Is the reptilian theory used as a front for racism ?

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 07, 2010 4:54 pm » by Daemonfoe

You completely lost my respect spock. But I guess that wouldn't matter to you if you were a ...

The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 07, 2010 6:37 pm » by Troll2rocks

daemonfoe wrote:You completely lost my respect spock. But I guess that wouldn't matter to you if you were a ...

If you think your wise to be talking trash to the mods then your obviously not very smart, this thread happens to be about "the meaning" of the reptilian theory, not its content :flop:

:vomit:
Read the main post script kiddy boo :flop: :vomit:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 07, 2010 6:38 pm » by Troll2rocks

sockpuppet wrote:It all boils down to US vs. THEM.

Conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 07, 2010 6:40 pm » by Spock

daemonfoe wrote:why isn't this thread moved to off-topic yet? spock?

Sorry for losing your respect. I thought I had moved them all. Thanks for the heads up though.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 07, 2010 9:21 pm » by Daemonfoe

spock wrote:
daemonfoe wrote:why isn't this thread moved to off-topic yet? spock?

Sorry for losing your respect. I thought I had moved them all. Thanks for the heads up though.

Respect re-earned. :flop:
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Previous