Is the Mainstream Media Racist? YES

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 08, 2013 8:20 pm » by Evildweeb

Is the Mainstream Media Racist???

Upload to Disclose.tv

Drinking with Bob

Published on Dec 8, 2013

Katie Couric, Joy Behar, Brian Williams, Nancy Grace, Barbara Walters, NBC, ABC, CBS, etc... should be charged with HATE CRIMES for the way they treated Duke lacrosse players 7 years ago!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q44BsJ2vqU

Beer acquisition continues up to the point of some form of saturation and is driven on a course directed by the path of least resistance to the fridge

Initiate

PostSun Dec 08, 2013 8:26 pm » by Ishumble

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 08, 2013 8:28 pm » by Spock

Evildweeb wrote:.
Is the Mainstream Media Racist???

Upload to Disclose.tv

I'm going to go ahead and quote you in another thread, because this one may get shut down. A lot of mods are seeing this subject and saying "what's with all the racist shit?" I am seeing it as educating the masses and rising above it - so for that, I thank you personally for this thread - and if it gets shut down, it was not me, because I think this is one of the most relevant topics in history.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 08, 2013 11:09 pm » by Evildweeb

Spock wrote:
I'm going to go ahead and quote you in another thread, because this one may get shut down. A lot of mods are seeing this subject and saying "what's with all the racist shit?" I am seeing it as educating the masses and rising above it - so for that, I thank you personally for this thread - and if it gets shut down, it was not me, because I think this is one of the most relevant topics in history.

I do not nor have I EVER understood the MSM to be racist. They are not.

BUT.....I do understand there is an agenda going on here.

It is the agenda that this DWB rant is about.

If this thread gets smoked, then whomever smokes it is following the agenda.

Just saying........

:cheers: buddy

Beer acquisition continues up to the point of some form of saturation and is driven on a course directed by the path of least resistance to the fridge

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 09, 2013 12:19 am » by Thebluecanary

This is me talking as a woman…Some guy raped a girl, charges weren't pressed, and it wasn't on the news? No way! Say it isn't so! (I'm still waiting on technology to deliver me a sarcasm font.)

The Duke lacrosse case was an anomaly. So is the recent high profile rape case in Steubenville. Both of those events were only given media attention because people freaked the fuck out about them and demanded something be done. In the case of Duke lacrosse, it turned out that all the fuss was over nothing. And yeah, the race of the accused vs the accuser did play into it. But those rich boys got their licks in in the end, there was a TON of media coverage about their innocence, they destroyed the DA who dared charge them, and now the woman who accused them is being tried for murdering her boyfriend. Maybe it's just because I'm only a few hours away from Duke, but "that bitch be cray-cray!" is on our news every night.

In the case mentioned in the video, I'm guessing that the lack of media coverage and outrage and criminal charges against the quarterback have more to do with the fact that the guy is a BIG FOOTBALL STAR and god forbid we hurt his important career just because he can't keep his dick to himself than it does him being black. Athletes get away with shit that regular guys don't. Rich dudes get away with shit that poor dudes don't. And overall, as a country, our attitude towards rape as a crime fucking sucks. It's a terribly underreported and under-prosecuted crime, and whether anything is ever done about it at all has lots to do with who the man is who is accused and the social stratification between him and his accuser.

I'm betting that hundreds of girls got raped the day this girl did. Probably 90% of cases, no charges will be filed. And it will not be on the news. Especially if the person that did it was a big beloved high school, college or professional football god.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 09, 2013 12:38 am » by Opalserpent

I don't want to get in on the racism debate, it's not our fault our forefathers used black africans as slaves, well not my german heritage surely or my south american heritage.

The football player sounds like he is very good. Don't football players get passed on their grades automatically so they
can win championships for their respective cholleges?
I don't know, I watched some old movies and I know movies aren't reality.

Perhaps they are letting him slide so he can win more prestige for the college he is in.

There are anti rape techniques like using a gun for example or a kick in the nuts.

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 09, 2013 3:15 am » by pushtone

well - the Mainstream Media - Manipulation, Bias, Bullsh*t and Lies etc etc.

as long as it has an ear ...it can be whatever it wants to be - say whatever it wants - play whoever it wants - a trickster, as the thing is - it reports whats given ...doesn't question or investigate unless it's "allowed to" .... - if the "allowed to" implies it isn't free to report without first reporting to another (for some reason) then their position is that of only a mouthpiece for anothers agenda, so are just bodies spouting words in front of a name that hides the lies that hides the truth.

But we know that - that's why we dont listen - and if anyone does - that matters none either,,,,, because there are laws in place to protect us from such wrongdoing - right ?

But what if they dont, what if the Law is also with Bias, Manipulation and Lies - then can you trust them to 'at all times' notice the wrong - and rule it so ?......no - it's not possible.

that being so - they are free to do and are capable of anything.

so amongst it's many other heinous crimes - can the Mainstream Media be Racist - if it's truth is ruled by said others control - and of polluted Law...then of course.

:wink:
- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.