is there anyone that Israel like? or they just hate all?

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 16, 2011 10:21 am » by Mediasorcerer

samuelthemule wrote:hey mediasorcerer, surprised to see your reply.

in the gospel of mark it is recorded that jesus christ told everyone: do not swear on anything, for that comes of evil. let your communication be yea for yea and no for no.

ironic how people swear on the bible when it is written, quite plainly, within its pages: do not swear.

and yes, we do all have the potential to become as christ.

"all this you shall do, and more"

"you shall do greater works [miracles] than i"

good on you for LIVING it and not talking about living it so much.

cheers

edit: on topic post: the jews are suffering under the 10 laws of moses, there is no real redemption for them. they're waiting for a messiah who has already come, to relieve them of the terrible burden of never living up to the glory of god. that's why they're so defensive.

oh man, you really grasp it, its not even about him, he would be horrified the way hes been glorified and deified/idolised, thats all so wrong,

he was human and he had a temper too,ie he was "human" he cracked the shits out the front of the synagogue and chucked tables around, he lost the plot that day over money lending, he raged, all too human obviously.

people really are waking up, thank you sam, have a great day please, kind regs frm me.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostFri Dec 16, 2011 10:30 am » by SamueltheLion

mediasorcerer wrote:
samuelthemule wrote:hey mediasorcerer, surprised to see your reply.

in the gospel of mark it is recorded that jesus christ told everyone: do not swear on anything, for that comes of evil. let your communication be yea for yea and no for no.

ironic how people swear on the bible when it is written, quite plainly, within its pages: do not swear.

and yes, we do all have the potential to become as christ.

"all this you shall do, and more"

"you shall do greater works [miracles] than i"

good on you for LIVING it and not talking about living it so much.

cheers

edit: on topic post: the jews are suffering under the 10 laws of moses, there is no real redemption for them. they're waiting for a messiah who has already come, to relieve them of the terrible burden of never living up to the glory of god. that's why they're so defensive.

oh man, you really grasp it, its not even about him, he would be horrified the way hes been glorified and deified/idolised, thats all so wrong,

he was human and he had a temper too,ie he was "human" he cracked the shits out the front of the synagogue and chucked tables around, he lost the plot that day over money lending, he raged, all too human obviously.

people really are waking up, thank you sam, have a great day please, kind regs frm me.

yes, it has degenerated into hero worship and giving our own power away.

jesus is not god Luke 18:19:
Woman, wherefore callest thou me good, I am not good, god alone is god

prayer is an amazing thing, but i believe the reason most of it is in vain is because humans pray about things which they could solve themselves, they beg for favours from divinity, when there is no real divine aspect to their requests, so they cannot be granted.
Divinity can only guide you, you still have to work!

jesus said to a jewish high priest
"if you do not understand the things of the earth, how shall i explain the things of heaven to you"?

these are actually SIMPLE commandments made for US so that we could LIVE better!
If we understood these, we would have all the things of the earth which we desire, AND MORE!

:peep:

silly me for overcomplicating.

:sunny:

stay sublimely simple

:sunny:
Your faith will make you whole

Initiate

PostFri Dec 16, 2011 11:22 am » by Garciaface

It isn't Israel who love war and love killing human beings. It is the Khazar Jews, or the Zionists. The Khazar warriors were fleeing the Caucasus Mountains and had to "pretend" to be regular people. They did not agree with the ideologies of the Catholics or the Muslims, so they pretended to be Jewish. They now rule the world with false monetary systems (Rockefeller/Rothschild) and use the pederasts at Vatican to control agencies like the CIA, MOSSAD, and MI6. Most faithful Jewish people know this, and hate the Zionists as much as we do.

Writer

PostFri Dec 16, 2011 11:30 am » by Hoaxbuster

No, they like nobody... They are hopelessly misanthropic and miserly. :bang; They are a sick, twisted, Satanically-controlled, animal-sacrifice blood-cult, and they want to control the entire world of "subhuman" Gentiles and Semitic neighbors that exist around them. :shooting:

You're not illiterate, I presume. Read what their Talmud says, and then read how their own rabbis interpret it. :rtft: And beware: They are duty-bound to lie about the evilness endemic in the Talmud... THAT is also a Talmudic injunction.

Read Michael Hoffman's book - "Judaism Discovered." :wink:

Initiate

PostFri Dec 16, 2011 11:34 am » by Garciaface

hoaxbuster wrote:No, they like nobody... They are hopelessly misanthropic and miserly. :bang; They are a sick, twisted, Satanically-controlled, animal-sacrifice blood-cult, and they want to control the entire world of "subhuman" Gentiles and Semitic neighbors that exist around them. :shooting:

You're not illiterate, I presume. Read what their Talmud says, and then read how their own rabbis interpret it. :rtft: And beware: They are duty-bound to lie about the evilness endemic in the Talmud... THAT is also a Talmudic injunction.

