Is Overpopulation our greatest threat.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 10:55 am » by Darrylmckay

concrete wrote:I'm trying to find it. But, I read an article a while back that claimed that Africa has enough arable land to feed the current global population

That was part of my point really, if we use all the available land to grow crops for food and bio fuels, does that leave room for anything else.

We can farm damn near anywhere if we really wanted to but does that mean everything else on our planet has to be pushed aside to feed us.

Do we really want to live on a planet thats full of just us.

Have a look at Paraguay, the whole country is now nothing but soya feids.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Writer

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 11:13 am » by Texas6431

At a population of 6 billion every person in the world could fit in Texas or Alaska and each have 1 acre with room to spare.The problem is not overpopulation its that those who control, force people ontop of each other in mega cities and forcefully strip them of their land by taxes. Making it impossible to sustatain themselfs they are creating a inter-dependant world where we all have to take care of everyone else. Why cant people figure out that the problem is not overpopulation but sustainability. " -Texas 6431 good debating yall i have come to nail it in the head.. Edit hey six ur thoughts? edit
"The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly.
One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."
- Nikola Tesla.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 11:34 am » by Lowsix

texas6431 wrote:At a population of 6 billion every person in the world could fit in Texas or Alaska and each have 1 acre with room to spare.The problem is not overpopulation its that those who control, force people ontop of each other in mega cities and forcefully strip them of their land by taxes. Making it impossible to sustatain themselfs they are creating a inter-dependant world where we all have to take care of everyone else. Why cant people figure out that the problem is not overpopulation but sustainability. " -Texas 6431 good debating yall i have come to nail it in the head.. Edit hey six ur thoughts?

Im familiar with the Texas/Alaska Analogy..and all it does is scare me on a fundamental level..if the math is that simple..and i believe it is...
It points to something specifically dark, even when the rational mind can say..oh all this conspiracy nonsense about eugenics and flus, and blah blah fear terror fear...

BUT...

If i start to think of the missed opportunities we have blown (or rather our leaders have blown) to really fix some of these facing problems (when like concretesaid..arent they simpler than theyve been made out to be?), i start to panic a little. Then it becomes almost too much to face, and i recognize our doom in it.

Then on top of seeing how simple it COULD be, you recognize something in you when you hear the advocates who've realized it and talk about it.. Oh Fuck..its too late, and even the advocates have been muzzled by being allowed to go out and speak the truth..(ironic huh) What advocate has the power to move you and make you willing to shut it all down to hold the system hostage to a solution? There isnt one. They are all Prophets screaming the Turth out loud..in outerspace where technically the soundwaves reach us, but we cant really hear them anymore..Its like the Common sensical nature of the solution is so easy, so RIGHT THERE, that we cant grasp it or effect it BECUASE of its simplicity. Now thats the most horrifying part of it all..isnt it?

If:

The premise of the underlying space/resource/population equations are right, then this (what we are currently facing) is engineered madness...and that is almost too toxic to behold.

I place myself into a bureaucratic role and ask myself these horrifying questions:

Did we miss it out of disorganization?
Did we miss it out of some SPECIFIC plan to miss it or ignore it?
Is there some higher purpose (evil purpose being fed) or is it just evil by neglect?
How do i save myself and my family when they figure out what weve done, and that we are too late to fix it, when it could have been fixed twenty years ago?

IS IT TOO LATE TO FIX, and WHO THE FUCK IS IN CHARGE OF GIVING THE GO AHEAD, AND WHY HAVE THEY NOT GIVEN IT ALREADY???

Should we just kill of a lot of people so we dont have to restructure the WHOLE system?

I truly shudder to think what some leaders have got to be saying to themselves, when they do the math of what is coming..and when you place yourself in their shoes..(the ones who may not have the final say..the ones not powerful enough to say STOP THIS..FIX IT)..the solution becomes clear..

You wont like it...
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 11:40 am » by Darrylmckay

texas6431 wrote:At a population of 6 billion every person in the world could fit in Texas or Alaska and each have 1 acre with room to spare.The problem is not overpopulation its that those who control, force people ontop of each other in mega cities and forcefully strip them of their land by taxes. Making it impossible to sustatain themselfs they are creating a inter-dependant world where we all have to take care of everyone else. Why cant people figure out that the problem is not overpopulation but sustainability. " -Texas 6431 good debating yall i have come to nail it in the head.. Edit hey six ur thoughts? edit

You can have your 6 billion people in texas mate, but I wouldnt want to live there.

