IS MOON REAL NIBIRU?

Initiate

PostFri Dec 18, 2009 2:04 pm » by 2012news

NIBIRIU, ANNUNAKI, ETC--ARE THEY OUR OWN MOON?

Just by seeing a single photo, which is hazy and is posted upside down, we can never come to any conclusion. True. So, am only making a wild suggestion. Please see and decide for yourselves.

We hear so much about Nibiru, Planet X, Annunaki, and so on. While browsing an Indian Space Chandrayaan photo of the moon, it suddenly struck : Those ancient sumerians and others saw only the earth, the sun, and the moon (and of course the stars). Their world was not as telescopical as ours. So they might as well have spoken of Nibiru to be the moon.

This is the Chandrayaan photo:

I HAVE SELECTED ONLY THREE PARTS AND HAVE ENLARGED AND 'ADDED LIGHT'

1. THE FIRST SELECTION

Cleaned and Added color

2. THE SECOND SELECTION

see after 'cleaning'

Added color

3. THE THIRD SELECTION

CLEANED

ADDED COLOR

So, this is the photo, and these are the results. Here is the link to the photo. Please do all this yourselves to see more. You must only turn the photo upside down, adjust it, and then see things.

http://images.spaceref.com/news/2008/tm ... region.jpg

Initiate

PostFri Dec 18, 2009 2:40 pm » by Naranja

Thats a really interesting thought.

Initiate

PostFri Dec 18, 2009 4:40 pm » by Terrac1de512

NASA is good at hiding stuff by turning images upside down and backwards, believe me, I know. There is still a lot of mystery about how the moon was formed and how it got there.. Annunaki space station incognito??? just a thought..
Simple minds talk about each other Average minds talk about events And Great minds talk about ideas -- Elanor Roosavelt

Initiate

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 1:51 am » by 2012news

Yes. the way things are going on suddenly, the interest in water on the moon, and so on, shows that something is happening. Between 1959 [robotic spacecrafts] and August 1976 [last Soviet spacecraft Luna-24 to the moon], there was activity. And between 1969 and 1972, 12 persons walked on the moon, supposedly. Then it all stopped abruptly. Suddenly in 2009, NASA sends 2 spacecrafts together to the moon on the same day June 18th -- one to search for landing space of astronauts, and the other to video... Then sends L-cross to bomb and so on. In the photo above, when observed, one can see many things when observed.

jetxvii

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 2:38 am » by jetxvii

I really think the LCROSS bombing was a trick, I really don't think they did it.. I am attempting to make a video to prove it, or at least show that it could have been easily a "trick"...

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 2:48 am » by Spock

I may be way off base here, or just saw something with the anticipation of seeing it, but when LACROSS went down, and the surveyor followed, I could have sworn that at the last second I saw dark debris plume up. It was like 1 second. I remember posting that too at Drex's site.

But when I heard Richard Hoagland's take I second guessed myself. Am I nuts for taking that guy seriously? Truly? He has been so consistent on numerous things in the past, that I tend to believe him, regardless of how bananas he sounds.

jetxvii

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 2:54 am » by jetxvii

spock wrote:I may be way off base here, or just saw something with the anticipation of seeing it, but when LACROSS went down, and the surveyor followed, I could have sworn that at the last second I saw dark debris plume up. It was like 1 second. I remember posting that too at Drex's site.

But when I heard Richard Hoagland's take I second guessed myself. Am I nuts for taking that guy seriously? Truly? He has been so consistent on numerous things in the past, that I tend to believe him, regardless of how bananas he sounds.

well there is a common misconception, the live video of the Bombing you can actually see 4 seconds of a white screen that came in after they went to the thermal imaging, that was when the moon was bombed, and of course we didn't see it, we also did not see the sub thermal shot after the white screen came back, and according to the LCROSS website they had I believe 8 or 9 different video/ photographic tools on board the initial "Bomb" as well as the shepherding craft... as usual we have to wait a certain amount of time to get any clear photos/videos which all but the one that we saw LIVE on television came up with something...

I am still researching hard core, but as far as I am concerned they failed or didn't do it at all. and some data from the Indian moon probe proves that as well as a few other things. but the Video is going to take me a while to make.... A while...

Hoagland as far as I am concerned is the man, I haven't heard anything to the contrary as far as him being wrong, or being a big DIS info scare monger.

Edit: Visual tools on the Shepherding space craft.

Initiate

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 2:56 am » by Terrac1de512

Spock and Jet, I'm going with my gut on that one, I think Nasa hoaxed it.. If they didnt hoax it, then it probably was shot down. I have listened to Richard C for many years, and as of late, I think he is either in error on a lot of things, or has been infiltrated in some way.
Simple minds talk about each other Average minds talk about events And Great minds talk about ideas -- Elanor Roosavelt

jetxvii

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 2:59 am » by jetxvii

terrac1de512 wrote:Spock and Jet, I'm going with my gut on that one, I think Nasa hoaxed it.. If they didnt hoax it, then it probably was shot down. I have listened to Richard C for many years, and as of late, I think he is either in error on a lot of things, or has been infiltrated in some way.

wait what did hoagland say? that Aliens shot it down?

Initiate

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 3:00 am » by Terrac1de512

jetxvii wrote:
terrac1de512 wrote:Spock and Jet, I'm going with my gut on that one, I think Nasa hoaxed it.. If they didnt hoax it, then it probably was shot down. I have listened to Richard C for many years, and as of late, I think he is either in error on a lot of things, or has been infiltrated in some way.

wait what did hoagland say? that Aliens shot it down?

Hoagland said the the projectile crashed into buildings and that there wasnt a sizable debris plume because of it. Hoagland also doesn't believe that any aliens are involved in any of this, he believes the structures on the moon and mars were built by earth humans in the ancient past.
Last edited by Terrac1de512 on Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Next