Read Michael Hoffman's book - "Judaism Discovered." :wink:

You're talking about Khazar Jews, not ALL Jews. And, yes, they do have blood sacrifice in their doctrines, but Israel only approved a goat to be sacrificed in their rituals. But, like I said, those are the Khazar Zionists Jews.

Writer

PostFri Dec 16, 2011 8:34 pm » by Tm031

mrmcnuggets wrote: I'd punch them in the face if I ever met them probably. :flop:
lmaoo..

I have met some really kool Israelis that moved here because they said the violence and corruption over there was too much and felt bad for the Palestinians. I kno its not all if Israel but majority of it is bad.

To be honest , I am part of no religion because I practice the ways of them all. From Islam , christianity and even the Jewish ways. I also believe in the teachings of buddhist, hindus and other shit. I jus don't look at the details because they are all to confusing, I look at the overall moral and lesson. Not everything in Bible or Qu'ran or Torah is all true but there is some truth behind it, u jus gotta find it wit common sense.

My lil conspiracy with them is all the holy books were all part of one big book broken down into separate other ones in order to divide and conquer.

Its jus sad to see since the dawn of man , we have always been at war if not with our neighbors its within ourselves... God has his crazy ways of working...
unknown-domain.blogspot.com

"f*** a constitution and a bill, God gave us ALL free will..."-- me™

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 16, 2011 10:27 pm » by Opalserpent

We shouldn't israel bash, I know it hurts mods feelings. But the truth must be told.

This dude on this video says the truth or so GOD may strike me down with a tremendous bolt from haarp, hehe. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UXH84LE8Js
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Writer

PostSun Dec 18, 2011 3:39 pm » by Dannydix

I don't think they like Australians.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 04, 2014 11:30 pm » by Opalserpent

Zionists are at it again, sneaking in trojan laws and taking advantage of Canadians to push their filthy laws into the mainstream of the commonwealth.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/criminaliz ... da/5376306

2. Alterations to the meaning of Sections 318 and 319 of the Criminal Code

Section 12 of Bill C-13 proposes several small additions within that part of the Criminal Code (Sections 318-321.1) that carries the subtitle “Hate Propaganda.” Section 12 reads as follows:

12. Subsection 318.(4) of the Act is replaced by the following:

(4) In this section, “identifiable group” means any section of the public distinguished by colour, race, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or mental and physical disability.16

(The emphasis here indicates the wording being added to the current Criminal Code by Bill B-13.)

These proposed additions within Section 318 of the Criminal Code, which is concerned with the crime of “Advocating genocide,” also have an impact on the meaning and application of Section 319, which is concerned with the crimes of “Public incitement of hatred” and “Wilful promotion of hatred,” and in which—as Subsection 319.(7) states—“’identifiable group’ has the same meaning as in section 318”. The relevant clauses in Section 319 read as follows:

319. (1) Every one who, by communicating statements in any public place, incites hatred against any identifiable group where such incitement is likely to lead to a breach of the peace is guilty of

(a) an indictable offence and is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years; or

(b) an offence punishable on summary conviction.

(2) Every one who, by communicating statements, other than in private conversation, wilfully promotes hatred against any identifiable group is guilty of

(a) an indictable offence and is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years; or

(b) an offence punishable on summary conviction.17

The most noteworthy addition to the concept of “identifiable group” is that of the category of national origin, which has no evident connection to the ostensible purpose of Bill C-13, but may be understood as linked to another agenda that was forcefully enunciated by Prime Minister Stephen Harper in his January 20, 2014 speech to the Israeli Knesset—namely, that of re-defining criticism of the policies and behaviour of the nation-state of Israel in relation to its Palestinian citizens and to the inhabitants of the Occupied Palestinian Territories as hate propaganda.

As a February 2014 report in the leading Israeli newspaper Haaretz indicated, the hate-crime convictions in France several months previously of twelve human rights activists, supporters of the international campaign advocating boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) against Israel, were secured under the Lellouche Law, which “extended the definition of discrimination beyond the expected parameters of race, religion and sexual orientation to include members of national groups.”18

4. The insertion of “national” into Sections 318 and 319: just “housecleaning”?

According to a report by Paul McLeod of the Halifax Chronicle-Herald, the addition of the word “national” to Sections 318 and 319 of the Criminal Code is explained by the Department of Justice as being “designed to match the wording of a protocol from the Council of Europe, a human rights organization.”29 The reference is to the Additional Protocol to the Convention on Cybercrime, concerning the criminalisation of acts of a racist and xenophobic nature committed through computer systems, adopted in Strasbourg in January 2003. In Chapter I, Article 2.1 of this text the word “national” occurs in a definition of the groups understood to be victimized by “racist and xenophobic material.”30

McLeod indicates that some legal experts have proposed that the change is “likely a mere housecleaning amendment to bring the Criminal Code in line with the wording of other statutes.”31 The word “national” does indeed occur in similar contexts in the UN International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, Article 20, and in Article 2 of the UN Convention on Genocide. Moreover, Bill C-13 brings Sections 318 and 319 of the Criminal Code into conformity with the sentencing provision in Section 718, which already includes all the groups (national origin, age, sex, and mental and physical disability) that were not included in Section 318.(4) but have now been added.

