Is Sharia law coming to Egypt?

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 11:01 pm » by Shemagh

Termite wrote:Yes Willease...you are correct....there have been some new links showing up between Morsi and Tehran. We just found 4 drones here in the north from Iran....we know it because there are emblems with images of the Ayatollah on them. Iran's people are wonderful....but their gov't is truly on the dark side. I pray that Iran does not get any more influence anywhere. They are really fucked up. Anyone who supports Assad is either evil or stupid. But he will not last much longer....he kills more innocent civilians than he kills us. He cannot last forever. And, god willing, neither will Iran's gov't.

Who's We? and Us?

Writer

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 11:37 pm » by Sprayer

Mochon wrote:i guess with an islamic party ruling the country this was due to happen...i wonder what the civilian reaction will be...or if there will be another revolution in egypt....

I could be wrong but if the egyptian people managed to overthrow their government and army which was well supported with billions of usa aid money then I don't think the people will have much trouble overthrowing the muslim brotherhood they helped install or was all those rioters muslim brotherhood?

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 4:56 am » by Mochon

Sprayer wrote:
Mochon wrote:i guess with an islamic party ruling the country this was due to happen...i wonder what the civilian reaction will be...or if there will be another revolution in egypt....

I could be wrong but if the egyptian people managed to overthrow their government and army which was well supported with billions of usa aid money then I don't think the people will have much trouble overthrowing the muslim brotherhood they helped install or was all those rioters muslim brotherhood?

I belive they were to a certain degree,even if not at first,the MB most likely saw this as very good chance...
The thing is they didnt overthrow the army,the army took control after mubarak left,and he wasnt the regular qaddafi or assad,he stepped down by himself, but we r not talking bout mubarak,so if it comes to happen i guess we will see how they react to protests...

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 6:18 am » by Eldorado

Shemagh wrote:
Termite wrote:Yes Willease...you are correct....there have been some new links showing up between Morsi and Tehran. We just found 4 drones here in the north from Iran....we know it because there are emblems with images of the Ayatollah on them. Iran's people are wonderful....but their gov't is truly on the dark side. I pray that Iran does not get any more influence anywhere. They are really fucked up. Anyone who supports Assad is either evil or stupid. But he will not last much longer....he kills more innocent civilians than he kills us. He cannot last forever. And, god willing, neither will Iran's gov't.

Who's We? and Us?

I dont know??? What's a white boy doing in Egypt.....having fun???

Ive been wandering the Middle anf Far east as well as north africa for 7 years now

Wow...didnt know the recent US led co-vert operations went that far back into Libya and Egypt.......

Whats a termite do??? Infests your home, eats away at its support structure, and breeds more termites.....?

We getting closer to a full on red flag yet.......??? Israel found the drones........BTW.......

So Termite's an American out looking for drones with the pictures of the Ayatollah on them........sounds like fun but you and WillEase can hang out with all the "Islamists"......just to get their point of view.........

Wouldn't want you guys to start off on the wrong foot seeing as there's so much american fun in Cairo....

Wow...what a Wild and Crazy Guy Termite Must Be........
Must have been easy to get around being a white boy.....well gee whiz with all that positive energy in the streets, you know burning the American Flag, Beating Effigies of Bush.....must have been real enjoyable time spent in someone else's country......wandering
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Initiate

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 7:27 am » by Termite

"we and us" is everyone here on the Turkish Syria border trying to help bring Assad down.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 7:50 am » by Lowsix

Termite wrote:"we and us" is everyone here on the Turkish Syria border trying to help bring Assad down.

Why yes..of course.

I am interested in those pics you said you had..from the last three weeks.
Post em up on imageshack.com. Dont resize em..just put em on imageshack, and then post the links here..so we can see them full size. (since you offered)

Doing it this way keeps the EXIF data intact so i can help you verify your story..

And then (pardon my cynicism), since this would be so easy to do...
take a photo of todays local newspaper..
and write....DTV RULES on it somewhere in marker. And post that too.
Make sure the newspapers date is visible.

And if you REALLY wanted to shut the cynics down..take a couple shots of your local surroundings.
Nothing super identifiable..just give us a feel for the exotic locale...

The combination of all those images
will go a LONG way towards helping you
establish (or lose) your credibility.

Cuz...sounds like bullshit to me.

peace.
:cheers:

ps welcome to dtv.

:twisted:
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 8:23 am » by Termite

It is 8:20 am here....if you would like...you can call me on skype right now and I can show you live video.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 8:34 am » by Lowsix

its 1:30 in the morning here, with a long day ahead tomorrow.

The photos you said you have will do.
Take your time tho..no pressure.

Im interested, and just want to help you establish your legitimacy.
Your backstory is intriguing, even if it sounds a tad...exaggerated.

Cant wait to see the pictures.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 8:52 am » by Termite

It is not embellished at all. I was crushed in a car accident, 86 bones broken, 1 year in the hospital. After that I decided that I wanted to come out in the world and learn life. You would really enjoy the skype video. We could meet and I can show you the surroundings. I am hesitant to post any pics that may identify me but I will dig through them and the videos too....I can post videos in which you can hear me speaking or if we could chat 1 on 1 I can show you all of them, 7 years worth.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 9:01 am » by Eldorado

Lowsix wrote:
Termite wrote:"we and us" is everyone here on the Turkish Syria border trying to help bring Assad down.

Oh I dont think he's bullshit about where he is..........what I do think is bullshit is what he stands for.......

And last time I checked, anyone stupid enough to run into a warzone for the tourist thrill of it all, is more of a coward than the man they claim they are fighting....

or you are there for another reason? cause only a sick fuck would be supporting another US/Israeli attack

and you have come to a website that displays the fact that these are US fueled, co-vert op's that you are supporting..........and you are trying to invite us there????

:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_tourism

We already had a discussion here about the nature of the sick fucks, like you, who are traveling to areas of conflict for the sheer drama of it all.....

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/meanwhile-in-israel-t78425.html
This is, apparently, the latest craze among Israelis, who flock to vantage points near the country's border with Syria to observe the ongoing clashes, according to the Times of Israel.

Dont believe me....here's a mod's opinion

trollrocks wrote "Disgusting. The flip side is that they themselves will become the targets soon enough. Safe distance ? :nope: If you can see it with binoculars, then they can see you with a sniper scope."

You would think any Idiot could pass the ASVAB Test and just go there in the military for free...

....not this guy.......no he paid to go see the conflict............what fun

:top: :look: :headscratch: :ohno: :help:

"According to various sources, including the United Nations, between 23,000 and 38,000 people have been killed, of which about half were civilians, but also including 13,600 armed combatants consisting of both the Syrian army and rebel forces and up to 2,000 opposition protesters. According to the UN, about 1.5 million Syrians have been displaced within the country.

In addition, tens of thousands of protesters have been imprisoned, and there have been reports of widespread torture in the government's prisons.International organizations have also accused the government and Shabiha of using civilians as human shields,of intentionally targeting civilians and of adopting a scorched earth policy."

Sorry........nothing heroic here........nothing about fighting against one man named Assad............you seem to up against a huge mass of Arabs who happen to all be Muslim..........guess what......they wont forget......
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

PreviousNext