Sustainability, that an interesting point, what happens when the 2 thirds of the worlds population that lives in poverty wakes up and realises, "hey i want what the rest of the world has", like China have done in the last 20 years.
China now consumes half the worlds supply of just about everything. What happens when the standard of living in India goes up and they start wanting the same things.
Where are those resorces going to come from.

Fine, accepted, if we want to rape the small remaining percentage of the natural world we can sustain ourselves, but thats not a world I want to see.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 11:49 am » by Lowsix

darrylmckay wrote:You can have your 6 billion people in texas mate, but I wouldnt want to live there.

Fact.

99% of retards who say that have never been there, BUT THEY DONE SEEN IT ON TV!!! wheeehaw....or if they have been here, saw it from the airport. Or visted El Paso....

But really, I dont blame you..
all the Wildlife, lakes, rivers, Coastline, Fishing, Food, Latinas...
HOTTEST WOMEN IN THE WORLD..

Nothing youd find interest in..im sure.
Primary livestock here is cattle,
and youre probably more metrically suited for sheep anyhow..

:dancing:
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 11:53 am » by Darrylmckay

LowSix wrote:
darrylmckay wrote:You can have your 6 billion people in texas mate, but I wouldnt want to live there.

Fact.

99% of retards who say that have never been there, BUT THEY DONE SEEN IT ON TV!!! wheeehaw....or if they have been here, saw it from the airport. Or visted El Paso....

But really, I dont blame you..
all the Wildlife, lakes, rivers, Coastline, Fishing, Food, Latinas...
HOTTEST WOMEN IN THE WORLD..

Nothing youd find interest in..im sure.
Primary livestock here is cattle,
and youre probably more metrically suited for sheep anyhow..

:dancing:

Jesus Six read the post BEFORE you reply, I was saying I would not like to live in Texas IF 6 billion other people lived there, that would be a bit crowded for my liking.

Even if there were sheep.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 12:30 pm » by Lowsix

i wasnt being mean.
Shouldnt have said "retard" ...sry.

But you need work on your english then, mate..

instead of saying:
"You can have your 6 billion people in texas mate, but I wouldnt want to live there."

You should have said:
"I would not like to live in Texas IF 6 billion other people lived there"
like you did on the second go-around...

lol

Big difference sir..commas separate separate ideas...
(said in fun...dont get all mad at me..im just sayin)

Initiate

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 3:20 pm » by Soldierboy

jon1313 wrote:
LowSix wrote:lol DO you know what the population would be if we didnt have all the wars over the centuries that killed off so many people?

We'd be nearing 16 BILLION...
Hows that for the Winning Effects of Peace and Love..??
hahahaa

thats a pretty good statment ( oddly enough ) but if that were the case mother nature would of got rid of us long ago because 16 billion would never be sustainable on this rock alone :robot: :alien:

Mother nature HAS tried to get rid of us many times but....we have learned for the most part to OUTSMART mother nature. and YES we are over populated!
to answer the original question; I dont think over population is our greatest threat...YET.
thin the herd!!! it might sound harsh and uncaring but to bad. if the president of the UN
or EU or USA were to impliment some kind of idea to thin our herd most people would ofcourse think him evil, but.........would it be more inhuman to allow us to grow and grow in population? untill we have to watch ALL starve? hard to do.
who would die and who would be allowed to live?........thank god I dont have to make that choice. who could?
"That Which Does Not Kill Us Makes Us Stronger"

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 3:42 pm » by Mep630

If you think the EARTH is facing overpopulation problems, then you need to do some simple math.

A. How much land mass is on plant earth?

B. Divided by say 7 billion, (we will round up world pop)

C. = how much land per person?

Though world population growth has been a global concern, it is technically quite the opposite of a threat, based on current growth trend. Given the proportion of people to land mass, with the world's population being just over 6.6 billion people, Australia could be alloted into 1/4 acre portions to each single individual, along with a portion of the USA. The remainder of the world's land mass would be uninhabited.

Considering Alaska, being the largest US state, it is merely 1% of the world's land mass. The earth is estimated to have the capacity to withstand the weight of around 24 billion people.

The people who say that the world is overpopulated are the people, that want to wipe out about 90% of us off the earth. These people fear that if the populations of certain countries or the world gets to big that they will lose control over us.

Just like global warming from co2 is bull-shit, just like the Aryan race was bull-shit, the same pseudo-science people want to tell us there are too many of us so they can enforce stricter control over us.

In the end, it is all about money, power and control. And the people who are in control are scared of everything around them, from fear someone will take their power from them.
Last edited by Mep630 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 3:48 pm » by Aragajag

@Mep
Good luck keeping that many people alive here in Australia, might be a big place but its the driest continent on the planet.

PreviousNext