IS MOON REAL NIBIRU?

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 1:04 pm » by Seahawk

Sorry 2012, I didn't mean to ignore what you were pointing out. I agree with you, the "faces" seem to crop up all over the place in these pics. If you haven't seen the following thread, you should check it out.

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/life-on-moon-proved-photos-t12895.html

And if you notice, the "towel" seems to be coming out of the mouth of some sort of face. Maybe not, but looks like it anyway.

Cheers and good post.

Thanks,

Hawk

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Initiate

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 1:41 pm » by 2012news

seahawk100 wrote:Sorry 2012, I didn't mean to ignore what you were pointing out. I agree with you, the "faces" seem to crop up all over the place in these pics. If you haven't seen the following thread, you should check it out.

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/life-on-moon-proved-photos-t12895.html

And if you notice, the "towel" seems to be coming out of the mouth of some sort of face. Maybe not, but looks like it anyway.

Cheers and good post.

Thanks,

Hawk

Seahawk100, you never ignored me. On the contrary, you increased the value of this post by pointing out several important things. Thank you!!
I only hope that somebody who knows well about photos would one day take up these photos, work on them, and show us what is hidden behind them.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 20, 2009 12:25 am » by 2012news

There is the story of the seven-headed dragon. And next to the place where we see two 'jackals', you can see this. I have pasted two independent drawings of this dragon for comparsion. The photo from the moon, however, is hazy.

Added color

NOW, ALL THE THREE PUT TOGETHER

Initiate

PostSun Dec 20, 2009 1:38 pm » by 2012news

Faces within faces, hundreds of faces and shapes, and deeper within, structures also? Who knows?

Here is a photo from Chandrayan
http://www.planetary.org/blog/article/00001800/
The image enlarged:
http://www.planetary.org/image/moon_far ... ir_aft.jpg

What we see ....

Initiate

PostSun Dec 20, 2009 6:12 pm » by 2012news

CERTAINLY THERE IS SOMETHING ON THE MOON.

Source:
http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewsr.html?pid=29777

FIRST GOT THIS PICTURE AND 'STRAIGHTENED' IT.

NOW, THE IMAGE IS SITTING STRAIGHT..

When we remove the 'white paint' somehow, with great difficulty, we can see some sort of architectural faces etc.
All strengthen the idea that perhaps moon may be something. Who can say?

Selected only a part of the large image: Surprising faces, lion faces, etc appear

When color is used, still better

LET'S HOPE TO GET SOME ORIGINAL PHOTOS SOME DAY....

So there is something there, call it Nibiru or X or just moon...

Initiate

PostSun Dec 20, 2009 8:17 pm » by 2012news

COUNTLESS FACES...

The selected area has been cut into two pieces and one is enlarged.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 21, 2009 1:12 am » by Nervousnjerky

jetxvii wrote:
spock wrote:I may be way off base here, or just saw something with the anticipation of seeing it, but when LACROSS went down, and the surveyor followed, I could have sworn that at the last second I saw dark debris plume up. It was like 1 second. I remember posting that too at Drex's site.

But when I heard Richard Hoagland's take I second guessed myself. Am I nuts for taking that guy seriously? Truly? He has been so consistent on numerous things in the past, that I tend to believe him, regardless of how bananas he sounds.

well there is a common misconception, the live video of the Bombing you can actually see 4 seconds of a white screen that came in after they went to the thermal imaging, that was when the moon was bombed, and of course we didn't see it, we also did not see the sub thermal shot after the white screen came back, and according to the LCROSS website they had I believe 8 or 9 different video/ photographic tools on board the initial "Bomb" as well as the shepherding craft... as usual we have to wait a certain amount of time to get any clear photos/videos which all but the one that we saw LIVE on television came up with something...

I am still researching hard core, but as far as I am concerned they failed or didn't do it at all. and some data from the Indian moon probe proves that as well as a few other things. but the Video is going to take me a while to make.... A while...

Hoagland as far as I am concerned is the man, I haven't heard anything to the contrary as far as him being wrong, or being a big DIS info scare monger.

Edit: Visual tools on the Shepherding space craft.

Ya , the women scientist look perplexed. I could have sworn there was about 3 seconds of another image showing the thermol , true to scale . I thought . "Perspective is everything." But I have not seen that three seconds scince.
Perspective is everything.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=50236871

Initiate

PostMon Dec 21, 2009 5:33 am » by Freedomofwill

If a non believe came inside and viewed this topic they would laugh their head off, and shamefully I would do likewise.

Niburu is non existant, a mere myth, and not true. A theory that Niburu bullshit, and stupid.

How pathetic, another theory to still keep the nibiru stories alive.

You guy's have turned this forum into a Joke!!!!

Initiate

PostMon Dec 21, 2009 5:50 am » by doommongerer

freedomofwill wrote:If a non believe came inside and viewed this topic they would laugh their head off, and shamefully I would do likewise.

Niburu is non existant, a mere myth, and not true. A theory that Niburu bullshit, and stupid.

How pathetic, another theory to still keep the nibiru stories alive.

You guy's have turned this forum into a Joke!!!!

Freedom are you not gone away to never come back? :headscratch:
ImageImageImageImage

Previous