IS MOON REAL NIBIRU?

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 3:06 am » by Spock

jetxvii wrote:I am still researching hard core, but as far as I am concerned they failed or didn't do it at all. and some data from the Indian moon probe proves that as well as a few other things. but the Video is going to take me a while to make.... A while...

Very cool! Let me know if there is an angle you would like me to look into to help.

There's a bunch of shit coming to the surface now.

I'll miss Slush on this too.

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 3:10 am » by Spock

terrac1de512 wrote:Hoagland said the the projectile crashed into buildings and that there wasnt a sizable debris plume because of it. Hoagland also doesn't believe that any aliens are involved in any of this, he believes the structures on the moon and mars were built by earth humans in the ancient past.

Yea - That's what I got too. And as bizarre as it sounds. He's been pretty hard on Iapatus and the Saturn Hexagon. I still don't understand his hyper-dimensional physics - above my pay grade.

He's a loose canon, I'll give ya that. Something in me though? He's not Icke. Maybe I'm being gullible, but I like the guy.

Initiate

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 3:23 am » by Terrac1de512

I have read "a moon with a view".. that is some pretty hard core stuff, I find it quite intriguing .
Simple minds talk about each other Average minds talk about events And Great minds talk about ideas -- Elanor Roosavelt

Master Conspirator

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 3:30 am » by Boondox681

[quote][But when I heard Richard Hoagland's take I second guessed myself. Am I nuts for taking that guy seriously? Truly? He has been so consistent on numerous things in the past, that I tend to believe him, regardless of how bananas he sounds.

/quote]

it's so bananas that it's probably true.some of his work is would be pretty tough to make up.
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

jetxvii

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 4:46 am » by jetxvii

@ Spock thanks man, I will be sure to let you know, I am just getting started pulling materials and sources, I just got to starting the first part out of I don't know how many parts.

@ terrac1de512, that certainly could be a possibility, call me in a sort of Denial but everytime I hear "Buildings on planets and the Moon" I usually go "yeah right", but then I have to remember all those pictures from Mars, the Moon and other planets that show smudging and sorts like that.

I can say that would be a possible outcome, I have yet to call Hoagland a crack pot.

the video is going to be about why I don't think they did or why it was a trick, I am going to try to keep speculation out, but the next one could be about possibilities...

thanks for telling me that though guys, that is something that I haven't heard about until today..

Initiate

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 4:59 am » by Terrac1de512

With this many structures on the surface, maybe it is Nibiru.. lol

Taken from Lunar orbiter back in the 60's

Simple minds talk about each other Average minds talk about events And Great minds talk about ideas -- Elanor Roosavelt

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 5:35 am » by Giusdude

please guys don't hate me.....

as i've stated before, i need nobody to tell me what to believe. and i believe we're not alone, and proof will be nice, but to me is not paramount.

the little intro there just so you know i'm not a debunker-at-any-cost kinda guy.

BUT......
2 people, in my mind, have especially damaged the search for the "truth".
one of them is a one-armed bandit (the austrian model...)
the other is R. Hoagland.
if you are on this site, daily, you very well know what i'm referring to.
and i know many of you hate this website (i do too sometimes), but i tend to prefer facts to empty words, so here it goes....

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/hoagie.html
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

jetxvii

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 5:45 am » by jetxvii

Mmmr, looks like a almost intelligent discussion trying to poke fun at a guy... I will keep reading as I don't know to much about the guy.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 5:50 am » by Giusdude

jetxvii wrote:Mmmr, looks like a almost intelligent discussion trying to poke fun at a guy... I will keep reading as I don't know to much about the guy.

have a go at it, jet...
there is LOADS on the guy. he is a charming sob, and a super smart individual. and for that i sometimes dislike him even more.
almost as much as maier and the pterodactyl picture....
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 5:52 am » by Spock

No hate. Thanks for posting!

PreviousNext