Is it even possible for an already born human to evolve?

Initiate

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 1:53 am » by Lavell1

i mean this isnt a cartoon can a human just go to sleep one day and wake up something else i dont think or know if it's possible what is your view on this?

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 1:57 am » by Emeraldtruth

:D Certainly not overnight :lol:
You been watching "The Fly"?

Initiate

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 1:59 am » by Rawdney

I think I might be growing a tail.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 2:00 am » by Lavell1

emeraldtruth wrote::D Certainly not overnight :lol:
You been watching "The Fly"?

Never heard of it but i was thinking would it only be possible if you were not even born than you come out looking acting and being diffrent?

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 2:10 am » by Emeraldtruth

rawdney wrote:I think I might be growing a tail.

You'll know in the morning :wink:

And to Op, evolution as explained by current mainstream science just doesn't work like that.
There's an episode of "The Outer limits" you're reminding me of where what you describe occurs, but never in reality.
Metamorphosis like a butterfly or frog, but not evolution.

It comes down to dna activation. David Wilcock describes an experiment where a laser was shone through a salamander foetus to another creature(think frog egg) and the creature changed into a salamander.
Science doesn't quite know everything imo. Light and Dna are key to evolution. They are information carriers.
Bit long winded but you get my gist.
:cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 2:12 am » by Newdawnrising

For everyday that we awake anew, we have evolved. :)
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 2:17 am » by Emeraldtruth

Are hangovers devolution?.,by that logic

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 2:33 am » by Cia212

Viruses can be engineered to infect and change the DNA of cells in certain organs - maybe the whole body one day. So it's possible.

The result may not be desirable...probably causing cancer rather than superpowers.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 2:59 am » by Boondox681

maybe.
you'd heard of the people who are in an accident,go into a coma and wake up speaking a foreign language?
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 7:10 am » by Daemonfoe

Evolution doesn't work that way. The offspring are born slightly randomly mutated, then survival of the fittest takes over. The offspring that survive long enough to bear their own offspring carry on their randomly mutated genes to their children.

If humans were to evolve (over time) they would evolve to survive in their culture. Ask yourself what traits help humans survive long enough to bear offspring.

#1 Have unprotected sex and pop out as many babies as possible as soon as possible.

Humans are bound to evolve into a less intelligent race.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Next