Is The Biblical God Actualy Satan ??? Posible Proof!

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 8:37 pm » by Savwafair2012

These 2 passages are referenced to each other in my Bible(KJV)and you can check for yourself that they are in the same context (by reading the succeeding few verses)

<< 2 Samuel 24 >>
King James Version
1And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

<< 1 Chronicles 21 >>
King James Version
1And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

Within the same exact context the terms 'the LORD' AND 'Satan' are used interchageably! - as if they were the same entity! - which they are!

The Devil's greatest accomplishment has been to deceive the world into thinking he was 'God' and worshiping him as such!

Quit worshiping Satan, Christians!

The "jealous" God that SEPARATES the light from the void, dualistic demi-urge.

Notice how the God does not refrain from darkness, but utilizes it, ie: Exodus.

Check out the Kabbalistic Tree of Life to see how the God-head provides purity, AND the reflection, or corruption of that purity, rings bells of sacrifice worship.

And then, Jesus dying at the age of "33" sacrificed on a "cross"? Human sacrifice worship?

:think: Think about it
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 8:43 pm » by Cee420

savwafair2012 wrote:These 2 passages are referenced to each other in my Bible(KJV)and you can check for yourself that they are in the same context (by reading the succeeding few verses)

<< 2 Samuel 24 >>
King James Version
1And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

<< 1 Chronicles 21 >>
King James Version

Within the same exact context the terms 'the LORD' AND 'Satan' are used interchageably! - as if they were the same entity! - which they are!

The Devil's greatest accomplishment has been to deceive the world into thinking he was 'God' and worshiping him as such!

Check out the Kabbalistic Tree of Life to see how the God-head provides purity, AND the reflection, or corruption of that purity, rings bells of sacrifice worship.

And then, Jesus dying at the age of "33" sacrificed on a "cross"? Human sacrifice worship?

Yes.

Yahweh is a false god ..so then, he is also the Devil
..and this explains why the biblical cosmography does not match (scientific) REALITY

..Jehova was created by humans “he” is not a real entity, nor is Satan ..these ‘characters’ maybe played by spirit-humans, but such entities are not real

Peace. :flop:

Initiate

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 8:47 pm » by Adamflownemo

savwafair2012 wrote:These 2 passages are referenced to each other in my Bible(KJV)and you can check for yourself that they are in the same context (by reading the succeeding few verses)

<< 2 Samuel 24 >>
King James Version

<< 1 Chronicles 21 >>
King James Version

context context context
God opened the door, and allowed Satan to move in and tempt David.

Writer

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 8:54 pm » by Andrewd13

Adamflownemo is right, although our beings crying out to disprove or feel like we found the missing link or what have you probably feels better to say God and Satan could be the same person! It's more interesting that way. Truth is God used Satan to Tempt David to carry out his will.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 8:58 pm » by E6722maj

ha ha i misread the thread title, thought it said is god actually 'santa' ..dyslexic moment.

however, while i have santa in mind, happy fucking christmas to 'u' all :flop:

:alien:
Last edited by E6722maj on Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whatever

Initiate

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 9:05 pm » by Charashc

The Bible has been infiltrated by luciferian agenda, at the same moment they put pagan ritual of eating flesh and blood.

Why the hell would Jesus want you to eat him? SATANISM AT WORK!

Initiate

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 9:06 pm » by Charashc

adamflownemo wrote:context context context
God opened the door, and allowed Satan to move in and tempt David.

I would agree on this one in this particular case.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 9:10 pm » by Switchtrip

e6722maj wrote:ha ha i misread the thread title, thought it said is god actually 'santa' ..dyslexic moment.

:alien:

:lol:
"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 9:15 pm » by Chronicnerd

<< 2 Samuel 24 >>
King James Version

<< 1 Chronicles 21 >>
King James Version

I try not to think about God and/or Satan as a "different" being... maybe I am nuts...or maybe I might be on to something... however there are a few things I keep reading and hearing from the religions around the world:

1.) There is a God who created everything...the screen you are looking at...the ground you walk on...the planet...the stars...the universe... and beyond... in the "real" sense... the concept of "God" is that which created everything.

