is slyvia browne real or is she part of the nwo

Writer

PostTue Jun 01, 2010 3:57 am » by Blackjoe1978

for a psysic she charges alot and her site looks like freemason stuff does anyone no

Initiate

PostTue Jun 01, 2010 4:27 am » by Kingdraco

"Aliens will begin to show themselves in the year 2010, they will not harm us, they simply want to see what we are doing to this planet. They will teach us how to use anti-gravity devices again, such as they did for the pyramids."

http://www.sylvia.org/home/2000plus.cfm

this hag has been wrong before with her predictions.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 01, 2010 5:44 pm » by lamonema

When Slyvia Brown announced her retirement on Montel a couple of years ago. I could tell there was something wrong with her, you could see it in her eyes (fear). As she has aged her abilities have deminished, however when she made a prediction for the year 2009. She just plain lied, she said good things would happen, well the economy crashed. She was just on TV again this weekend with Montel, announceing a new book and her recent enguagement, OHHH woopie. There may have been a time when she had some luck, but other than a little luck she is a charleton. However people still seem to run to her like rats at a pellet machine, eating what ever shit is giveing.

Writer

PostTue Jun 01, 2010 5:49 pm » by Blackjoe1978

ic ic so i guess she is kinda both one who lies and tells the truth i donno her voice and look is so creepy

Initiate

PostTue Jun 01, 2010 7:53 pm » by Gnosticwanderer

I used to follow her work but she got expensive and sold her soul, this is what happens when you involve EGO with soul, she isn't lying, I think, she just plain gets the wrong info from the wrong sources. Any ascetic will tell you that you cannot predict the future because to predict is assert CONTROL and that is most likely to send things awry and opposite of what you had predicted in the first place. No mere man or woman has wisdom enough to predict people and world events, go find lost pets and help the world I say, use your gifts for betterment and then you'd have more luck. She's a good primer for new believers, she knows the akashic records but she is low on the totem pole, I wouldn't be surprised if the repties were using her, they get to you through your ego and money.
Does anyone remember the old Seth Speaks books by Jane Roberts? She was old school, made alot of sense, would like to track her down again and look things up...

PS It's well known that psychics use their lower chakras- gut instinct anyone? This is not in keeping with our higher beings, therefore lower level entities can use our psychics to their own ends- fourth level beings messing with third level ones...