IS MOON REAL NIBIRU?

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 5:55 am » by Giusdude

spock wrote:No hate. Thanks for posting!

:flop:
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 6:05 am » by Humanbeing

i went to a popular place for local astronomers hoping to join some others while watching nasa bomb the moon. there was no one there, just me. i got my telescope set up and aimed at said crater. watched from about a minute before, to a minute after impact. i saw nothing. not a little speck of light, or a dust plume. nothing.

rushed home, turned on the nasa live feed, and watched the bullshit slide out of their mouths.

jetxvii

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 6:26 am » by jetxvii

humanbeing wrote:i went to a popular place for local astronomers hoping to join some others while watching nasa bomb the moon. there was no one there, just me. i got my telescope set up and aimed at said crater. watched from about a minute before, to a minute after impact. i saw nothing. not a little speck of light, or a dust plume. nothing.

rushed home, turned on the nasa live feed, and watched the bullshit slide out of their mouths.

right, that is what I am talking about. it seems I am not alone in thinking the same thing.

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 6:36 am » by Seahawk

2012news wrote:NIBIRIU, ANNUNAKI, ETC--ARE THEY OUR OWN MOON?

Just by seeing a single photo, which is hazy and is posted upside down, we can never come to any conclusion. True. So, am only making a wild suggestion. Please see and decide for yourselves.

We hear so much about Nibiru, Planet X, Annunaki, and so on. While browsing an Indian Space Chandrayaan photo of the moon, it suddenly struck : Those ancient sumerians and others saw only the earth, the sun, and the moon (and of course the stars). Their world was not as telescopical as ours. So they might as well have spoken of Nibiru to be the moon.

This is the Chandrayaan photo:

I HAVE SELECTED ONLY THREE PARTS AND HAVE ENLARGED AND 'ADDED LIGHT'

1. THE FIRST SELECTION

Cleaned and Added color

2. THE SECOND SELECTION

see after 'cleaning'

Added color

3. THE THIRD SELECTION

CLEANED

ADDED COLOR

So, this is the photo, and these are the results. Here is the link to the photo. Please do all this yourselves to see more. You must only turn the photo upside down, adjust it, and then see things.

http://images.spaceref.com/news/2008/tm ... region.jpg

Interesting theory.

Wanted to see these a little larger- Hmmm. Wish we could focus! lol.

Look in the circle. It looks like something hanging out of the mouth of some kind of statuary face- almost an Inca, or Aztec style to it. The "thing' hanging out looks like a completely different material, or substance, from all the surrounding organic matter. What the heck is it? Looks like a towel, lol, or a frozen water fall? You can even see how it drapes over the edge, with a rounded edge. Strange. And how can this object look so in-focus, compared to all the rest of the surrounding photo? It's pretty striking- whatever it is.

Cheers,

Hawk

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 6:50 am » by Seahawk

One more.

Upload to Disclose.tv

jetxvii

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 6:57 am » by jetxvii

@ seahawk, responding to the last photo on your thread, I see it, the circle and another circle and a square, at first I was like WTF, but then I looked around the initial circle and saw the square, so it is definitely there...

jetxvii

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 6:58 am » by jetxvii

almost looks like Saturn with a box around it, or it is sitting on a square plate ( not that/that is what it is) just looks very similar.

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 9:38 am » by Seahawk

jetxvii wrote:@ seahawk, responding to the last photo on your thread, I see it, the circle and another circle and a square, at first I was like WTF, but then I looked around the initial circle and saw the square, so it is definitely there...

Yeah, it is. (Not my thread, you probably meant post.) These are enlargements of 2012s posted photos.

What do you make of the "towel" or "waterfall" in the previous post? It actually looks like two distinct, parrallel, perfectly symmetrical "lines" or something. Definately not a "natural" object. WTF???

Upload to Disclose.tv

jetxvii

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 11:01 am » by jetxvii

seahawk100 wrote:
jetxvii wrote:@ seahawk, responding to the last photo on your thread, I see it, the circle and another circle and a square, at first I was like WTF, but then I looked around the initial circle and saw the square, so it is definitely there...

Yeah, it is. (Not my thread, you probably meant post.) These are enlargements of 2012s posted photos.

What do you make of the "towel" or "waterfall" in the previous post? It actually looks like two distinct, parrallel, perfectly symmetrical "lines" or something. Definately not a "natural" object. WTF???

LOL it does look like a towel, or Towelie.... TOWELIE where are you at you stoner towel?

Initiate

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 12:24 pm » by 2012news

Thanks all of you for the wonderful discussion and for pointing out the surprises in those photos. After all is said and done, nothing is certain. Our own moon remains an enigma. About these photos themselves, they seem to be full of faces and faces, everywhere. When Chandrayann posts more photos, perhaps things may be known more clearly.

I'm drawing your attention to what I saw between the selected regions posted earlier;

"Cleaned"

Colored

PreviousNext