absolutely sound cultish or Occultish...

Fusiam does not sound like a positive Foil to Mabius..sorry it doesnt..
It sounds like two Harry Potter level wizards with competing pagan ritual magick about to go to war over posession of the unholy sword of Samael......

So take that as you will...reject it at will. Wont change my opinion..
You asked..I supplied feedback instead of patronizing you..
If you want continued participation, you might try the same..

@RealorFake, you got your people backwards..lol
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostTue Jul 07, 2009 12:39 am » by 999plan

I believe you make my point all to well about the "worldly" perspective, Six ... I truly believe the whole damned world is wrong in terms of its focus, all it's occult symbolic meaning, all of it. If I through a very simple philosophical approach can figure out the difference between inner spiritual faith and an external esoteric religious perspective, I'm sure many others will see this for its true intentions and not the more occult symbolism that has unfortunately promulgated our society, and unfortunately your outlook as well. Call me a Utopian optimist, but I personally choose to first see light and life in people's intentions rather than dark and death. People will judge me and what I write subjectively anyhow so all that really matters to me is where my intentions really are, and I know without a doubt that they are on the side of Truth.

By the way, you make it sound like you're the one doing the affording for the entire DTV community as if you can be the one to remove it. I have openly shared my thoughts and gained the respect of others here independent of the otherwise traditional perspectives so I'm confident that people will continue to be a little more genuine than you often give them credit for. Who knows, maybe I'm just reading too much into your responses as of late ...

However, I do appreciate and respect your input Six, but conversely, I certainly don't have to follow your viewpoint either!

:cheers:

Edit: I can see the Harry Potter analogy ... nice one!

Initiate

PostTue Jul 07, 2009 12:55 am » by 999plan

cornbread714 wrote:999, did you ever check out the Subgenius site that I recommended?

I like you, 999. Don't take my kidding too seriously...

Don't worry, Corn, I take everyone's responses at face value. But it also helps me sharpen my debating skills ... if I am going to try and take on all of society, I damn well better be able to articulate a credible opposing argument ... lol.

Yeah, I checked out the site. Rather humorous, but then it's rather sarcastic of you to compare what I'm attempting to do (i.e. promote a world-wide positive perceptional change) to a bunch of yoyo's who don't give a shit about anything!!!

:cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jul 07, 2009 1:10 am » by Lowsix

Theres a reason that Advertising agencies arent run by Engineers.
And theres a reason that graphic designers dont build spaceships.

If you want to ignore my "worldly perspective" on words and how to use them to motivate people, thats no sweat of my nose, bro..its only how i make a living..
I get paid for the advice i just gave you for a reason...

Theres also a reason I dont publish ads for the Latino Market in Chinese..

Make of that what you will.

Im telling you the truth,
and Im saying it more nicely than most people will.
The feedback ive given has been repeated to you many times..
again, it aint about MY perspective..and its not even about your message..
I have no opinion whatsoever about your message...
It's always been about your delivery.

So by all means if you want to speak to the world..dont get mad if you refuse to speak their language and they look at you like youre nuts.

You have an astoundingly weak grasp of my perspectives on anything,
if youre taking all of this personally..I told you in the beginning to make a separate thread, so people wouldnt be so harsh on you, (ie..i came to your defence so you wouldnt get smashed for spamming threads with your ideas when they werent thread related)
Im not attacking you, im giving you SOLID, PRACTICAL ADVICE.. grounded in twenty years of real world experience, in messages and audiences..

If i brought you my plans for a second story deck, and you said "Those Broomsticks youre using for support beams arent going to bear that Load"..and i looked at you and told you that you just didnt have the right perspective, and that my INTENT was to use broomsticks anyways..i would expect you to laugh me out of your office...

You have repeatedly asked people for their feedback on your ideas, received similar feedback, and similarly refused to give that feedback any credence..

I would get fired if i did a focus group, then spent a million dollars of agency money on a concept that i got universally negative feedback on..and i would be silly to invite them for their opinions, then when they give them... say ..thanks, but i dont believe you..lol

The market tells YOU what it wants and how it wants it..not the other way around.
Youre intent is irrelvant, if the visual and verbal message directly contradict it..

Not sure how you arent getting that...
But you charge ahead, ignore all us ignorants and do your own thing..
we'll be cheering you on either way.

Next