Is it ok to let a five year old play outside after 7:30

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 3:43 pm » by Malogg

Another thing is the PM David Cameron left his daughter in the PUB and drove off .
:roll:

Here is the facebook pages for April

https://www.facebook.com/FindAprilJones

https://www.facebook.com/pages/A-candle ... 8032878249
HAHA Image

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 5:22 pm » by Crawfish

You have all kinda missed the point of the issue. The better question would be "Is it okay for us to accept that we should lock up our kids, our women, our possessions, our lives, because some raving lunatic might just be watching for an opportunity?" or is it possible that it should be the other way around - that we don't accept that at all? We make ourselves victims by accepting that we are all potential victims all the time. YES!! Children should live in safe neighborhoods, but safe neighborhoods don't make themselves.

Safety happens when we all know each other and what's going on in each others' lives. That's called caring. You can perceive it as whatever you like and there will be nosy bastards who try to abuse that too, judging and casting aspersions because of our different choices in life. But that doesn't have to be accepted either. Be bigger than that. Be better. Demand that others are better too.

No one liked Mark Bridger. That was known right from the beginning of this business. Why was he not put under watch by the police? Because you can't do that. Everyone disliking a guy isn't reason to drive him away. Well, now we're all crying in our beers because he has done what he set out to do. People saw him. I'm sure more than one of them suspected he was up to no good.

Follow your hearts. Follow your intuition. It's a lot better than the "logic and reason" we think we use (but clearly don't) now. Intuition is a bright light in the darkness.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 6:00 pm » by Richc

@Crawfish..

Decent post mate. Welcome to the nuthouse. Stay a while..... Stay forever......... :cheers:

Its amazing that back in the 70's and early 80's we would leave the house on a Saturday morning after the Saturday morning kids shows then wouldn't be seen again until the Sun was going down...

It was the normal thing for kids to do. No video games apart from the very basic Pong type stuff.

Its such a shame that society has come to this.

We all keep saying that Life is lost on the youth of today and they should put down the violent video games and go outside.

But then say, how could a parent let a kid out on its own.

It isn't just in the dark either as my Daughter was touched up by a stranger a few months ago at mid day in a busy street...

Society is f'cked up now compared to what it was when i was a kid.

Of course it could have been just as bad back then but just not reported as it is today.?
I did hear of anything though.

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Initiate

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 6:07 pm » by Boatman

Some parents should not have kids, they are not wired up right. A case in point.
Me, and my wife were walking down this road, cars parked up along the left side of the road bumper to bumper when all of a sudden a woman comes out of this house with a little kid (a boy) no more than 3. She was more interested in what she was going to put in the rear of the car.
I spoke up, and told her to watch the kid or he might run out into the road, Lo, and behold he did, and she must managed to save him as a car went past at 30mph.
Before it happened I could see it happening, and she looked at me as though i had two heads (Shit scared), and proceeded to gather that kid up, and run into the house looking back at me as though i was a monster.

I had just done this Bimbo a favour, and from that day to this she always looks at me fearfully.
So my point is some parents should be sterilised, they do not deserve kids, and the responsibility that goes with them.

Oh!, and by the way the said Bimbo has done it again.
Last edited by Boatman on Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 6:12 pm » by Richc

Name the movie...

"you need a license to buy a dog, to drive a car - hell, you even need a license to catch a fish. But they'll let any butt-reaming asshole be a father. " ( or Mother of course. )

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 6:48 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Hey how about a new Law or several new Laws :lol: :alien51: :lol:

I don't care how many new laws they make. I don't care how many work safety videos they make you watch.
YOU CAN'T TEACH COMMON SENSE!
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Initiate

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 6:58 pm » by Boatman

Hurtswhenipee wrote:Hey how about a new Law or several new Laws :lol: :alien51: :lol:

I don't care how many new laws they make. I don't care how many work safety videos they make you watch.
YOU CAN'T TEACH COMMON SENSE!

True Hurts. :flop: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 6:59 pm » by Poooooot

Richc wrote:Name the movie...

"you need a license to buy a dog, to drive a car - hell, you even need a license to catch a fish. But they'll let any butt-reaming asshole be a father. " ( or Mother of course. )

RIK

Parenthood! :flop:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 7:07 pm » by Richc

Poooooot wrote:
Richc wrote:Name the movie...

RIK

Parenthood! :flop:

Admitt it.. Google told you the answer didn't it. :lol:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Initiate

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 7:46 pm » by Bandanko

I use to play outside till it got too dark to see, be that 6pm or 10pm when I was a young lad

Why was it safer in the 70's/80's than it is nowadays?

PreviousNext