is there anyone that Israel like? or they just hate all?

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 15, 2011 11:37 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

there's a good chunk of people in charge over in Israel that view anyone that is not 100% jewish, in the same manor the islams view the infidels. There was even a thread made here for all of the quotes the israel government has made about "normal" people. I'd punch them in the face if I ever met them probably. :flop:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 15, 2011 11:40 pm » by Jet17

mrmcnuggets wrote:there's a good chunk of people in charge over in Israel that view anyone that is not 100% jewish, in the same manor the islams view the infidels. There was even a thread made here for all of the quotes the israel government has made about "normal" people. I'd punch them in the face if I ever met them probably. :flop:

it's the same for all religions, for jews and christians they call them gentiles...

which is actually a nice word for saying, you are forsaken and will go to hell if you aren't one of us.

but I am sure you already knew that.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 15, 2011 11:44 pm » by Fatbastard

Sorry to go of topic but I hate the name. My name is "Genegnome." But Marduk2012 Banned me for a minor indiscretion so I picked the name out of frustration. Sorry Jet. Merry X.
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 15, 2011 11:49 pm » by Jet17

fatbastard wrote:Sorry to go of topic but I hate the name. My name is "Genegnome." But Marduk2012 Banned me for a minor indiscretion so I picked the name out of frustration. Sorry Jet. Merry X.

whatever works man, just come straight to me if you have issues again.

:cheers:

trust me I've been banned before too.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 16, 2011 12:03 am » by Spock

jet17 wrote:it's the same for all religions, for jews and christians they call them gentiles...

which is actually a nice word for saying, you are forsaken and will go to hell if you aren't one of us.

While, unfortunately, that is true for many that call themselves Christian, it shouldn't be the case. I have seen many that act that way, and in so doing are not acting as a Christian should.

Hell, I don't act as I should either, on this forum in particular, but I'm not out in the streets with God Hates Fags signs or any bullshit like that.

When someone that is a Christian talks of Hell, most the ones, normal ones, the majority, do it from a viewpoint of someone warning. It is a place that, as a Christian, we want to see nobody go. Whether you believe in it or not, the Christian is trying to warn, not separate and be an exclusive club. It's like yelling at someone standing in the middle of the road and the person on the side of the road, who was once in the middle of the road too, sees an oncoming Mack Truck heading straight towards the other person, so they are warning, begging, pleading, for the person to get on the side of the road and out of the way of danger.

That explanation is not to argue if there is a hell or not, but to illustrate the motive behind Christians trying to educate people on Hell. It's out of care for their fellow man, not hatred or separatism or a superiority complex, because they realize that they were in the middle of the road moments earlier themselves.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 16, 2011 12:33 am » by Jet17

spock wrote:
jet17 wrote:it's the same for all religions, for jews and christians they call them gentiles...

While, unfortunately, that is true for many that call themselves Christian, it shouldn't be the case. I have seen many that act that way, and in so doing are not acting as a Christian should.

Hell, I don't act as I should either, on this forum in particular, but I'm not out in the streets with God Hates Fags signs or any bullshit like that.

When someone that is a Christian talks of Hell, most the ones, normal ones, the majority, do it from a viewpoint of someone warning. It is a place that, as a Christian, we want to see nobody go. Whether you believe in it or not, the Christian is trying to warn, not separate and be an exclusive club. It's like yelling at someone standing in the middle of the road and the person on the side of the road, who was once in the middle of the road too, sees an oncoming Mack Truck heading straight towards the other person, so they are warning, begging, pleading, for the person to get on the side of the road and out of the way of danger.

That explanation is not to argue if there is a hell or not, but to illustrate the motive behind Christians trying to educate people on Hell. It's out of care for their fellow man, not hatred or separatism or a superiority complex, because they realize that they were in the middle of the road moments earlier themselves.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Understood,

I am more directing this to the fire and brimstone types that wish people to hell when they find out they are atheist or agnostic.

I understand the teaching of hell, whether out of mythology or what Christians call a real realm.

I guess everyone in their own way does this, it's just most people don't have a word for it like some religions do.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 16, 2011 2:18 am » by Mediasorcerer

The moment you start labelling everyone under one broad title, youve been had, just like anywhere, israel is made up of the same variety basically as anywhere, good and bad and all inbetween.

It is pertinent not to formulate ideas that seek to box all folks into one particular label.

I happen to have many jewish friends /family friends and close friends of mine for 30 yrs+,
that i trust completely and are like brothers/sisters family members almost etc.

generally speaking, i find the jews in aus to be really great people, i often hang with them in balaclava[jewish/mixed area of melb] because i like them and the atmosphere a lot, its my favourite place actually.

israels foreign policy shits me, but hell, i dont blame the average israeli/jewish folks for that.

people are people, the rest are insane [they dont know it tho]
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 16, 2011 3:04 am » by Opalserpent

