Is there under the ocean waves?

Writer

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 7:57 pm » by Bross2

Is there under the ocean waves?

The holy Qur'an referred to a new scientific discovery that is in the deep of oceans there are waves and dark, let us read ...

Scientists discovered that in the deep of oceans there are deep waves which are different from surface waves. Allah Almighty makes the parable of deeds of atheists and disbelievers as a man who lives in the deep of the sea where he is covered by a layer of deep waves that is covered by a layer of surface waves which is covered by darkness, this likeningis to demonstrate how those atheists by their deeds are far from the light of Allah (following principles and orders of Islam).

Allah Almighty says "(Or [the state of a disbeliever] is like the darkness in a vast deep sea, overwhelmed with a great wave topped by a great wave, topped by dark clouds, darkness, one above another, if a man stretches out his hand, he can hardly see it! And he for whom Allah has not appointed light, for him there is no light.) {Sûrat An-Nûr-The Light-verse 40}.

Glory to Allah, recent scientists found that discovery in 2007 and they didn't expect that finding. Who told prophet Mohamed peace be upon him about the deep waves? Allah is the teller who says about Himself: ((He Alone) the All-Knower of the Gha'ib (unseen), and He reveals to none His Gha'ib (unseen). * Except to a Messenger (from mankind) whom He has chosen (He informs him of unseen as much as He likes))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVfOBJSqkPk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA6myNjf1Io

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S49Kf4q4TGI

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 8:01 pm » by Tuor10

Do you believe Allah to be light?

Initiate

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 8:46 pm » by Gonzo63

Allah can lick my nut sack . . . as soon as Mohammed is done.

Writer

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 8:48 pm » by Bross2

tuor10 wrote:Do you believe Allah to be light?

God
Right
The Merciful
Has no father or mother or Wife
No partner with him in power
One
Owner of the heavens and the earth
Glorify him all creatures
God
That does not drink
That does not sleep
That does not eat
God says in the Quran

(255) Allah – there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His Kurs extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.

1) Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One
(2) Allah , the Eternal Refuge
(3) He neither begets nor is born

In the beginning
Anything in this world
Each cause, the reason behind it. Mafany universe and is the cause and it should be no reason for the existence of all things.
Such as
- The chair is made by carpenter
The chair is not set up its own
- The wedding dress
Consists not alone
There Sewing
And so on
The same story with Adam peace be upon him first of creation and the first humans
Adam did not create the same
he was not his father-mother
Where did he came?
It is here
Make sure that God the Almighty Creator of all things
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WRQUyrN ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p86P2DuVHs

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 8:58 pm » by Ufosarus

not another nut :ohno: :badair:

Master Conspirator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 9:05 pm » by Cornbread714

Bross, I have never seen you post anything that I thought was extremist or inflammatory.

I am embarrassed for those who find it necessary to shit on your threads.

I know I'm going against the grain compared to some of the posters here, who fear and hate anything that is outside of their narrow mental focus, but I would rather see a post from a devout Muslim than those from loud-mouthed bigoted idiots who seem to think they represent my culture...

However - this is not a forum for preaching the word of Allah or any other deity. If you'd like to contribute your own thoughts on subjects that relate to the general gist of this site (hint - "conspiracy forum"), rather than quoting the Koran constantly, I think you'll find a better reception here.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 9:07 pm » by Tuor10

bross2 wrote:
tuor10 wrote:Do you believe Allah to be light?

God
Right
The Merciful
Has no father or mother or Wife
No partner with him in power
One
Owner of the heavens and the earth
Glorify him all creatures
God
That does not drink
That does not sleep
That does not eat
God says in the Quran

(255) Allah – there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His Kurs extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.

1) Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One
(2) Allah , the Eternal Refuge
(3) He neither begets nor is born

In the beginning
Anything in this world
Each cause, the reason behind it. Mafany universe and is the cause and it should be no reason for the existence of all things.
Such as
- The chair is made by carpenter
The chair is not set up its own
- The wedding dress
Consists not alone
There Sewing
And so on
The same story with Adam peace be upon him first of creation and the first humans
Adam did not create the same
he was not his father-mother
Where did he came?
It is here
Make sure that God the Almighty Creator of all things
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WRQUyrN ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p86P2DuVHs

Then Allah, using your own vague interpretation, must be light; for light binds all things.
Without light, there is no existence. And without existence, there can be no god.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 9:16 pm » by Yuya63

I have no problem with what god or whatever someone believes in. BUT, This is not the place to post this crap. A misleading title to start with. All of your posts have been the same :bullshit: . Your even trying to sneek in your message through false titles and even throwing in your crap on other posts that have nothing to do with this. Im not trying to slam your beliefs. This just isnt the right place for it.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 05, 2012 9:21 pm » by Ufosarus

yuya63 wrote:I have no problem with what god or whatever someone believes in. BUT, This is not the place to post this crap. A misleading title to start with. All of your posts have been the same :bullshit: . Your even trying to sneek in your message through false titles and even throwing in your crap on other posts that have nothing to do with this. Im not trying to slam your beliefs. This just isnt the right place for it.

spot on! :flop: idiot sould be banned for that.

PostTue Apr 17, 2012 7:14 pm » by Eninn

Good topic and very real

Next