2.) Based on most religions around the world... anything created...anything...is due to the will of God...Jobe is a good example...the wars...death...famine...take a look at a Discovery channel and watch how animals live... Lions eat baby Zebras...Coyotes eat the neighbor's dog/cat...people get sick and die before they have had a full life...etc...etc...

3.) All of everything, according to the generalized idea behind a "God" that created "everything", was created by the will of God... Satan, from the "Christian" view, was nothing more than an Angel, who was created by God, who was "cast out" from heaven by God...not destroyed...not completely erased...but cast out... so God made the decision to allow "Satan" to continue to exist...just as God could decide to not allow Satan to exist.

4.) If this is all true... and God is really "all that is" and/or "the creator of everything"... then I think that the concept of "God is Satan" is partially correct... with a minor adjustment to what you are thinking:

I, by no means, have no idea what a "God" who could create the entire Universe (what something like a billion billion galaxies each which have something like a billion stars in them...which each star has at least 1 or two (typically more) planets orbiting them... so... an "entity" that could create all of that...and "God" only knows what other dimensions/universes there are... then I believe it would be safe to assume that in the "greater plan" (obviously made by God) that God would be able to "know" what was happening everywhere...thus the term "omniscient"..."all knowing"...etc..

If that is true...and using nature (remember Zebra baby being torn apart while it is still alive by a Lion...happens all the time on this planet...or things of this nature)....we can see that God's plan has something to do with "balance"...or rather "freedom of choice"...

Now...you might think "God is evil"... well... if God created "Everything" then the very concept of "Evil" had to be "in God's plan"...and as such... yes God must have created this whole "concept"...or at least allowed room for "sentient" beings to come to the conclusion that there might be "alternate" ways to do things.

If you look at how we feed ourselves... the farms...the quantity of "Living Entities" that are stuffed into cages/small areas (i.e. chicken, pigs, etc) and given "no form of real existence other than to be food for us Humans"... if you were a being of higher intelligence from another planet and saw a much more primitive version of "your biological origin" being farmed for food... you would be appalled...possibly sickened...or you might understand that there is a "food chain"...and that possibly this is the "natural order" of things....

I guess the point I am making is that if you believe in some form of "energy" or "being" that has wisdom/intelligence way beyond what our human brain could possibly understand....and you believe that this same being "created everything"...then you *must* include anything that you have been sociologically trained to believe is "evil" as being "part of God's creation"...because in reality...it is... whether it is a rapist...a murderer...or even something like "Satan"...all created...by God...

So... this whole "take a side" thing is getting old, in my personal opinion, because almost every religion has a "God who created all that is"...some even go as far as saying that "God is everything and everywhere"... as in we are all part of a much "higher consciousness"... all entities...and that those entities are all "a part of God"...where as God is "all that is"... and as such if you want to look at "Satan" as being "God" then it would be, in my personal opinion, partially correct... but more like "Satan" is still a part of "God's Creation"... and as such you must ask yourself whether the important part is to try and find "Evil" and take action against that "Evil"...or you can "Find Good" and take action to promote the good...

God, whatever/whoever it/he/she might be, put all of this here for things like us humans to figure out and come to some form of "opinion"/"conclusion" as to why it is here and what the message in general is...

So... from a strictly "Christian" stance... you need to ask yourself the question...if God is Satan (which I really think God created the concept/energy of that which we might call 'Satan') then how come God had a Son, Jesus, according to the bible...who was about loving one another and helping one another?

Satan, as far as I know, wants people to hate one another...and thrives on the "destruction" of the "Creation" due to the fact that Satan (according to most religious perspectives) was cast out from the heavens...

Perhaps...Satan is part of God... and God created Satan...as such God's will could have inspired Satan to do God's bidding... after all... if we are talking about GOD...that which created everything...then I am pretty sure that GOD can remove/erase anything GOD created...and as such...if God wanted Satan to stand up against Israel...then I believe Satan would do what God asked...because Satan (if such a being exists) knows he/she/it was created by God and God can "Give'th" as well as "Take'th away"...

But then again... this is only one opinion on this...

Writer

PostWed Dec 01, 2010 1:37 am » by Sugar09

A very interesting find. Definitely suspicious :flop:

Next