I saw a vid on here where the jews at the time in pre israel were against the formation of israel in
the first place. There are a lot of racist demonstrations against blacks there, I just watched one the other day again from rense. Infact if you watch some of the vids on rense concerning israel you may come to see the place in a different light. You have to judge the evidense for yourself. You remember the israeli doctor lady that came out and said that there is a state sterilisation program going on to sterilise black jews from africa in israel. The black jews were offered incentives to be sterilised. There are so many things like jews not donating organs because it's against their religion thats why they have a huge organ trade. Lets not forget the rabbis busted last year for organ trafficking. After spending a few years on rense.com you come to understand that zionist jews even portrayed italians as big mafia when infact the biggest mafias in america were jewish. I'm sorry spock dude no offense but there is so much evidence online pointing to zionist jews as being quite a nasty bunch in reality. They got the money and power of banking families and that buys alot of p.r. specially when for 5 percent of population they have the biggest most influencial lobbies in america twisting their arms everyday and making free speach impossible thanks to hate laws they created. You can't trust the tv at all. I know murdoch and his bust of lenin are pro zionist so I'm not safe in australia either from brain washing tv bs. My dad travelled to israel and liked the place. I can't knock it but for the hatred the place generates mabey it would be better if they just accepted peace talks and the original borders and stop stealing land and breaking international law. They have hundreds of u.n. resolutions condeming their violence but it makes no difference. And thanks to false flag terror you just don't know who plants the bombs anymore. Remember the english soldiers were trying to plant bombs in an iraqi shopping square only to get caught and arrested and taken back to the brand new iraqi police station. They busted him out leveling the joint. http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... a&aid=1094 Theres so much info on false flag attacks that you really have to wonder. Sorry this is off topic but I'm not the best friend of zionist israel. No wonder the the olympic flag of london has zion in it. :roll:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 16, 2011 3:16 am » by Mediasorcerer

spock wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Good words, i understand what your saying here, and i appreciate the care and concern,but, whose to say someone who isnt part of christianity wont go to heaven anyway, and someone who is a part of christianity, wont go to hell ?[if they even exist as"places" they may be states of consciousness for all we know?][

real christianity is leading by example.[in my op]
forget trying to save others, mostly thats not within our power, it takes more than a lifetime to save ourselves let alone anyone else,
and the job is never ending ,
i dont read the bible[havent done for many years] dont go to church, dont wear a cross, dont "swear" on jesus or all that.but hell man, i am a real christian i believe, why? because, i have compassion for my fellow humans[when i feel they deserve it, even when they dont,thats even harder to do], and i help them ,when i can, and if i feel its appropriate, without conditions almost always.
even tho i am rather poor, i do not worship money,

never have,never will, and i will never let my ethical foundation be compromised for money either, ever.id rather be poor,

i find it very easy to give and share,even to strangers some of the time. i am my brothers keeper, just because i can be.
instead of analysing at pouring over scripture, waving around symbols or sitting in church, i believe i can be a better"christian" by living a life thats dedicated to acting/thinking from the heart and teaching people not by so much what i say, but by what i do, i wasnt always like this,i had to learn, the very hard way haha, thank god,

dont make the mistake assuming i act the way i do for any particular"reason" ie brownie points or a feel good ,everyones shit stinks, no 1 is perfect,no,not my motivation,dont care for acknowledgement,dont care who likes/dislikes me, and of course i still have a lot of work to do on myself, its never ending spock,there is no "there".
and bear this in mind, whilst jesus was alive, he was a practicing jew, his idealogy is timeless,and echoes thru out the history of humans as a race,in every culture on earth.

i bet my life that his main agenda was not 'saving: people, but trying to reawaken in them a part of humanity they may have forgotten they have, reawaken the pathways that go from the minds eye to the heart,and back haha, by leading by example. this was his agenda, he wanted us to be like him in that respect, never rule it out either, just bcos the bible implies otherwise, the potential for us to all be akin to "jesus" is real!!!
if it wasnt, then what the bloody hell did he incarnate for then? without that idea, jesus becomes meaningless. there has to be potential, he knew that,if we delude ourselves in to believing we can never be like him,then it makes him as a being pointless.

who was the shifty ancient fukka who messed all that up in the bible, distorted so much.talk about manipulation,

here, come and swear allegiance to this dude, but you cant be like him?> come the fuk on man, thats bs and u know it.

unconditional love mon,
easy to say,hard to do.

to the base, all things are base, to the pure, all things are pure,

thanx a fukin lot for stimulating my fukin consciousness bloody hell fukin, now look at all the shit ive just typed, bah!!!
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostFri Dec 16, 2011 10:05 am » by SamueltheLion

hey mediasorcerer, surprised to see your reply.

in the gospel of mark it is recorded that jesus christ told everyone: do not swear on anything, for that comes of evil. let your communication be yea for yea and no for no.

ironic how people swear on the bible when it is written, quite plainly, within its pages: do not swear.

and yes, we do all have the potential to become as christ.

"all this you shall do, and more"

"you shall do greater works [miracles] than i"

good on you for LIVING it and not talking about living it so much.

cheers

edit: on topic post: the jews are suffering under the 10 laws of moses, there is no real redemption for them. they're waiting for a messiah who has already come, to relieve them of the terrible burden of never living up to the glory of god. that's why they're so defensive.
Your faith will make you whole

PreviousNext