Is Self Reliance The Answer?

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 17, 2008 4:24 am » by domdabears

The owners of a Rocky Mountain resort lodge kept an eagle in a large cage for their guests’ entertainment. The eagle was well cared for and grew into a healthy, noble bird. But one day a group of visitors expressed resentment that so wild and beautiful a creature shouldnt be confined. The lodgekeeper opened the door of the cage, but the bird would not leave. Eventually the eagle left, but he died soon after that. He had long since forgotten how to hunt for his own food, and with no one to feed him, he could not survive.

Would being self reliant end the plans of the NWO? What i mean by that is, for everyone to grow, catch their own food. Make all their own things. (and im sure most of the things in your houses are wants, not needs.) Providing your own source of shelter, heat, clothes. Its not for everyone but would you rather do that or live under the :nwo: ? So when technology fails you can always turn to this.

http://www.ssrsi.org/ods1.htm

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/

http://www.bushcraftliving.com/
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 17, 2008 5:48 am » by domdabears

now that i think about it. its against the law to be truly self reliant. everything i mentioned, you need a license to do. well, back to me saying theres nothing we can do and were screwed no matter what. :bang; but it still dont hurt to learn this stuff
Last edited by domdabears on Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

PostMon Nov 17, 2008 6:59 am » by Hesop

domdabears wrote:now that i think about it. its against the law to be truly self reliant. everything i mentioned, you need a license to do. well, back to me saying theres nothing we can do and were fucked no matter what. :bang; but it still dont hurt to learn this stuff

Hey Domdabears, Think again..............If chaos and rioting, or other catastrophic events overcome the cities, law and order as we know it today will have ceased to exist. This then, IS the way to go. Learn as much as you can. Everyone!

"Be prepared or be a victim" ;)

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 18, 2008 5:19 am » by domdabears

hesop wrote:
domdabears wrote:now that i think about it. its against the law to be truly self reliant. everything i mentioned, you need a license to do. well, back to me saying theres nothing we can do and were fucked no matter what. :bang; but it still dont hurt to learn this stuff

Hey Domdabears, Think again..............If chaos and rioting, or other catastrophic events overcome the cities, law and order as we know it today will have ceased to exist. This then, IS the way to go. Learn as much as you can. Everyone!

"Be prepared or be a victim" ;)

yeah i totaly agree if theres chaos and rioting, but right now if the mass wanted to do this to end this wrong way of life then there would be a major crack down on people without the licenses. i dont know. i could see that happening. i honestly think they should teach this type of self reliance in all the schools. why not? you know? my 200th post by the way :flop:
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 18, 2008 5:36 am » by domdabears

and i honestly i think this is the answer. most of everyone here wants the end of the NWO. that will never happen in the courtroom, and that will never happen by force of the people. if you want them gone then hit em where it hurts the most and that would be their bank acount.
Last edited by domdabears on Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 18, 2008 6:49 am » by domdabears

just found this website and it looks awsome! http://www.survivaltopics.com/
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostWed Dec 10, 2008 9:16 am » by Lowmank

Self Reliance IS the answer!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Writer

PostWed Dec 10, 2008 11:05 am » by Spiralout

I believe that it is one of the best answers. The answer to the concerns addressed is responsibility. Our society has made us lazy and reliant things we shouldnt be relying on. If we learned to be responsible, then true freedom is just a step away. People dont need to be governed. We have been taught all of our lives that we need people like them, but we dont. We want freedom. We have always been drivin towards it when we arent distracted by the shiny things they show us on TV. We just need to be willing to take responsibility for ourselves, and we can have true freedom.

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 10, 2008 5:20 pm » by domdabears

Well im glad to see the few of you posted in here and agree. There are hundreds of threads and posts in this forum about people being so angry with the NWO or the Government taking their "freedom" away. I figured this thread to get more responses than it has. I guess deep down everyone else still wants to be lazy and have someone else provide the essentials for them, even if this NWO ends. Maybe they just like complaining? I can tell you i am studying very hard on being self reliant, and hopefully soon i can get myself off the grid. Its sad that i have to "study" this, because i was taught like mostly everyone else to be lazy and completely reliant on these companies and the government to keep me alive. Well, i want to be FREE, so i will continue my quest on this subject. :idea:
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 10, 2008 6:05 pm » by Towelie

Self reliance is not the way to fix things, Its like hiding under the sheets when an axe weilding maniac is in youre house hiding wont help hes already in youre house and looking for you :ohno:.
The problem is money more to the point its where the money is this is why in Greece there mainly targeting financial places(the rich), They briefly mentioned this on the news then started calling them anarchists :badair: unfortunatley unless there actions are followed in the UK, US and other EU countries itll be in vein :!:.
Here in the UK were pretty much under the thumb now with no protesting within 10 miles of parliment new police powers and predictive software in cameras to spot possible protesters/problems, Uk internet search engines are starting to show only what they want us to see (try using msn uk to search for something like how Brown sold half the UK gold reserves at bottom price then try the search in a international search engine.)
Soon here new benefit reforms come into play where people who arent employed will have to work for benefits(slave labour :yell: ) well be a little better of than a 3rd world country but not by far.
I for one will not run and hide i dont care what i have to go through :shooting: aslong as the next generation are free of this opression.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Next