Is Sharia law coming to Egypt?

Initiate

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 10:02 pm » by Termite

Anyone who comes....we'll go to Cairo....the wildest most free and fun place on earth. We'll party, smoke up. I'll provide the place to stay, and the food to eat, the hash to smoke, the adventure, we'll have fun...you will see it all very differently. They will NEVER allow sharia. And you'll LOVE it! I promise you will never regret it.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 10:03 pm » by 99socks

Shut up, that's politically incorrect to suggest! :yell:
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Initiate

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 10:04 pm » by Termite

You really should come check it out Willease....you only live once. I am a white pure bloooded american and I am having a great time....I can give you live skype video of the wild adventure over here. You will NEVER regret it...I promise.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 10:06 pm » by Termite

99socks wrote:Shut up, that's politically incorrect to suggest! :yell:

LOL......I promise....you'd dig it. :)

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 10:24 pm » by Shemagh

Termite wrote:Anyone who comes....we'll go to Cairo....the wildest most free and fun place on earth. We'll party, smoke up. I'll provide the place to stay, and the food to eat, the hash to smoke, the adventure, we'll have fun...you will see it all very differently. They will NEVER allow sharia. And you'll LOVE it! I promise you will never regret it.

Sounds just like Tehran, before the revolution. Enjoy it while you can.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 10:27 pm » by 99socks

Termite wrote:
99socks wrote:Shut up, that's politically incorrect to suggest! :yell:

LOL......I promise....you'd dig it. :)

Been there, done that; I prefer the US thank you.
I will NOT be going back to the Middle East.

@Shemagh

So true....
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 10:38 pm » by *WillEase*

Termite wrote:You really should come check it out Willease....you only live once. I am a white pure bloooded american and I am having a great time....I can give you live skype video of the wild adventure over here. You will NEVER regret it...I promise.

Would love to see videos of life in Egypt.
That being said, Iran and Egyptian aliances are growing...absolutely.
See links on previous page.

Hard-line Islamist parties won 72 percent of all available seats in Egypt’s parliament, which opened January 23. The Muslim Brotherhood’s Freedom and Justice Party won 47 percent of the seats. The even more hard-line Salifist Islamist Al-Nour Party won 25 percent.

Parliament voted the Muslim Brotherhood’s Saad al-Katatni speaker of the house 399 votes to 97.

There is a good chance that the Council will also be filled with Islamists.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 10:39 pm » by Termite

Well....Ive been wandering the Middle anf Far east as well as north africa for 7 years now....so if it does go down I'm outta here....but...I promise...Cairo does not follow the standard stereotype. It is a truly wonderful city. I will go bact there as soon as I leave here at the Turkey/Syria border. I really do love that place. Americans truly do have a misperception.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 10:44 pm » by Termite

Yes Willease...you are correct....there have been some new links showing up between Morsi and Tehran. We just found 4 drones here in the north from Iran....we know it because there are emblems with images of the Ayatollah on them. Iran's people are wonderful....but their gov't is truly on the dark side. I pray that Iran does not get any more influence anywhere. They are really fucked up. Anyone who supports Assad is either evil or stupid. But he will not last much longer....he kills more innocent civilians than he kills us. He cannot last forever. And, god willing, neither will Iran's gov't.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 10:52 pm » by Mochon

WillEase666 wrote:
Termite wrote:You really should come check it out Willease....you only live once. I am a white pure bloooded american and I am having a great time....I can give you live skype video of the wild adventure over here. You will NEVER regret it...I promise.

Would love to see videos of life in Egypt.
That being said, Iran and Egyptian aliances are growing...absolutely.
See links on previous page.

Hard-line Islamist parties won 72 percent of all available seats in Egypt’s parliament, which opened January 23. The Muslim Brotherhood’s Freedom and Justice Party won 47 percent of the seats. The even more hard-line Salifist Islamist Al-Nour Party won 25 percent.

Parliament voted the Muslim Brotherhood’s Saad al-Katatni speaker of the house 399 votes to 97.

There is a good chance that the Council will also be filled with Islamists.

I would guess this would have to be voted by citizens,not only by parliament,if not egypt is gonna change a lot...

They threw out a dictator to be imposed sharia law? i dont think they will take this after ousting mubarak having in place a new kind of dictatorship...

I women were being abused in the middle of the revolution by egyptian forces imagine the scenario under sharia law.... :top:

PreviousNext