I was just kibbitzing around all the hoopla over the palistinian holocost
and found this vid

Upload to Disclose.tv

this IS the attitude of the jewish elite ether we accept them or they
will destroy everyone and everything to be on top

fancy that who would have thougt

Initiate

PostMon Jul 28, 2014 11:38 am » by godnodog

I don´t think she threaten the EU, for me she just overrated the importance of the jewish community in Europe, for that to happen Israel will have to change, because it´s the principal origin of resentment, atleast that´s myu opinion, and no I cannot back it up.

Also claiming that EU is "monolitic" and not multicultural, well she must live in a closet....

The EU is the biggest political experience between countries in the history of Mankind (like it or not, it is), as the US is the biggest cultural experience as one single country between people from all over the world.

True that we may not have the same % of people with origin in other parts of the world, but to say we´re monolitic? I would write LOL but i´ll just facepalm instead.

Here is a link from the "European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights":
Discrimination and hate crime against Jews in EU Member States: experiences and perceptions of antisemitism:
http://fra.europa.eu/sites/default/files/fra-2013-factsheet-jewish-people-experiences-discrimination-and-hate-crime-eu_en.pdf
from the website: http://fra.europa.eu/en/publication/2013/discrimination-and-hate-crime-against-jews-eu-member-states-experiences-and

Initiate

PostMon Jul 28, 2014 2:58 pm » by compassion

She's just think and arrogant! Europe IS the most multicultural. I come from London and aside from invasion and settlers. Right back in the 1400 we had different ethnic groups come here and settle due to trade links and work. They were treated as second class citizens of course :oops: but that was then.

I live in one of the most multi cultural countries in the world! Multiculturalism isn't dependant on one culture to survive! The whole point of it is that it is a culmination of different cultures all living together peacefully. Some ethnic groups use their cultural difference to make money (food is the best example) but most just come and work and try and live in harmony.

I do hate that insidious little word Anti-Semite!! It is like blanket communism; you are either with us and support our human rights abuses in Israel or we will slander you and your country and try and make your life difficult.

In Italy they were marching out Romany gypsies and trying to deport them. In france I remember (a couple of years back) they knocked down some flats and put the Somalian (I think they were) out on the streets of paris. We have a large community of romany gypsies living at marble arch atm. I have heard anti-muslim sentiment in my country and there is definitely anti-muslim attitudes here. but I would like to know where all this terrible wave of abuse against jewish people is??!!! mostly in their heads is the trouble.

I am not anti-jewish. I am anti-human rights abuse, anti-occupation, anti-apartheid. And if being those things automatically makes me anti-Semitic, then where do I sign!
"Enlightenment is not imagining figures of light but making the darkness conscious.” Carl Jung

Initiate

PostMon Jul 28, 2014 3:01 pm » by compassion

compassion wrote:She's just thick and arrogant! Europe IS the most multicultural. I come from London and aside from invasion and settlers. Right back in the 1400 we had different ethnic groups come here and settle due to trade links and work. They were treated as second class citizens of course :oops: but that was then.

I live in one of the most multi cultural countries in the world! Multiculturalism isn't dependant on one culture to survive! The whole point of it is that it is a culmination of different cultures all living together peacefully. Some ethnic groups use their cultural difference to make money (food is the best example) but most just come and work and try and live in harmony.

I do hate that insidious little word Anti-Semite!! It is like blanket communism; you are either with us and support our human rights abuses in Israel or we will slander you and your country and try and make your life difficult.

In Italy they were marching out Romany gypsies and trying to deport them. In france I remember (a couple of years back) they knocked down some flats and put the Somalian (I think they were) out on the streets of paris. We have a large community of romany gypsies living at marble arch atm. I have heard anti-muslim sentiment in my country and there is definitely anti-muslim attitudes here. but I would like to know where all this terrible wave of abuse against jewish people is??!!! mostly in their heads is the trouble.

I am not anti-jewish. I am anti-human rights abuse, anti-occupation, anti-apartheid. And if being those things automatically makes me anti-Semitic, then where do I sign!
"Enlightenment is not imagining figures of light but making the darkness conscious.” Carl Jung

Initiate

PostMon Jul 28, 2014 3:49 pm » by Rkobilan

Is this lady using the Israeli form of multiculturalism of divide and conquer or does she use Palestine as her palate for the future to show Israel that all can live side by side, under Jewish control?

I'm also curious as to what "haleeya" is. Is it like in the mafia when your a Made man? Untouchable?

This wonderful lady should give back all the monies granted to her by the Government and move to Israel. There she should set up her haleeya made organization which teaches what true multiculturalism is to her own Jewish people. Spreading her organization around the Entirety of Israel would also assist in getting her very important words out to those who apparently need it more the the entire human species.

Like missionaries spreading the herpes virus throughout the new world this lady is. Her words don't mean a thing. It's her actions, her true intentions and motives that are spreading the word while infecting others cultural beliefs, diluting customs, traditions and the family belief structure all for the greater good of is ra el.

Unless of course it's trendy to go into someones country and tell them that for the past for ever how many years your family has been there, Your wrong and you should allow others to move into where you live, while putting up with their inability to assimilate into the YOUR culture that they just arrived to. If that was the case there wouldn't be a problem over the in Israeli Settled Territories

Do you think she too is there in an attempt to Hasten his return?

Benjamin Netanyahu Ordered to Hasten Jewish Messiah's Coming

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Jul 28, 2014 4:51 pm » by OtheklzeR

Rkobilan wrote:Is this lady using the Israeli form of multiculturalism of divide and conquer or does she use Palestine as her palate for the future to show Israel that all can live side by side, under Jewish control?

Do you think she too is there in an attempt to Hasten his return?

Benjamin Netanyahu Ordered to Hasten Jewish Messiah's Coming

Upload to Disclose.tv

I think the kazari messia looks much like this
or this

or maby this

Initiate

PostMon Jul 28, 2014 5:50 pm » by pushtone

what's that at 9 seconds into the vid - a lodge ?

.... and I don't care if she did - screw them all .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- it's sad that governments are chiefed by double tongues

Upload to Disclose.tv

- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Initiate

PostMon Jul 28, 2014 6:26 pm » by iamanalien

lol I laugh in the face of jews , and any other religious fruitcake get over your self importance your nothing like all humans.

Initiate

PostTue Jul 29, 2014 12:15 am » by OtheklzeR

pushtone wrote:what's that at 9 seconds into the vid - a lodge ?

.... and I don't care if she did - screw them all .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- it's sad that governments are chiefed by double tongues

Upload to Disclose.tv

they did flash a illuminati microprosopus
weel done good eye!!!