Is Overpopulation our greatest threat.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 4:31 am » by Newearthman

LowSix wrote:None of you weenies are answering hte question.

wussies.

Is someone looking for attention... :badair:

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 5:07 am » by Darrylmckay

newearthman wrote:It's not over population, it's a result of poor management and poor leadership! :top:

No it really is over population, it leads to all the other problems we are currently dealing with.

There really is no solution, once the population reached a certain level it just continues to grow exponentially. There just isnt enough resources to go around.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 5:07 am » by Lowsix

newearthman wrote:
LowSix wrote:None of you weenies are answering hte question.

wussies.

Is someone looking for attention... :badair:

um no..i was looking for your thoughts and opinions..
I did know better...but thought id ask anyways.

Ive noticed that..If I put a real question out, requiring a thought process that makes you face the thoughts you have about the "EVIL NWO" and all this Eugenics, swine flu conspiracy crap..... people wont answer it if all of a sudden the responsibility for a real solution falls on them..Its telling.

For all the play talk about conspiracies, and what the "elites" are doing, that if you place a premise "what if X happens...what is solution, Y?" people who were so full of condemnation for the people who have to make those decisions, refuse to even THINK about what they would do, much less stake a position..

fart on yourself.
weenie. :badair:
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 5:22 am » by Newearthman

darrylmckay wrote:
newearthman wrote:It's not over population, it's a result of poor management and poor leadership! :top:

No it really is over population, it leads to all the other problems we are currently dealing with.

There really is no solution, once the population reached a certain level it just continues to grow exponentially. There just isnt enough resources to go around.

The key is to work smarter not harder! Our priorities are mixed up...no group effort. We are all struggling against each other .

Initiate

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 am » by Jon1313

LowSix wrote:lol DO you know what the population would be if we didnt have all the wars over the centuries that killed off so many people?

We'd be nearing 16 BILLION...
Hows that for the Winning Effects of Peace and Love..??
hahahaa

thats a pretty good statment ( oddly enough ) but if that were the case mother nature would of got rid of us long ago because 16 billion would never be sustainable on this rock alone :robot: :alien:

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 9:21 am » by Pindz

:flop:

Initiate

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 9:27 am » by Mugenroshi8

Although the very nature of this thread is repulsive, I'm just gonna keep it simple. No, I don't think the governments are doing a great job with the wars and whatever else reason they decide they are going to kill their EMPLOYERS. I think Mother Nature and Human Nature can do a much better job.

Meaning, no, I don't think we'd have rapists, murderers, and child molesters clogging up our prison systems and taking our tax dollars, and then getting released on good behavior for the majority to do it again. No, and the human zoos we keep them in for entire periods of their life, purdy fuckin' inhumane too. What is humane? What is my solution?

We mind our own fuckin' business and deal with shit as it happens, ya know, the way Nature seems to do. As in, someone murders your wife, you kill that piece of shit (every action has an equal and opposing reaction does it not?). Someone rapes your daughter, or molests your neighbors son? Well, I doubt that guy will ever make it past the community mob that would have them strung up well before they moved on to another community. Oh yeah, not quite possible when we have laws telling us we will go to jail if we interfere in any manner in any crime, unless we catch them in the act of breaking into our own personal homes.

Initiate

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 9:31 am » by Mugenroshi8

@Darryl
Sorry man, don't take it personal, I didn't even know you started this thread, I should have looked. Yes, the idea makes me sick, but now I see you posted this I'm sure it was to spark intelligent discussion. Forgive the harshness of my last post, I meant it all, but it was not aimed at you.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 9:44 am » by Darrylmckay

mugenroshi8 wrote:@Darryl
Sorry man, don't take it personal, I didn't even know you started this thread, I should have looked. Yes, the idea makes me sick, but now I see you posted this I'm sure it was to spark intelligent discussion. Forgive the harshness of my last post, I meant it all, but it was not aimed at you.

No problems mate, the whole point was, are we doomed because world population is out of control.

You start these topics and where they end up is up to everybody else.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 10:26 am » by Lowsix

Post of the day, concrete...

So frustrating that some of this stuff cant move forward
JUST based on the common sense of it all and overall higher impact..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

PreviousNext