A “housecleaning” explanation of the changes is thus entirely plausible.

However, the housecleaning has not actually been very thorough. In its current form, Section 318 of the Criminal Code, which defines the appropriate punishment for the crime of advocating or promoting genocide, is a somewhat peculiar text—for its subsection 2, while clearly derived from Article 2 of the UN Convention on Genocide, omits clauses (b), (d), and (e) of that article’s definition.32

Canadians are best mates with Israel and the queen. Makes you wonder why the queen doesn't
say anything or have any opionion about israel's constant crimes against humanity and
it's continous theft of land and displacement of people illegally, under international laws
watchful eye of powerlessness.

OMG, after reading more of the article one see's that even here in the Colonywealth of Australia
our JulieBishop zio seems to whole heartedly support Israels criminal and murderous activities.
Does she not have eyes to see? and ears to hear? guess not. :alien:

The international campaign calling for boycott, divestment, and sanctions (BDS) against Israel, as a peaceful means of persuading that state to abandon its systematic violations of international law and its policies of apartheid dispossession, colonization, and blockade in the occupied Palestinian territories, has recently enjoyed a burgeoning number of successes.1

In early February 2014, The Economist noted that BDS “is turning mainstream,”2 and former Israeli Knesset Speaker Avraham Burg wrote in Haaretz that the “BDS movement is gaining momentum and is approaching the turning point [.... at which] sanctions against Israel will become a fait accompli.”3

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu made a point of indicating that he and his allies would respond vigorously to this trend. Some of the reports about a cabinet meeting where “tactics” were discussed revealed more about internecine divisions than about the substance of the meeting: “Netanyahu convenes strategy meeting to fight boycotts”—but he deliberately excluded some senior ministers:

“Left Ministers Kept Out of Secret Cabinet BDS Session.”4

Yet although Israeli media indicated “that ‘the discussion was held in secret’, with an imposed ‘media blackout’,” one source that reported this fact was able to give a fairly precise sense of what went on behind closed doors:

Ideas apparently discussed by senior ministers included lawsuits “in European and North American courts against [pro-BDS] organizations” and “legal action against financial institutions that boycott settlements … [and complicit] Israeli companies”. There is also the possibility of “encouraging anti-boycott legislation in friendly capitals around the world, such as Washington, Ottawa and Canberra”, and “activat[ing] the pro-Israel lobby in the U.S.” for such a purpose.5

This kind of “lawfare,” as it is sometimes called, is nothing new (nor, one can add, is the notion, also discussed at this meeting, of bolstering surveillance of pro-BDS organizations by military intelligence, the Shin Bet Security Service, and the Mossad). It’s also evident that the pro-Israel lobby has been active in mobilizing politicians in the “friendly capitals” of Washington, Ottawa, and Canberra for many years.

Recent fruits of that labour have included, in Canberra, threats made in June 2013 by Julie Bishop, a senior member of Julia Gillard’s incoming Australian government, that “supporters of an academic boycott of Israel” would have their “access to public research funds summarily cut off.”6 In Washington, a bipartisan “Protect Academic Freedom Act” that would deny federal funding “to colleges and universities that participate in a boycott of Israeli academic institutions or scholars”7 has been brought before Congress.

But what of Canada, whose Prime Minister is Mr. Netanyahu’s most faithful friend?8

This essay will argue that revisions to the Canadian Criminal Code proposed by the Harper government contain wording that is designed to enable lawfare prosecutions of human rights activists in precisely the manner desired by Mr. Netanyahu and his associates.

Friends of criminal zionism:

Check out the zio's websites, they are well funded I'm sure:

http://www.zionistcouncil.com.au/julie-bishop-right-on/ :vomit:
No doubt these zio's support israel's land stealing and murdering of innocent men women and chidlren
but they turn a blind eye to gods children. There god is not ours like jesus says.

Juliebishop:

Here she is now licking some zio butt crack for money and fame no doubt:

What a traitor to humanity. She and the NWO are bestest buddies indeed.

OH MY GOD, WHAT A LOW LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He takes the cake for commonwealth sayanim of the YEAR!

Steven Harper, canadian primeminister and chief zionist enabler for the colonywealth next to the silent
queen.

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

So Canadians by proxy of their puppet zio butt licking primeminster support Israel by default.

I see the sad day coming when my free speach is finally cut down by these super mega zio douches.
I remember years ago about the conspiracy theories of a one world government being run from
israel and I see the slimy zio tentacles working their magic everyday even in my colony of Australia.

May dropbears fall on all zio's in Australia. Have a nice day.

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 05, 2014 5:51 am » by Akashicrebel

is there anyone that Israel like?

If you want me to cut myself you should say:"stop it ! This is disgusting! I can't watch it! I think I'm going to puke!" But if you don't want me to cut myself you should say:"go ahead. Cut yourself"

Albert Einstein
........................................Image

PreviousNext