Is Sharia law coming to Egypt?

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 9:12 am » by Lowsix


Termite wrote:It is not embellished at all. I was crushed in a car accident, 86 bones broken, 1 year in the hospital. After that I decided that I wanted to come out in the world and learn life. You would really enjoy the skype video. We could meet and I can show you the surroundings. I am hesitant to post any pics that may identify me but I will dig through them and the videos too....I can post videos in which you can hear me speaking or if we could chat 1 on 1 I can show you all of them, 7 years worth.


Nono, no need to post pics that would identify you..

Although i imagine that if you are really posting about assisting the Muslim Brotherhood take over a sovereign state, particularly here on a conspiracy site, you're already identified. Well enough. And theres no need to go on skype. I dont want to associate my acct with anyone working the angle youre claiming. Thats how people end up on no fly lists.. I conduct all my business out here in the open..

No i just mean these:

Termite wrote:I can even show you pictures within the last 3 weeks that demonstrate what I am saying.


And a pic of a Dated local paper with a note to DTV would be perfect to easily set a baseline of sorts if we're supposed to believe you and what you say youre doing, and where you're posting from.. Because that wouldn't identify you at all.

Thats a really safe way to establish the veracity, as it were.

I have no reason to disbelieve you.

At this point.

Sry bout your accident.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:10 pm

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 9:14 am » by Termite


Most of the info that you just posted is correct.

I am not a tourist. I nearly died in a major car accident and after a year in the hospital I decided that I wanted to live more and I bought a 1 way ticket because that is all the money I had. I have worked everywhere I have moved and never stayed in a hotel. Why would you call me a coward? I am not here for fun....I have been helping load trucks and helping feed everyone. I would never support an attack on the us or israel. That is part of the reason I think assad needs to go. So does Iran. I was in Egypt for the revolution and it was a wonderful site to behold so I came here to witness freedom in action. I have no animocity towards anyone and I certainly would never call anyone a coward for no reason. If you would like...I will have a video call with you too so you can see for yourself. I am not a coward, nor am I anti-american. I simply stated real observations. Most average Americans truly are not aware of the actual dynamics of what is really happening over here. I was not being anti U.S.A.... I was stating the truth. I love America. I am american. I did pass the asvab in military school when I was 16.

Please consider the vid-call...then you could meet me and see what is really happening and learn that I am not the person that you seem to think I am.
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:10 pm

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 9:18 am » by Termite


I do not support the muslim brotherhood or sharia law. just freedom. I will try to get a newspaper although it is not as easy as you might think from here. I will however take some sort of pic. Tell me what you would like me to write on a piece of paper and I will hold it in my hand with a background shot of a flag or something here.
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 9:29 am » by Lowsix


A day in, and your narrative is already contradictory.

Americans are underinformed sheeps at the mercy of the mainstream media..which spouts continually that Iran needs to be overthrown because of the attack threat on isreal, and Syria needs to go because they are puppets of Iran..

YET..

You're admitting you are there to do just that.
Supporting the mainstream warmongering drumbeat against both countries?

Wha?.

And if you dont support the Muslim brotherhood, but yet they are in FULL control of Egypt
and leading the charge in the attack against Assad...

well..

Golly, thats sorta confusing.

All the independent media im reading says that the people of Syria dont WANT a Sunni ruled Brotherhood.
And that at least Assad allowed some diversity in religious freedoms..
And that there are pockets of resistance AGAINST the FSA all over the country..
most notably in the pushback in Aleppo, where the FSA is REALLY not wanted.

See that is all so very confusing...your stance i mean.
Not the feeding people part..the political contradiction part.


And it doesnt matter what pics you post, as long as they are from the set you said you had from the last three weeks,
and something identifiable with a locally printed date...which of course, a flag cant provide.

Stay safe.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 9:56 am » by Spock


I'll hook up with you on Skype sometime Termite - what's your handle on there?

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:10 pm

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 10:00 am » by Termite


Everything you just posted is correct. And I agree it sounds confusing. Even to me. I never thought of it that way and when I came here to south Turkey I never even thought of the muslim brotherhood. I simply came to support a people trying to be free of an evil villain dictator. He is killing more civilians than he is killing FSA. Also....I was in egypt for over a year during the revolution so all I am saying is that those people will NEVER tolerate sharia law or any form of suppression. Thats all I was trying to say. The media...especially western media truly is war mongering. As for getting a newspaper....it will take me awhile since they don't just deliver them around here....most of us get news via the internet and word of mouth. But I will get one. and I will write some dtv user names on it to prove it is me. Also....the average muslim is a peace loving good person who wants the same as anyone else...a happy life. I hope you understand....I am not ever in support of the muslim brotherhood, war, or any kind of sharia. I am simply trying to life life with the second chance I was given and to learn the true reality of this world.
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 10:25 am » by Lowsix


And please let me clarify for myself what my reasons are for asking..
before anyone else has a chance to attempt to speak about my reasons for me..

With all of the upheaval and political narratives floating around..
we get an INORDINATE number of abject bullshitters on here.

Now, being a conspiracy site, thats to be expected..
but the bullshit river here seems to run deeper and wider than most places.

Be ASSURED that i know there is a great chance that every word you say is true..
the opposite can be said as well...its as great a chance that none of it is.

AND that i will NEVER ever apologize for wearing the Dickhat around here sometimes,
I only do it becuase it appears to be necessary. You would have to understand our history.

As you well know..there is a battle for hearts and minds on issues like this..
and while we dont get a raft of paid opinion modifiers, we do get a lot of Faked perspectives.
Im just working out how to tell who is who, and what is what, when i ask the things ive asked here in this thread.

Nothing more nothing less...and no hard feelings at all.

And...additionally...i dont mind being appearing out of line in the beginning,
when it turns out that someone has legitimately come in..
offering a valid, real, and true, outside perspective. (even if i dont agree)
as long as its a real..legitimate perspective, and not a game or a headfuck.

Hope you stick around to share your perspective...if its a real one.

peace.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 10:45 am » by Spock


I agree L6. And though his backstory has not been substantiated yet, just chatting with him is very refreshing. He has, what I consider, a healthy take on the middle east. But he's getting pics together. He, I and Will are chatting with him now. Interesting guy.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 11:09 am » by Spock


BTW - L6, he's working now on setting up a photobucket account for his pics and videos.

Really interesting guy, I look forward to his input, and though I was rubbed a bit wrong by his assessment of the state of the U.S. mentality, I can understand that position coming from where he is, I think it's wrong, but after a trip to Walmart, I may tend to agree.

He's a good personable guy.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:10 pm

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 11:20 am » by Termite


Thanks Spock....it was really nice to meet you and Willease on skype.
Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook