Is Mankind Affected By the Full Moon?

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 8:36 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Is Mankind Affected By the Full Moon?

I worked at UMC Hospital in Las Vegas Nevada and the Nurses with seniority took Full Moon days off as time off/vacation days.

I feel the full moon about every 3rd or 4th one.

What is your knowledge or experience?

ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 10:28 am » by RATRODROB

That's an interesting question HURTS, and I recon your gonna get a wide variety of answers.

Personally I think there is no relation between TFM and peeps goin nuts, never once seen evidence to back up that theory, and I think it is just that, a theory.

However my wife works in child care (poor woman) and she swears that the kids run around like bloody lunatics on a full moon, but we all know how susceptible woman can be don't we............... :peep:

Tell a woman something and she will believe it :lol: (lookin over shoulder to see if wife is in the room)

Ive heard that police cells are fuller on a full moon but I don't know if that is actually true or not.

this will be interesting to sit back and view the replies to this.........................gets bourbon and smokes

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Writer

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 11:18 am » by IamSHE

Did I hear " Howl "at that Full Moon

Upload to Disclose.tv

Stretch It......

Upload to Disclose.tv

If the howling be good and /or stir's ya go for it...
Damn who let the emote out on the full moon?

:scary:
Adopt temperance as an imperative,thereby affecting a more harmonious outcome Yield only to that which seems incredulous, only long enough for it to resonate within your conscious self Ask only what you need to know,but know what you need to ask.

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 11:23 am » by DarkHeart

I would say that on balance it effects womankind a damn site more than mankind.

:peep:
Canubis wrote:i wont be apart of this..my wagon sails into the sun rise! but im sunset passed out for days..while jesus sleeps in your pocket...

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 3:46 pm » by Thruster

I have worked in the Security Industry on and off for the past thirty years, starting at the age of seventeen and most that in the club scene, and I can tell you this .. full moon nights are always our most challenging, all the loonies are out in their droves, keeping us on our toes from start to end of our shifts.

<Stock Photo>

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 14, 2014 1:22 am » by Doogle

Don't kwowoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Initiate

PostFri Feb 14, 2014 1:43 am » by godnodog

Probably yes, as a species homo sapiena sapiens may be influenced by the moon phases, mostly by its brightness.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_effect

Also and as a mere curiosity, it appears that moon cycles affects meat as itends to shrink differently when grilles, at least its a folclore thing in some parts of my country.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 14, 2014 1:58 am » by Harbin

I don't know if 'mankind' is affected by the full moon or not...

I...I can never seem to remember...full moons...

:twisted:
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostFri Feb 14, 2014 2:15 am » by pushtone

Hurtswhenipee wrote:Is Mankind Affected By the Full Moon?

I worked at UMC Hospital in Las Vegas Nevada and the Nurses with seniority took Full Moon days off as time off/vacation days.

Hurpee

Similar thing .... was told by a hospital worker - that they would up the madication - had more admittances than at other times... and that the padded cells were at full occupancy.

Cheers :wink:
- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Initiate

PostFri Feb 14, 2014 4:27 am » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

My question is how and why does the Moon effect humans and animals. I mean, the Ocean and all that's gravity, but why does it toy with animals brains?
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

Next