Is Katla about to blow?

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Jul 17, 2012 9:32 pm » by Savwafair2012

Katla is a large volcano in southern Iceland. It is very active; twenty eruptions have been documented between 930 and 1918, at intervals of 13–95 years.

Lots of Earthquakes in the last days

Crazy ass chart

http://hraun.vedur.is/ja/myr/myr_str.html#img

Web cam Link

http://www.ruv.is/katla
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostTue Jul 17, 2012 9:49 pm » by mykingdomforthetruth

Its due i know that much i cant remmember the details but there was a measured amount of time between the last 2 major recorded eruptions and the anniversary which i think was november 3rd 2010 theres a silly nursery rhyme that goes with it something like this remmember remmember 3rd of november ashes fire and flood along with some refference to the english channel turning to sludge and not being able to breathe to well in some parts of britian when it happens
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 17, 2012 10:07 pm » by Shemagh

mykingdomforthetruth wrote:Its due i know that much i cant remmember the details but there was a measured amount of time between the last 2 major recorded eruptions and the anniversary which i think was november 3rd 2010 theres a silly nursery rhyme that goes with it something like this remmember remmember 3rd of november ashes fire and flood along with some refference to the english channel turning to sludge and not being able to breathe to well in some parts of britian when it happens

I'm not sure, but, I think you might have some Urban Legend mixed up with this.....

REMEMBER, REMEMBER THE FIFTH OF NOVEMBER

(Traditional English Rhyme - 17th Century)

Remember, remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot

Guy Fawkes, Guy Fawkes, 'twas his intent
To blow up the King and the Parliament
Three score barrels of powder below
Poor old England to overthrow
By God's providence he was catched
With a dark lantern and burning match
Holloa boys, holloa boys
God save the King!
Hip hip hooray!
Hip hip hooray!

A penny loaf to feed ol' Pope
A farthing cheese to choke him
A pint of beer to rinse it down
A faggot of sticks to burn him
Burn him in a tub of tar
Burn him like a blazing star
Burn his body from his head
Then we'll say ol' Pope is dead.
Hip hip hooray!
Hip hip hooray!

Initiate

PostWed Jul 18, 2012 1:52 am » by mykingdomforthetruth

no mate its the same rhyme as the guy fawks 1 just different lyrics back when the little volcano went up (dont ask me to pronounce it) discovered it when i went into the history of katla's eruptions.
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 19, 2012 10:34 am » by Helios

Yeah ive heard of the other one to, recall Fire and Blood. To be honest in answer to the post title, probably, its definitely due, and they all seem to be waking up. Im reckoning a massive illness is gonna hit here....Olympics? Small Island? Many Cultures? with all their epidemics? One Place, One Time.

So much is happening im just waiting.
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin