Is Self Reliance The Answer?

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 10, 2008 11:44 pm » by Towelie

If there is a disaster (Havent made my mind up on this one yet) itll be kinda mute anyway cos there wont be citys left or the ppl to fill em. Then withought a doubt self reliance/sufficiency becomes priority, But if theres no disaster i gotta hope there are better options i dont come first gotta think of others or were no better than them.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

PostWed Dec 10, 2008 11:57 pm » by Hesop

towelie wrote:If there is a disaster (Havent made my mind up on this one yet) itll be kinda mute anyway cos there wont be citys left or the ppl to fill em. Then withought a doubt self reliance/sufficiency becomes priority, But if theres no disaster i gotta hope there are better options i dont come first gotta think of others or were no better than them.

Exactly. Another good point. It's because of that known priority, and the anticipation, that people are more and more looking towards self sufficiency.

Tech is good in some areas, but can be BADLY abused as well. Been one of my pet peeves for years. 15billion dollars to bailout the auto industry, who, for the past 20 years, have been making auto's a rocket science, so you can no longer work on your own vehicle, and the repair costs justify a new purchase. My uncle bought a new Volkswagon, little diesel truck, years ago. Put over 300,000 miles on it with no major repairs, and got over 50 mpg. Did you see any automaker trying to go back to that design when gas was rising over $3.00 per gallon? Let them sink. They will be replaced by a newer company that the public will support through their products. That is the way this country was built.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 11, 2008 12:07 am » by Towelie

It just doesnt look good no matter wich way i look at it at best it seems like its gonna be real crappy for a while and worst case its over.
know exactly what ya mean with cars my dads landrover never broke down once my piece of :censored:s in the garage right now lol.

PostThu Dec 11, 2008 12:11 am » by Hesop

domdabears wrote:Very well put hesop. I'm just not as articulate as you. :oops:

:D Thanx Dom, I gotta laugh though, my family does too. In person I'm not articulate at all. Actually pretty crass and vulgar :mrgreen: I BECOME someone else when I write :D :lol: :banana:

Agreed Towlie, it doesn't look good. Tech in the wrong applications, leads to chaos from lack of understanding. Therefore, the debate here. Simplicity can add to peacefulness.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 11, 2008 12:17 am » by Towelie

Yeah were goin a bit far atm in science the LHC is real dangerous theyve had 3 explosions there so far and by 2012 itll be running at power lvls 2800x what they are now. Now theres a disaster waiting to happen something that powerfull in the hands of "children"

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 11, 2008 12:54 am » by Vulcanic

research history every battle to fight the NWO ended badly the people win but also lose everything untill the land is scatterd with tribes and all the knowledge is lost.

See the trick is the NWO is such a small group that we have never caught them the family line seems to move on and rebuild.

the only thing we achieve is to destroy the city or our homes as if that stopped the NWO but it doesn't and it aids them as they didn't want the cruddy city anyway,now they have a ecuse to rebuild a newer better city.

I'm don't agree on how the NWO will progress in our area but i don't think (fighting) is any help either,reseach history you will see every single time we think we win just to find out later we got tricked again.

So i am going to try to tell you how to stop it but i cannot say it flat out due to our laws in effect today.

if you have a cancer or tumor would you tape a explosive onto the tumer and set it off??

NO!! it would destroy your hole body!

you would get a very fine sharp knife and you would only cut out the bad part leaving only the good behind...

If your car has a tiny piece of rust on it are you going to sand off all the paint and repaint the whole car or just do a touch up on the rusted area?

If you broke your leg would you just say screw it its busted cut it off or are you going to try to mend just the broken part?

So why riot or fight and put everyone around you in danger? can you fight against a real army alone and win?

if your cars gas is low are you going to wait untill the car runs out and stalls untill you put more gas in or will you just pull over now and get gas?

NWO history - key to start is the element of suprize no time to regroup and work together.

These men work together they have a plan a mission and they stop at nothing and they got full suport by the meen who help and follow them...

can you say the same about us??

We do nothing we have nothing no one suport or helps us and if you think you can sit around wait for the day the army knocks on your door and you try to fight you will be hunted down with the best tech the world has (no chance)

USA has cancer and it has to be treated as cancer this cancer is speading to country to country growing faster every year.

so tell me will riots chaos anarchy help? It will destroy more of the good of USA then the bad.

So you tell me what has to be done.....

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

PostThu Dec 11, 2008 8:14 am » by Musicwarnnings

Find The Puppet master!! get the fat man!

Writer

PostSun Mar 15, 2009 12:04 am » by Perennialenigma

Yes. Self fulfilment / empowerment and all that new age shit is actually the answer. If you dont rely on anyone else you dont need leader or government. End of NWO

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 15, 2009 2:04 am » by Towelie

Our civilisation is something we should be trying to keep not destroy, its an amazing thing the way that so very many of us dont have to bother farming, making our own clothes etc.. Why would anyone want to change this, it is exactly what civilisation is, people depending upon one another en mass. Personaly i think self reliance is a step backwards in civilisation and could never agree with it as such.

Initiate

PostSun Mar 15, 2009 4:22 am » by Jayhad

towelie wrote:Our civilisation is something we should be trying to keep not destroy, its an amazing thing the way that so very many of us dont have to bother farming, making our own clothes etc.. Why would anyone want to change this, it is exactly what civilisation is, people depending upon one another en mass. Personaly i think self reliance is a step backwards in civilisation and could never agree with it as such.

I know a few of my neighbours would farm a lot more, and have excellent fibre for clothing and paper.. and rope if 'the crop' were not illegal. Its a shame really, cuzz smoking it is pretty neato as well.

A 'downward spiral would infer an out of control descent. We are being directed downwards. Our enslavement has been a mad charge in reverse chasing material, and self gratification.

PreviousNext