Is Selena Gomez a "biological robot"?

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 7:21 pm » by Zer0

I no speak too much english but i explain
selena and alot celebrities look and talk like they are robots
you think they are robots?
again i sorry for mi enlgish
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 7:33 pm » by Newearthman

Shes a Fem Bot!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 7:34 pm » by The57ironman

ayuh.....

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 7:36 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Alot of fake background and history must go into the illusion if its the case....

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 7:40 pm » by Kaarmaa

Does that mean that, if she takes a Bieber load, she'll rust? :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 7:49 pm » by Zer0

newearthman wrote:Shes a Fem Bot!

Upload to Disclose.tv

But surely there is an "original" Selena out there where they got the design from? Or is she like a composition of several people?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 7:51 pm » by Constabul

Wut

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 7:56 pm » by Shaggietrip

Disney has a registered trademark for a new class of animatronic figures that takes the concept to a new level. That term is hard to say but very telling: Autonomatronics™. This is a promising technology that melds together audio-animatronics and the living character initiative.

While all the original figures ran a pre-scripted show that could not vary, Autonomatronics use cameras and sensors to make independent decisions on how to act. The Disney Parks blog describes the first character in this new line of entertainment – a humanoid-looking character called Otto. Otto is able to determine how many people are in a room and can tell if they are smiling. He can react and hold a conversation.

Source: http://www.worldofwalt.com/disney-animatronics.html

Wholly crap Otto!!!! Your a friggin robot also!!!!!!! Maybe they will hook you up with Selena.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 8:00 pm » by Zer0

shaggietrip wrote:Disney has a registered trademark for a new class of animatronic figures that takes the concept to a new level. That term is hard to say but very telling: Autonomatronics™. This is a promising technology that melds together audio-animatronics and the living character initiative.

While all the original figures ran a pre-scripted show that could not vary, Autonomatronics use cameras and sensors to make independent decisions on how to act. The Disney Parks blog describes the first character in this new line of entertainment – a humanoid-looking character called Otto. Otto is able to determine how many people are in a room and can tell if they are smiling. He can react and hold a conversation.

Wholly crap Otto!!!! Your a friggin robot also!!!!!!! Maybe they will hook you up with Selena.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Oh fuck yeah, I am going to fuck Selena until my metal gets rusty!

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 8:04 pm » by Kaarmaa

otoel wrote:
shaggietrip wrote:Disney has a registered trademark for a new class of animatronic figures that takes the concept to a new level. That term is hard to say but very telling: Autonomatronics™. This is a promising technology that melds together audio-animatronics and the living character initiative.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Oh fuck yeah, I am going to fuck Selena until my metal gets rusty!

And you even have sex toys...

Next