is it possible that after 100 years we get new teeth??????+

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7400
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:09 pm

PostWed Jan 27, 2010 4:17 am » by Mozi!!a


and if so then it explains that our ancestors have lived maybe up to 200 or 3 hundred years???????

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18898
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostWed Jan 27, 2010 4:20 am » by Slith


Shit if if live to seventy I want new teeth. Sorry, hehe. Explain a little more what you mean here
Image

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7400
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:09 pm

PostWed Jan 27, 2010 4:31 am » by Mozi!!a


heheh. it explains a lot of ancient history. if its truth. mixd with science of the day.expl. wisdom teeth science tell us that we have just them back in the days.but not anymore. u see were im geting with this.????? i always wondered this question.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18898
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostWed Jan 27, 2010 4:32 am » by Slith


Got you. Makes sense. Will look into it
Image

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7400
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:09 pm

PostWed Jan 27, 2010 4:33 am » by Mozi!!a


thanks my friend

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:44 am
Location: Tucson, Arizona, USA

PostSat Jan 30, 2010 7:24 am » by Papermoon


demobe wrote:and if so then it explains that our ancestors have lived maybe up to 200 or 3 hundred years???????



LOL! Where did you get that idea? There are people who lived well over 100 years who did not get new teeth, but I do believe people used to live longer lives though and that our rate of aging was changed after the flood of Noah because of the effects the flood had on the earth and climate.
~I Believe~
Tis strange but true, for truth is always strange, stranger than fiction.


Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:44 am
Location: Tucson, Arizona, USA

PostSat Jan 30, 2010 7:26 am » by Papermoon


demobe wrote:heheh. it explains a lot of ancient history. if its truth. mixd with science of the day.expl. wisdom teeth science tell us that we have just them back in the days.but not anymore. u see were im geting with this.????? i always wondered this question.



LOL! What do you mean? I don't get it. :headscratch:
~I Believe~
Tis strange but true, for truth is always strange, stranger than fiction.


Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 189
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:26 pm

PostSat Jan 30, 2010 7:27 am » by Castortroy


Ha, if I make 50 I'll be happy enough.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2973
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:13 am

PostSat Jan 30, 2010 7:28 am » by Kingz


We had bigger jaw's for eating food that is more raw, therefore we had more place for extra teeth, now we have smaller jaws, so less place for all teeth!

Makes sense to me :peep:
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....
_______________________________________________________________
Image



  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook