Is the reptilian theory used as a front for racism ?

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 04, 2010 10:53 pm » by Troll2rocks

Is "reptile" a derogatory code word for Jews.

Used among hard-right paleocons and neo-nazis. Also seems to have some use in conspiracy-theory circles that involve the Federal Reserve, COMEX gold price fixing, etc. Possibly used as a way to avoid filters on sites like Yahoo! message boards, where racist comments might be removed by moderators.

Now I have certainly witnessed this on here by the obvious candidates, and I know others have too.

So what does everyone think ? this is a very important issue as it lets us know what we are dealing with here.

So how about people weigh in and give their opinions. And lets try to stop this thread from slideing into the abyss before we can get to the bottom of the question posed.

Racism or sensationalism ?

My two cents is that it is a case of both being true.

Last edited by Troll2rocks on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 04, 2010 10:58 pm » by Troll2rocks

naught wrote:Is religion a front for racism?

Quite possibly in some cases. I wouldnt know, not being religous and all.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 04, 2010 11:00 pm » by Funnyman46

Is religion the basis for the new (and improved) Slavery?
Make them work for us and pay us :think: :headscratch: :sleep:
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 04, 2010 11:11 pm » by Troll2rocks

naught wrote:I think a racist would say your a fucking piece of shit jew. Why say your reptilian? People who refer to other people as reptilians do this based on comments that the reptilian has said. I refer people as reptilians when they appear to be for the enslavement of the average human. It's like the word nigger. Eminem is called a nigger by dr. dre. Nigger is NOW an attitude not a color. GET THE PICTURE

No I dont get the picture as you put it.

Put the post in the context of how I meant it. I am not the only one seeing this, numerous other members have pointed this out, and will likely show up here later to confirm what I have just said.

I am simply asking "could" there be any truth to this. Now think about the way pindz responds to people and the words he uses, see where im coming from ?

And dude talking about racism is one thing saying the racist comments is quite another, I would ask you kindly to pick your words carefully or risk being banned.

PostWed Aug 04, 2010 11:13 pm » by Susiq2

I grew up in the deep south, in a suburb of Birmingham, Alabama. I have never seen nor been exposed to racism within my family, nor my friends. I have friends of all colors and religions, including Jewish and Muslims along with my fellow Christians. Racism is due to teaching from parents, or mentors. People must choose to be racists, usually as a means of making themselves feel superior, IMHO.
I sincerely dislike extremists in any and all religions. It is possible to live in harmony.
I personally do not know any reptilians, nor have I ever seen one as far as I know. I know that "flying saucers" exist, that peoples from another place are visiting Earth. What "they" want, or why "they" are here, I do not know. Personally, I just wish that the whole lot of them would return to their worlds, and leave us alone..

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 04, 2010 11:14 pm » by Troll2rocks

naught wrote:Reptilian 94 up, 19 down
buy reptilian mugs, tshirts and magnets
1. Reptilesque alien creature. 2. George Dubya Bush.
George Bush has got to be a fucking Reptilian.
by Victor Wilt Nov 24, 2003 share this
2. reptilian 5 up, 6 down
looking somewhat like a reptile

acting somewhat like a reptile

being a reptile
once the acid kicked in, all the pick-up bar patrons looked like reptiles; i had to swiftly vamoose!
she had a reptilian face
the insurance man had a reptilian 'bedside manner'!
the spo-oo-ooky electric blond turned into atongue flicking lizard
by michael foolsley Feb 12, 2010 share this
3. Reptilian 28 up, 43 down
contrary to the conspiracy theories of David Icke, my personal definition of reptilian is:

people who act not of this world, they are usually wiggers and juggalos. they're English is slurred and they usually use phrases like "get some". they tend to throw up in random places, probably due to the fact that they're not use to our atmosphere, or all of the Earth drugs they've consumed that evening. they have a variety of faces, all Reptilian.
did that Reptilian just puke on my door?

WTF ?

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 04, 2010 11:16 pm » by Troll2rocks

susiq2 wrote:

I grew up in the deep south, in a suburb of Birmingham, Alabama. I have never seen nor been exposed to racism within my family, nor my friends. I have friends of all colors and religions, including Jewish and Muslims along with my fellow Christians. Racism is due to teaching from parents, or mentors. People must choose to be racists, usually as a means of making themselves feel superior, IMHO.
I sincerely dislike extremists in any and all religions. It is possible to live in harmony.
I personally do not know any reptilians, nor have I ever seen one as far as I know. I know that "flying saucers" exist, that peoples from another place are visiting Earth. What "they" want, or why "they" are here, I do not know. Personally, I just wish that the whole lot of them would return to their worlds, and leave us alone..

Good comment. but what about the question at hand ?

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 04, 2010 11:20 pm » by Funnyman46

:shock:
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 04, 2010 11:21 pm » by Pindz

this useless thread must be retarded disinfo.............. i got these NWO CLONES on IGNORE LIST so actually dont see what they posted :owned: pfffft

troll2rocks = :vomit: COINTELPRO MIND FUCK
Last edited by Pindz on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Next