Is the Universe a Computer? New Evidence Emerges.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 1:05 am » by Cornbread714

nilm33 wrote:Does anyone else find it odd that this modern scientific theory coincides with the oldest occult teachings in mans history?

Just saying... the gnostics have been crying this for thousands and thousands of years...
Do you know Sophia?

Actually, I don't find it all that odd. We have always tried to understand and describe the cosmos using the metaphors or analogies we have at hand.

And as we later grasped the concepts of mathematics and their relation to the precise and regular movements of the heavens, we began to describe the universe as a "clockwork" - because that was the most advanced technology we had at the time. And it was a useful analogy.

Now we have computers, another useful analogy. But that's all it is.

The universe is not a "computer". It's a little arrogant for us to try to reduce the universe to a binary machine, because it is obviously far more complex than that.

That doesn't mean that there isn't something like computer "code" at work in the machinations of infinity, however.

And I do think it is possible that one day we may be able to harness and direct consciousness in a way that might be considered as breathing life into a machine.

I think it may be our destiny to become true universal "creators" ourselves.

Hope that doesn't sound too blasphemous - it is indeed a rather scary thought...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 1:19 am » by Dukettt

Can we modify our layers of existence when quantum computing comes available and we interface with them? Could you be able to gain access to the kernel of creation? Would you?
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Master Conspirator

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 1:23 am » by Cornbread714

dukettt wrote:Could you be able to gain access to the kernel of creation? Would you?

When I'm looking at your sig and reading this sentence, I can only shout: "Yes, I would! Give me access to your creation kernel, baby! Yeah!"

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 1:27 am » by Dukettt

cornbread714 wrote:
dukettt wrote:Could you be able to gain access to the kernel of creation? Would you?

When I'm looking at your sig and reading this sentence, I can only shout: "Yes, I would! Give me access to your creation kernel, baby! Yeah!"

Seems like the code is working in defined parameters.
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Master Conspirator

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 1:32 am » by Cornbread714

dukettt wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:
Seems like the code is working in defined parameters.

The stricter, the better.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 1:43 am » by Noentry

The universe is no more a computer then man.

Rules of construct are beyond our understanding for the time being

spock that was an excellent read.
:cheers:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 9:29 pm » by Iamthatiam

spock wrote:I'm not bright enough to understand that line of thinking when it comes to consciousness Iam. I'm far too right brained. Maybe if someone drew me a picture it would be easier to understand.

I tend to think that who wrote the matrix, programmed consciousness into us in his own likeness.

Me neither, thus the comparison with the OSI Layered Model...

To some old iniciatic schools, the Manifesting reality is composed by Seven Main Planes, where each one is divided into another Seven Sub-Layers...Makes sense if we apply the traditional knowledge about matter; it could pretty much be composed of a Sevenfold substance:

1st State:Solid State
2nd State: Liquid State
3rd State: Gas State
4th State: Plasma State
5th State: Beam State
6th State: Bose Einstein State or wave state
7th State: dark matter state

NOTE: For obvious reasons Physics consider the solid (denser) state as the first, where the spiritualistic understanding consider it the seventh, and the subtler the first (Causative)...this is as far as the diference goes...An inverted perspective of the same diagramatic understanding!

This represents only the Physical Plane, or the Seventh, according to these ancient treatises...Whereas there are another Six, each one also sevenfold in nature...

Each Sub-aspect of these planes, is analogue to each one of the main planes; E.g.: The 6th physical sublayer is analogue to the 6th Plane, The Astral...

Another point here, the four dimensional states left of the string theory (Seven Planes, to Eleven Dimensions) are fit inside this sevenfold model, for example, The Astral Plane, which bears two dimensional states, The Lower Astral, and The Higher Astral...Being so, the Strings can be perfectly matched inside this ancient knowledge!

Do you understand now why the Physical plane, with its sevenfold nature could damn well be a computer script like existence, and all its complex sets of routines? There are far higher 'planes' to the conscience be emplaced, along with its peculiarities, defying the very fabric of this (Physical) reality, if considered a pre-programed running script, just like an user and its computer....Imagine this reality to go as far as the screened interface, my friend, and beyond to be the Freed conscience, at least freed from this 'Physical' set of rules, subordinated to another ones, tho....

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 9:36 pm » by Edgarrothstein

iamthatiam wrote:
spock wrote:I'm not bright enough to understand that line of thinking when it comes to consciousness Iam. I'm far too right brained. Maybe if someone drew me a picture it would be easier to understand.

I tend to think that who wrote the matrix, programmed consciousness into us in his own likeness.

To some old iniciatic schools, the Manifesting reality is composed by Seven Main Planes, where each one is divided into another Seven Sub-Layers...Makes sense if we apply the traditional knowledge about matter; it could pretty much be composed of a Sevenfold substance:

NOTE: For obvious reasons Physics consider the solid (denser) state as the first, where the spiritualistic understanding consider it the seventh, and the subtler the first (Causative)...this is as far as the diference goes...An inverted perspective of the same diagramatic understanding!

This represents only the Physical Plane, or the Seventh, according to these ancient treatises...Whereas there are another Six, each one also sevenfold in nature...

Each Sub-aspect of these planes, is analogue to each one of the main planes; E.g.: The 6th physical sublayer is analogue to the 6th Plane, The Astral...

Another point here, the four dimensional states left of the string theory (Seven Planes, to Eleven Dimensions) are fit inside this sevenfold model, for example, The Astral Plane, which bears two dimensional states, The Lower Astral, and The Higher Astral...Being so, the Strings can be perfectly matched inside this ancient knowledge!

Do you understand now why the Physical plane, with its sevenfold nature could damn well be a computer script like existence, and all its complex sets of routines? There are far higher 'planes' to the conscience be emplaced, along with its peculiarities, defying the very fabric of this (Physical) reality, if considered a pre-programed running script, just like an user and its computer....Imagine this reality to go as far as the screened interface, my friend, and beyond to be the Freed conscience, at least freed from this 'Physical' set of rules, subordinated to another ones, tho....

IAM, i have no fucking clue what are you talking about, but it's nice to see you :mrgreen:

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 9:41 pm » by Iamthatiam

edgarrothstein wrote:
iamthatiam wrote:

IAM, i have no fucking clue what are you talking about, but it's nice to see you :mrgreen:

:lol:

Good to seeya 2, old man! :hugging:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 9:49 pm » by Edgarrothstein

If we look to the universe like that , Boole's got the point :

In classical logic, with its intended semantics, the truth values are true (1 or T) and false (0 or ⊥); that is, classical logic is a two-valued logic. This set of two values is also called the Boolean domain. Corresponding semantics of logical connectives are truth functions, whose values are expressed in the form of truth tables. Logical biconditional becomes the equality binary relation and negation becomes a bijection which permutes true and false. Conjunction and disjunction are dual with respect to negation, which is expressed by De Morgan's laws:

¬(p∧q) ⇔ ¬p ∨ ¬q
¬(p∨q) ⇔ ¬p ∧ ¬q

Propositional variables become variables in the Boolean domain. Assigning values for propositional variables is referred to as valuation.

Boole was a fucking genius... :flop:

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

PreviousNext