IS THERE ACTUALLY A GFOL?

Initiate

PostMon Dec 08, 2008 12:30 am » by Blackbarbie

Fair enuf every1 thinks blossom is a bit of a nut i dont blame you.. but still
is there a gfol? and where are they???? are they going to save us from planet x?
will the age of enlightenment start in 2012
and wht will hppen to all those people that seriously dont believe in aliens???

Barbie =] xx
Religion was made by a business man.

PostMon Dec 08, 2008 8:32 am » by Mechacthulhu

blackbarbie wrote:Fair enuf every1 thinks blossom is a bit of a nut i dont blame you.. but still
is there a gfol?

No.

blackbarbie wrote:and where are they????

Imagination Land.

blackbarbie wrote: are they going to save us from planet x?

No, Planet X is going to kill us all - as soon as it pops into existence.

blackbarbie wrote:will the age of enlightenment start in 2012

No, humans - in general - have always been, and will continue to be, stupid.

blackbarbie wrote:and wht will hppen to all those people that seriously dont believe in aliens???

They will live until they die.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Dec 08, 2008 11:43 am » by Drjones

Oh no..more GFOL bolony :top: :help: :hell:

Writer

PostThu Dec 18, 2008 11:15 pm » by Drjak

the GFOL thing i find disturbing.its disinfo at its most prevalent.why are aliens interested in are well being?there must be millions of planets out there with life so why pick on us?this also goes for the pleideans and andromidans .leave us alone we don't need your help!lol :nope: but i think this is disinfo too basically.stop us from seeing the real problems like the nwo.blossom godchild is too cute a name and so it the GFOL its like some bad sci fi.the concept that are planet was engineered for only 500,000,000 people also stinks.this is exactly what the NWO says should be the population ;) so to me the :alien: gfol =nwo :nwo: I'm glad you asked tho thanks for the post :flop: :flop: :flop: just keep listening to Alex Jones he is about the most clued up person you will see on any of these sites and keep focused we are probably all doomed anyway :dunno: :help: :peep:

PostThu Dec 25, 2008 9:01 am » by Truthseekeruk

blackbarbie wrote:is there a gfol?
Nobody can say for certain but it is extremely unlikely, it's one of those 0.0001% chance of happening things
blackbarbie wrote:and where are they????
If there ARE real, then they would either stay well away from us seeing of how our destructive nature far outweighs our good healing nature. Or come down & order us to either get along or be wiped out.. cheery huh!
blackbarbie wrote:are they going to save us from planet x?
We don't need saving, there is no planet x, there are huge objects whether they are planets or huge huge meteorites that are on an orbit that takes them very close to earth & around the sun. It was documented by (i should check but im in bed) galileo maybe who drew it & wrote it down . So if you accept he saw what he drew, then it's orbit would be around 600 years which would be about right.
blackbarbie wrote:will the age of enlightenment start in 2012
No because (i think) that's not what that calendar represented, it would be impossible to dictate and know when it was going to happen unless they were time travelers and of course they aren't .
It's most likely either a solar pattern, something to do with planets aligning but now thanks to very new data. Don't ask me how they could know lol but I read a published story about how in 2012 thats when the next solar flares are expected to start & with the scientists now saying they have discovered a huge magnetic breach in the earths atmosphere it sounds like they are getting us ready for some bad news. So one thing is sure, whatever the real reason for their calendar and it's dates, only they will ever know

Writer

PostThu Dec 25, 2008 9:16 am » by Hoonlo

Even if there was, for those that dont believe in aliens ......what difference would it make? If they are out there they are out there, It's not like religion where if you dont believe you go to hell!! I often say truth is stranger than fiction and this might be one of those scenarios!! :mrgreen:

Initiate

PostThu Dec 25, 2008 9:31 am » by Pauldamo

just because the physical may end ,doesn't mean were doomed.and the federation of light are having a break communicating through blossom,anyway that's what was said on her site.

PostThu Dec 25, 2008 9:39 am » by Truthseekeruk

pauldamo wrote:just because the physical may end ,doesn't mean were doomed.and the federation of light are having a break communicating through blossom,anyway that's what was said on her site.

Oh right, if she said it on her site.. then it must be the truth! :nope:
I have a burning dislike for people like this, all they are after is the bottom dollar it really is sickening

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 25, 2008 2:30 pm » by Becks

maybe you are dyslexic and really asked

is there actually a GOLF?

...a car or a game?..

either is more credible and more tangible than a GFOL. and a hell of a lot more fun .

Master Conspirator

PostThu Dec 25, 2008 2:47 pm » by Drjones

:shooting: :help:

Next